Who would you cast in an Evangelion live adaptation?

Who would you cast in an Evangelion live adaptation?

also who would ((they)) cast in an Evangeltion Hollywood movie?
>Ryan Gosling as Shinji
>Emma Stone as Asuka
>Mad Mikkelsen as Gendo

>directed by Nicolas Winding Refn

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.evageeks.org/Theory_and_Analysis:Eva-00's_Soul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nicolas Winding Refn

why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this fuck? He's the epitome of mediocrity

asa butterfield as shinji

bella thorne as asuka

the guy from house as gendo

directed by mr anno

Robin Williams as Fuyutsuki

>Elle Fanning as Rei

cartoons > anime

Donal Trump as The Third Impact

Shia Labouf as Shinji
Bella Throne as bazooka
Joaquin Phoenix as Gendo
Elle Fanning as Rei

directed by snyder

I wish that I could turn back time
cause now the guilt is all mine

disregard mainstream actors, acquire random qts that need to launch their careers

or at least grab foreign actors that aren't connected with hollywood

Ana de Arma as Misato

Michael Cera as Shinji

Ive never seen evangelion.

What is the plot device that causes 3 emotionally unstable teenagers to be humanities best hope at survival?

Most anime ive seen with the same trope never makes an attempt to explain it and it triggers me

The tasteless are easily impressed. Its why this entry level drone keeps making threads like this

mental illness

their dead parents were engineers creating the mecha and they had an "accident" while creating them, where their soul was trapped in the Evas. That's why each of their children can pilot them so well

Only people born after the second impact can pilot the evas.

So, how is it possible that the Angels are children of Adam, that the Humans are children of Lilith, and *also* that Humans are the 18th Angels?
that made no sense

Rei is parentless and has no soul though.

Only the case with Yui.
Asuka's mom hung herself, but her soul is still in 02.

how the fuck did they explain Eva 00 then?

emma watson would work as asuka, she constantly looks like a haughty bitch.

>angels are Adam's children
The Angels (and Adam) have whats called the "Fruit of Life" (or the s2 engine), that makes them immortal and immensely powerful. So any being on Earth that has an s2 engine is effectively a descendent of Adam (since Adam was the first being on Earth to have the s2 engine). No one knows how Angels were created though.

>Humans are Lilith's children
You need to know the entire backstory of how and when Adam and Lilith arrived on Earth to get this one. But the gist of it is that when Lilith arrived billions of years ago she spread her blood (the "soup of life", or LCL) from which all living organisms came to be.

>"also" humans are the 18th Angels
Since Adam's children are labeled angels, the same can be said of humans. The distinction is that all of humanity's souls combined are the true "Angel", and that each individual themselves isn't an Angel

evageeks.org has all this shit if you're interested

shia lebouef as shinji
emma stone as asuka
MEW as rei
carl from the walking dead as kaworu
christina hendricks as kyoko
rachel mcadams as yui
the rock as unit 01

Its been (15?) years since second impact and you can only pilot an eva if you were born since that event.

Its implied that the soul of a previous Rei clone is used as the soul for Unit 00, though no one is sure

wiki.evageeks.org/Theory_and_Analysis:Eva-00's_Soul

Denis Villeneuve after his sci fi phase will go to direct anime adaptations, screencap this

I wouldn't cast anybody because it would be shit.

Lars Von Trier fucks his wife therefore we like him because down here everyone is a cuck

Idris Elba as Shinji
Melissa McCarthy as Asuka
Michael Sera as Rei (who is actually trans)
Hugh Laurie as Gendo
Turns out Shinji is Gendo's wife's son, played by Meryl Streep, Shinji's dad is Samuel Jackson.

Andrew garfield as shinji

I see, so "Angels" just mean any descendant from either Adam or Lilith, not just from Adam ?

Also:
how the FUCK do they never explain where Angels appear from?
Like they suddently notice an Angel walking towards Tokyo.... wtf how did they not notice him before and never found out how it was created? I don't even think they all come from outer space

>Only the case with Yui.

Nah, part of Asuka's mom's soul got trapped inside during an accident too. That's why she went insane in the first place and eventually ended up killing herself (and trying to kill Asuka).