Hey Boys, I'm Master Chief's face

Hey Boys, I'm Master Chief's face.

Wasn't the only time we see John 117's face is when he was 15 and straight up killed some guys giving him shit in the mess hall

I don't get it?

is it?

good

chief is a cutie

>not a ginger
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Only turbo spergs ever gave a shit what the canon MC face looks like.
He is you, the player. He's a vehicle for you and the action movie shit you get to do.

No, Master Chief isn't a virgin with no soul.

Not really, literally everyone gets that obvious point, doesn't make it any less Interesting what a faceless main character to one of the biggest franchises in history looks like canonically

>He is you, the player.
So girls don't play Halo?

>assuming gender just because MC has a penis
for shame, its 2017 for cying out loud

>check google
>not one article about any halo announcement or recent Pratt news even

got me good OP

Master Chief was never 15 and never in a "mess hall" in the games.
>implying fan fic shit that gets official approval to be sold as merchandise matters
>implying post-Bungie games matter

Look at Star Wars. Fan fic is all the "extra-lore" products are, even if they get the official seal of approval by the IP owners. All that shit can get wiped or retconned anytime someone working on the core product feels like it.

master chief will be black
screencap this

Chief is probably a red haired pakistani immigrant

Chief doesn't even feel sexual desire at all I'm pretty sure.

Did no one in this thread beat Halo 4 on legendary?

He isn't. Here's a screen you get for beating one of the shitty new games on legendary.

I thought Halo was a robot.

>muh games REEEEEEEEEEE

Shut the fuck up, you whiny faggot.

>implying fan fic shit that gets official approval to be sold as merchandise matters
I couldn't understand Halo 4's plot since I didn't read the nuHalo book trilogy that some faggot released before the game came out. So they do matter. I had even read a few of the Halo books when I was in middle school and of course played all the games, but since I didn't read NuHalo books I am shit out of luck. I remember bitching about it online and autists were saying "youre not a Halo fan if you dont read all the books". Fuck 343.

How'd every one enjoy the Metroid and Halo prequel ?

Real Halo fans stopped playing after 3's multiplayer died down, at least in Europe. Maybe you can still find a match in NA.

ITS FUCKING HENRY ROLLINS

OVERRIDE

they literally turned into wax making that movie

I'd allow this.