Do you think slavery will be re-introduced after the racewar?

Do you think slavery will be re-introduced after the racewar?

I'm not just talking about sex-slaves, but also teachers, and skilled laborers. Who knows...maybe only whites will be enslaved?

No it's ineffective, just kill those who do not value quality over laziness, lazy is great in turn, but after quality

slavery built the world, it's definitely effect.

The question is about if it's morally just to throw a black man in chains.

War? It won't be a war, it will be pest control.

t. Edgy 15 year old
back to Sup Forums

Slavery is how we got into this mess in the first place

slavery is pretty inefficient in some respects. Slave labour was more costly than hiring a free man in Classical Rome since one slave cost the equivalent of an amphorae (10+ gallons) of wine plus maintaining the slave for life.

Why is everyone talking about a race war. How about a war with the people of good sensibilities against those of the bad.

Look just because your people were basically slaves throughout history doesn't give you the right to argue with buzzwords.

the free market will decide

Slavery is immoral
And you are a retard
"Heheh they are dumber then me so i will enslave them"
Do you even know what enslaving entails?
What barbarisms you have to do for people to submit to you?
You probably never even punched a dude in your life.

But the Church banned slavery.

Yeah it will be.

Whitey will all be slaves with a free few enclaves.

You white trash will lose the white war. Our genes are far superior.

>immorality
>what is abortion
>what is war
>what is a carnivore
>what is debt

>You probably never even punched a dude in your life
classic, you'd be the first in chains.

No people don't realize that slavery is a horribly inefficient outside of the most basic tasks like farming. Teaching slaves is inefficient as hell and they invariably have low morale and don't give a shit about their work because they don't benefit from it. Roman slavery of some groups was different because important slaves (eg. Greek teachers) were generally paid, were treated like members of the family, and could eventually buy their freedom. If you want slave teachers you aren't going to keep a nigga chained to a chalk board, you are going to have some old dude living with your family and tutoring your kids while you pay him. The only difference between a teacher slave is that you have to pay a big commission to their previous employer and if you can find someone else to take them you get money when you fire them.

t. 25% plastic gook

carnivore - not concious
abortion - not concious
war - less immoral to kill someone in 0,5sec than enslave them and have the suffer whole life
debt - now you are reaching for straws

I have a feeling you have a mobility scooter you go to the grocery store in

Yes but only enslave women

Might be true, but whites are considered more beautiful and will be chosen more and have more babies.

So who will win.

t. 60% white

get cucked faggut

My country has kawaii girls. lmao

what good will that do?

Slavery would be a reward

Deportation and exile is far better

Slaveplay is hot

White people will not be enslaved. We are able to self organize and are far more cunning than our captors.

t. Trumpless forced military service with ugly gook whores with plastic surgery necessary to prevent an eye sore epidemic

This way, females can't say no to ugly, gross guys (i.e. Sup Forums).

so right

>Slavery is immoral
It's actually moral if alternative is killing them. Ancient people were killing prisoners until the time came when one person could produce more food then consume.

>was
>is

Fix the divorce issue
Fix the manchild issue (sexual access + guaranteed family stability = something worth working for)
Get women's agitations (wealth redistribution meme, weak borders, enforced equality, de-incentivising family units, general henpecking and solipsistic outlooks)

Basically what said. And he's not wrong, it'll be ugly. It'll work fuckin' well, like it has across every nation throughout all of history, but yes it will be ugly and unpleasant to our Current Year moral standards in the process.

>re-introduced
>Implying slavery ever was truly abolished
It merely changed its image, like mercenaries that are nowadays called PMCs.

Workers working for paycheck that is so small they must take a loan from the company to continue working.
Or paid with company's own money/checks that can only be redeemed in the company's own shops.
Farmers that get less money from their crops than they paid for the seeds.
So bad working conditions that the work contract has to forbid suicide during work hours (there's still bars on windows so people don't jump through them).
Getting paid in "experience".
Finnish politicians brainfarts that make it possible for companies to use literally free labor and make the worker lose shitload of money going to work in fear of losing one's freedom.
Mauritania and 140.000 ACTUAL slaves because law from 80's isn't enforced.

Slavery is alive and well.

Jesus and the apostles didn't condemn slavery they only condemn bad treatment against slaves.

>he fell for the Marxist meme

>Marxism
Disgusting. Now THAT'S slavery. Communism is cancer that can turn a whole nation to slaves.
See Pol Pot and his Khmer Rouge. What a paradise for all workers.

And shove that star up your ass, it doesn't fit my flax and cotton mixed fabric shirt.

>The question is about if it's morally just to throw a black man in chains.
We did not just "throw them in chains" mate, we just purchased from their nigger overlords who enslaved their tribes through war, the ones that threw them in chains were just as black as themselves.

Nah, we've learnt our lesson. Just put all the blacks back in Africa and if they turn up on our shores shoot the fuckers dead.

i always wondered if Sup Forums was a satire board.

Well now i know.

it was a trap. Slave owners got greedy and started breeding them. Now the south is full of blacks.

You are retarded.

>only whites will be enslaved?

Conservacunts have always been useless

Modern day slavery is pretty viable financially, especially in countries with strong worker protections.
Totally illegal of course, so it's not quite the same long term investment it was in the days of Rome.
Still pretty risky to just free a modern day slave in case they run to the police. That's why they're often trafficked from a foreign country so they're scared to approach the authorities if they escape.

Just because it's immoral doesn't mean the Swiss won't try it.
Well done for having a conscience.

>whites will be enslaved
unlike niggers whites could probably create an organization with a strong militia, to fight back against the blacks who dindu nuffin and want to enslave white people

Fuck you, you lying retarded gook. How the fuck can you claim that you are 60% white. It is such an improbable of a ratio, that you should just off yourself instead.

I draw the line at slavery. Morality is an illusion blah blah blah, blacks deserve it blah blah blah

It's uncivilized and dowright cruel.

White women will be enslaved to black masters

This.

I knew the cucks would come soon enough

>Low quality bait
You're trying too hard.

>wanting to start the cycle all over again

nigga you dumb

go on..

>whites enslaved
i have been to a fm meeting and have never seen a non-white

>maybe only whites will be enslaved?
If there's a racewar, whites will rape everyone. Sorry but true.

The race war won't happen in Europe. They are too sissified and controlled by us to even try. If a racewar were to happen here, which is also unlikely, then the mongrel races would be shipped overseas. Likely to Europe.

>slavery will be re-introduced
wait, slavery is gone ?

even in our countries it isn't...

But I guess you mean "made legal again"

Personally I don't think it should, if you have the power to own humans you have the power to pay them for their work.

What do you mean "re-introduced"? Muslims never abolished it.

The number of nu-males outnumbers even the minorities themselves. You'll be going full on "race war" with your own kind. Let that sink in.

As much as i would like it to happen, the race war will not happen.

Racial tensions are building but the payoff for lack of a better word will be something similar to The LA Riots but on a wider scale.

A few pockets of the US will begin fighting, a few hundred people at most will die, and then the government will step in with force and stop the fighting, and then pass a few new laws.

There will not be any forcing niggers to go back to africa, there won't be any enslaving, nothing will change and yes this all sucks but hey what can you do?

I vot eigentlich nur a sexy schnur macha

>Slave owners got greedy and started breeding them.
I say it would not be a problem if you yankees did not force them to free the slaves in the first place.

You could also simply have castrated them all.

What's the story behind that picture?

Yezidi slave whores. Women captured in jihad are a commodity in Islam, this is what's going on. You should know that coming from the country of the horrific betrayal.

Slavery still exists now. It's called mortgages, interest rates, taxes, and inflation.

What do you think of this?
>Society adopts tier system
Top tier
>White men
>Full rights.
>Right to vote, free speech with no consequences, can own firearms, can travel freely wherever they please, can own anything including people, no hate crimes laws or laws against them for sexism or racism.
>White Men can have multiple wives.
>Only children of a white man's wives are considered legitimate.

2nd tier
>white women
>restricted rights
>free speech with no consequences except against white men, can own firearms, can travel freely wherever they please, can own any property except people, they are considered the property of their father or husband.
>If a white woman outlives her father or husband she becomes property of the oldest male son. Failing to find a male next of kin results in a woman falling to sex slave tier.

Sex slave tier
>non-white females
>sex slave class
>no rights
>only considered a crime to rape and kill them if they have an owner and you have not received the owner's permission
>ownerless sex slaves can be claimed by any man
>all women born of sex slave tier mothers are caste as sex slaves themselves regardless of how bleached they are
>If a non-white woman manages to be beautiful enough for a white man to make her his wife she can raise her status to 2nd tier.

4th tier
>non-white males
>no rights
>castrated at birth
>speak only when spoken too, only purpose is to serve as slaves
>legal to kill them for any reason
>all males born of sex slave tier mother's are caste as slave class

>a contract agreed on by both parties is totally slavery

>white women
>having free speech
>having any freedom

pls

>free speech
>They aren't allowed to say anything bad about white men at all.
>Are considered property of white men.

she reminds me of Arianna Grande

No. It's effectiveness is deep in the past.
Why enslave vain squishy humans? Build machines.

Honestly with the way things are going that does seem infinitely more likely than white re-enslaving blacks.

>tfw you are not slave to 2 japanese teens