Rhodesians, Afrikaners and other White Africans thread

Casual discussion between the former masters of the dark continent, our political views and daily lives at home or abroad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gU6eudd9nu8
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2016-06-28-op-ed-expropriation-bill-a-step-forward/#.V3LaSaKNCng
iol.co.za/news/politics/political-leaders-agree-on-land-reform-differ-on-how-2035999
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Were you there when Apartheid ended?

how is your progressive society working out for you?

No I wasn't, was born a couple of years after.

I'm paying for it though.

Fuck this world

How often do you meet your Chink masters in daily life? How do you have to greet them? Have you met any real cannibals?

Is it true that nignogs go on killing sprees and then take the lands of Afrikaners they kill?

Was ok-ish first 15 odd years, but not looking too good now.

Tell us Refugee

What's your quality of life like down there? do nice white suburbs still exist in SA? Do you think you'll have to a fight a war of survival in your life time?

Never seen one.

They aren't as numerous at all like in Zimbabwe for example.

In what way?

In all seriousness man, what are you going to do?
your country is falling apart, and there isn't really anything you can do about
the next chimpout is soon

Someday we're going to need to fight back against this madness.

Some neighbourhoods have deteriorated, pot holes and trash everywhere.

But many rich white suburbs are still good.

I live rurally in the Cape though, no Bantu here.

Also, if the EFF come to power the country might balkanise. It's too big to become as centralised as for instance Zimbabwe.

Get blamed for random stuff cus "the sin of Apartheid transcends generations"

Germans in Namibia really hate the South for not making German an official language in Namibia and ignoring them in general.

Balkanise and hope for an independent Cape. No Bantu here.

Transvaal and Orange Freestate is screwed though, unless they move here en masse

Um, my understanding is that during Apartheid SA, German was an official regional language in Namibia (Suid-Wes)

If youve got money you can carve out a little white-ish utopia and minimise contact with the ruling majority. Also high unemployment means most white people have atleast a maid and a gardener.

2 years ago i would have said no way to a race war. Now im not so certain anymore. The youth were promised a wonderful new future and the corrupt goverment has just flushed the country down the drain. We're literally lower than Iranon die HDI scale

isn't german an official language though?

*in namibia

you're still welcome in the netherlands. but we're probably gonna be blacker than south africa soon so i don't think you would want to be here.

>other white africans

fuck you Kobus, how dare you brush the mighty Anglo aside like that!

What do you think Rhodesians are Edward?

And we're doing much better m8?

RIP in peace white south africa

Maternal grandfather's whole family were colonists in British Colony of Southern Rhodesia and then in Ian Smith's Rhodesia till 1978. They were owners of Shamva farm and the village beside it, 50 miles south of Salisbury (Harare). Grandpa's brother (now living in Brisbane, Australia like a rich fuck at 81 years old) took part in the Bush War and was stationed as a machine-gun gunner on a boat patrolling Mazowe river in the valley of the same name. When he visited us 3 years ago in Warsaw he said he said he that he killed at least 4 insurgents because they discovered half eaten corpses on the bank of the river the next day after only skirmish he took active part in

South Africa should have remained under Dutch control until transition to the natives, that was inevitable really.

Yeah, the communist insurgents employed gruesome tactics to try and scare the blacks into supporting their war effort.

Should have, could have, meh

So English South Africans are all Zimbos now? Ok Meneer

I didn't imply that.

It's just most will click if they see Rhodesians/Boers rather than a lengthy "English speaking South Africans"

youtube.com/watch?v=gU6eudd9nu8

I always feel bad for what the European nations did to the south of Africa. It was the one part of the continent that was stable, safe and developed. Heck South Africa might have even developed a nuke, something the North Koreans still have trouble doing.
And through our stupidity to try and seem virtuous towards the communist we fucked over everyone there, by putting the blacks in charge.

And now you are being systematically murdered and having your property taken from you. It is part of the reason I am getting my fat ass in shape so I can help my glorious fellow colonists in a possible Third Boer War.

Stay strong and stay proud you glorious whites.

The official language was Afrikaans/English. German was not acknowledged up untill 1984 and even the, it was not an official language
It is one of the officially recognized languages of Namibia, as far as I know.

Seriously Africans don't understand how time works.

Try asking an African how long it takes to get somewhere and see if they can answer it. No understanding

>And now you are being systematically murdered and having your property taken from you

Is this real why does every european and american say this shit?

Fair enough m8 just yanking ur chain

so you're not pure polish? /heem/ will need to hear this...

Because it's what's actually happening.

Sort of true. Farm murders are racially motivated imho, no matter what the gov says.

I wouldn't expect someone from a safe, functioning country to understand.

How do you guys do it Namibro?

Rare?

>kaapland
>stellaland

Fuck off greedy Dutchman. The Cape was British clay and Stellaland is a meme

Very comfy suburbs, but crime is still fucked up. Everybody knows someone someone who got murdered, or at least a family where someone was killed. Not worth it, will leave after studies.

bump

Are white Africans also able to benefit from 12" African cocks?

Is South Africa really as bad as Sup Forums claims? Also, I knew a South African guy a while back who said traffic lights in his country are called robots, is that true?

Because we don't live in based Namibia.

Still don't understand why we had to let you go.

Windhoek is literally the only place with real infrastructure there but it's a meme capital of a humongous semi desert.

Kom terug seuna. Kom terug huis toe.

Only in jail

You whiteys will pay for your crimes

>Abbo Emu mongrol detected

You mean you call your robots traffic lights? Weird

Might be a better approach? "You've got the watches, we've got the time."

But yeah, can't deal with Africa time myself.

Um yeah :P

friendly reminder to not fall for the "leave southafrica" meme. if you help each other you will be fine

I'm not white, crime isn't really a big problem in nam. Is the SA gov really confiscating land from white farmers up there like that guy said?

It's bad, but I'd still take it over USA.

why have you not re-instituted the commando to protect white farms?

Und was weiß ein Grabenkacker von Südafrika?

You post this shit everytime. I swear you come on Sup Forums just to look for SA threads so you can post your one liner

Zimbabwean here. Born in 1995. Fled in 98.
FRANCISTOWN REPRESENT

don't expect anyone there to remember me desu, besides pure polish, but grandda's side of familia escaped to Rhodesia after WW2 before commies rolled in

>2016
>whites instituting or making any political decisions

Our fate isn't in our hands anymore burger

Hate it when people post that.

"Just leave your country of birth m8 and let your culture and people die out in the global melting pot of degeneracy"

How about "no" m8

Rekt

>but we're probably gonna be blacker than south africa soon

>this level of absolute delusion

Get out of the Randstad you dumb ape

not sure how to phrase this eloquently so ill just come out and say it.

How the fuck do you exist in an area with so many fucking niggers.

Yes, not incredibly rare, but nonetheless pretty rare

Not at this stage. They have a willing buyer willing seller policy.

However, the black youth is fed up because the government half arsed all their promises the past 20 years and so a radical leftist party, the EFF, are gaining momentum.

The EFF seek taking farms without compensation like in Zimbabwe.

Union of South Africa worst day of my life. Would have stayed if we could have had an independent cape.

Fun fact: they (vast majority) still have affirmative action against us (minority)

That's a very dumb thing to say.

Yes. Yes it has dailymaverick.co.za/article/2016-06-28-op-ed-expropriation-bill-a-step-forward/#.V3LaSaKNCng

iol.co.za/news/politics/political-leaders-agree-on-land-reform-differ-on-how-2035999

And those are just the two most recent news stories on land reclamation in South Africa.
And we all know what followed land reclamation in Zimbabwe to know that it is not a good thing.

I'd ask Americans in Detroit, Mississippi, South Carolina etc the same thing. Don't pretend as if we're in the shitters when things aren't looking too rosy for you either

I have a friend who moved here after his father was killed and his farm taken. Dude's been depressed for 3 years straight since it happened.

As far as I know, from him, though, they only did the land confiscation in Zimbabwe. Maybe they tried in Bantuland South Africa?

Why? I'd prefer to live in my home country over your home country. They both have their issues, and the negatives of USA to me outweigh those of SA. That's all.

Kek.

>Balkanise and hope for an independent Cape. No Bantu here.
have you seen cape town lately m80?

What is your accent like?

Are you a white man speaking nigger jabber or is there some fancy white african (not Afrikaner) accent I dont know about

Jesus Christ

How do they justify it?

Well, niggers in Africa never left their homeland, so they don't have that illusion that DEY WUZ KANGZ N SHIIIIIET NIGGA, so maybe that's the reason the best race of Africa didn't go mad.

South Carolina here. The South is still mostly white.

Hoe zien Afrikaanse meisies eruit?

No not yet, gov still have to compensate farmers (willing buyer willing seller), but EFF are campaigning on a "Land without Compensation"ticket, so its a bit worrying. No Zim style farm invasions to report yet though

Nam seems super chill, I must visit one day

Me too. Worst decision in SA history. Unfortunately the colonial government were trying to govern a country that they had 0 experience in, and the modern British government now wants nothing to do with Anglos. See how many Anglo threads there are, I'll guarantee you that every single one of them exlcudes us when we have nearly as many Anglos as NZ

We actually did develop nukes. 3 of them. We were the first country to voluntarily disarm them (before the majority rule took over).

The cold war was an actual war down here fought by proxys. The border wars were fought by swapo and fnla(i think) and were supported by russians and cubans. No one supported us though. Infact america stabbed us in the back even after we helped USA in korea and during the berlin airlift.

HELP US BROS were experiencing genocide. Tell your friends and family make the people aware

Welcome according to who? Afrikaners / Boers have a hard time emigrating and The Netherlands isn't doing shit for them, as usual. Meanwhile the average Dutch thinks whites from ZA are racists and whine about apartheid.

White nationalists will never retake any part of South Africa. The black population of Sub-Saharan Africa is projected by the UN to fucking OCTUPLE in this century. Against those numbers and with no outside support it's hopeless, and obviously cucked Western governments, China, Islamists, etc. will be aiding and abetting the black hordes against whites.

SA's only hope is Chinese takeover. Second to that is a Mugabe-style strongman, but like someone else in the thread said, SA is probably too big to successfully do that. Most likely future is constant civil war with no place for whites: those who don't flee will be genocided.

America is a pretty big place, I know my town is 95% White.

Urban shithole don't count, especially if they're nearly all concentrated in illegal squattercamps. You could justify removing them from the area, nobody has the balls to do it now though.

The holocaust is to the Jews as the apartheid and "racism" is to the blacks. They use it to justify everything, from what I've seen.

>White
>Africans
you can choose one

MUH APARTHEID

>FRANCISTOWN REPRESENT
but thats in botswana you spack

*Schluchtenscheißer

Don't listen to those south germans. I would recommend staying though, also. Unless you have some possibility to get a european passport europe won't do shit for you. Niggers and Jihadists are more important than racist white africans.
Europe will be like ZA in a few decades, so you guys have an advantage in resilience

Ours are only 12.4% of the population, and are like 70% of abortions and 60% of the homicide victims (and 50% of the homicide perpetrators)

Everything West of the Mississippi (except Missouri and New Sweden) is relatively Black free, and the ones that do move out here are the good ones that don't commit crime. Though their children invariably do. Recently had a scare when my mother phoned me saying the windshield of her car was smashed in for shits and giggles by 2 black teens. They're in juvie now, though.

And so is SA. One half of the country isn't even majority black. It's just that the areas that are majority black are heavily populated because they breed like rabbits

Disgusting m8

didn't israel help you?

>Apartheid fucked us and still does
>You white pricks owe us
>Fuck you we're not paying taxes, whites must pay taxes

etc etc They will never let us forget