Reminder that fatherhood is the greatest joy a man can ever feel...

Reminder that fatherhood is the greatest joy a man can ever feel, and you're wrong for considering staying single and childless your whole life is 'redpilled'.

Pic related, something that you'll never experience.

You either get to watch your daughter become a whore or your son be a faggit or worse.

Its all fun until the state steps in and says what worked for the past 30 generations of your family is suddenly enough to get your kid permanently ridiculed.

I get the same joy with my dog who is more faithful and loyal than any stupid kid.

y-yea i'm totally staying single because I don't want a gf or a family

>your daughter become a whore

Let her get her heart broken once, then be there to pick up the pieces. That's how you stop them being a whore and how you be a good father.

Putting your foot down from the beginning only incites further rebellion.

>IMPLYING
AHAHAHAHA FAAAAGG

Only if you gave up on your real ambitions and settled with a family instead.

Then I guess you have a point.

You don't need to give up your ambitions to raise a family.

I'd argue that having a family only elevates your ambition drive.

That depends on how much the mother is willing to contribute.

In my case, I will likely have to move to California whether I want to or not to fulfill my dreams, because all the major companies in my field of study are located there.

I'd have tough luck finding someone willing to move there, and help me take care of a child in a significantly more dangerous environment.

What the fuck did I ever do to you asshole?

> Cant make child go to sleep, because there is bright light in the room.
Retard.

No need to create such experiences. Just explain her, that there is niggers.

He only did it for facebook likes, same reason he created a half chink baby.

You're right
I love my wife and my 3 children.

Reminder that children should sleep in their cribs alone, on their back, and without blankets or pillows.

why was he filming this? pretty creepy imo

what a pedophile

>Oy vey, why aren't these dirty goyim producing more consumers and taxpayers for Isra.....um I mean, why aren't these proud Aryan saving the white race? keke yes that's right, saving the white race...

Thing is is that I want to experience that. I want a woman who loves me and I love back. But do you see how they are today? The media tells them it's OK to gawk over dick size, to sleep around, to be a complete waste of oxygen and they gladly do it. So, I'm not single because I want to be, I'm single because it's a bitter ending to my life since the nuclear family seems to be dead and gone.

>Let her get her heart broken once, then be there to pick up the pieces. That's how you stop them being a whore and how you be a good father.
If it was that easy the world would not be filled to the brim with hartle bitches who are crazy and have daddy issues. No amount of parenting can prevent them from being influenced from the outside. You have to effectively be raised amish for any kind of hope.

>not finding a redpilled girl who hates niggers as much as you do and happy to make delicious food for you both while you work on your career as she guides you with warm motherly advice

cuck

If they want your affection, they will do what they think you want from them.

It's girls with daddy issues that become strippers and whores.

Every whore has a sob story.

none of them exist

those who claim they are only do it for attention like everything else they do. they dont actually believe in having a conservative lifestyle

Where are these rare breeds

would love to breed, but i wont pass on my beta gens.

I like when he realizes he's not going anywhere tonight. :)

fuck

It's ok I'll just adopt you as a German Shepard and find some nice Canadian girl for you. I'll probably kill your children cause beta genes and all that

They're a rare drop but they do exist.

Look man, I want to father children. The only problem is that the process generally involves dealing with women.

Women will ruin your life.

Damn you convinced me OP, I better go out and round up a few broads for my personal baby making harem

You're a nord so likely you don't know how culture changes from state to state in America.

California is the one state where you are the least likely, I repeat, LEAST LIKELY, to find a woman who will be willing to contribute to raising your kid. In fact, you insisting she contribute will lead to her divorcing you and taking your stuff, so she can be independent of you telling her how to live her life. But she won't realize that without you around she'll just have to put way more effort into bringing up her kid and supporting herself than she ever would had with you around.

Of course, she will divorce you anyway. The only women in California willing to stay married long term are the thirty five year old single women who have been riding the cock carousel all their lives and realize they can't raise the three kids she has had on her own.

Only a sadist would have a white child in this world.

>snuggling

My cat does the exact same thing.

yeah it sure looks like a blast.

But you don't risk killing him inadvertently in your sleep.

Toxoplasmosis can kill your child while you sleep.

I would have to have children with a right woman.

I haven't found any yet.

I'm ginger. no women want to go out with ginger guy.

Can't we get to the fact that it's the popular media and public schools that turn women into whores? Seriously, no amount of parenting is going to outdo the influence that eight hours a day, give days a week for fourteen years added in with all the radio, magazines, movies and television have in your daughter to be a whore

Raise your kids in a redpilled nation like New Zealand or Australia.

>Can't we get to the fact that it's the popular media and public schools that turn women into whores?
No. Women are naturally whores. The problem is that for 50,000 years of human history, being a whore meant exile or death.

Now the law not only allows it, but encourages and rewards it.

So I'm a mormon. Married for 13 years, three beautiful children. We were both virgins when we got married. She's easily as conservative as me. I can't even begin to express the joy I felt the day my six year old daughter came to me and said "Daddy, I don't want to marry a brown boy". I guess I'm doing something right. Feels good, man. Feels good.

>I'm a mormon

Unless there's some racewar or something then the kid will spend the majority of their life in a shitty world.

>six year old daughter

we need to start having more white babies.

Not if she kills me first.

She's seven now, so probably too old for your taste

Nah man. My cutoff is a fair bit beyond that.

My daughter is at that age. I love her smile when she wakes up.

Jealous. Try and not be too overbearing when she gets older. Give her the freedom to make mistakes.

Christian here, 23, girlfriend is 20.

My child was born 5 days ago and I can safely say, my life has meaning now for the first time ever and I'm happy to be alive.

I cried when I held my baby boy for the first time, he looks so much like me.
He held on to my finger and didn't want to let go, that's when I knew I would do anything for my child's happiness.

You guys are really missing out here.

There's too many humans on this earth. Choosing not to have kids is the hardest pill to swallow. The most good you can do to humanity is to help in the development of AI and robots, so human consciousness can be transferred into these low energy cost bodies.
Going vegan and not having children can emotionally wreck you, but I hope some find comfort in the idea that they are working for a better future for everyone. If one absolutely cannot resist having children, then I recommend adoption, even from a different race.

>having kids at 23

Hope you just graduated and have a job lined up.

Otherwise you just fucked yourself.

>internet addict
>implying I'm going to have kids

My addictions take precedence over reproducing.

Being a spinster is the most degenerate thing on earth

I'd be a terrible father, just like my dad and his dad before him

So fuck having kids or even just a kid

I am a stay-at-home dad. I'm with my 3-year-old son almost 24/7. His mother doesn't know what he likes, she can't interpret his cries or diagnose his problems. She can barely feed him and absolutely can't put him to be. In short, I am his mother. He and I will share a bond that no one else will have, until some judge gives his worthless mother custody because of her gender.

>There's too many humans on this earth

Yes goy believe that propaganda that has been targeted towards white people for the past 30+ years..

>stay-at-home dad

Good work instilling that onto your child.

He'll grow up thinking it's okay not to work a day in his life because 'thats what daddy did'.

Too bad you're too stupid to see this.

Way to end your lineage and let africans rape 8 women for 30 babies. Nigeria alone has 200 million worthless niggers.

You better marry the mom or your baby may end up being some else's step baby really soon. Then you become "weekend daddy"

And yet here you are posting with the other depressed losers on Sup Forums.

It's all fun and games until my son inherits my ugly face, mental problems, and small penis.

It's all fun and games until my wife takes my kid and half my shit, and then I'm paying 1k a week to take care of a kid I only see for 24 hours a week.

Yeah it elevates your ambitions, because if you stop struggling for one second as a father in the modern world your wife will leave you and you will never see your children again. Must suck to live as a human machine.

Ofcourse, my wife stopped working and stays at home and I work to take care of both of them after graduation.

I'm a Christian, how could I make a baby without marrying first.

I came here when I was depressed and lonely myself, I just never left because I like it here, I don't have many friends since I'm pretty traditional but atleast i have you guys to laugh with.

So at first she's your girlfriend, now she's your wife?

You can't keep your story straight can you?

Congratulations user. But seriously, get married

You're right it is the greatest experience, the love i have for my daughter is only rivaled by the hate i have for her mother from keeping her from and the state that does nothing about it. God forbid i miss a child support payment, thats 6 months of literal ass rape to go with the life time of figuretive ass rape. It is not better to have loved and lost, the pain is unbearable. Stay single Sup Forums

I don't like calling her my wife, it sounds strange at this age even when its true.

Already did.

Specifically said girlfriend. Is this story even real?

Remember to home school

Yes you do. When you start a family you must shift your ambitions to be solely your family. Do you really think your wife and kids would support you going off for months at a time chasing your dreams? Wake up faggot. Theres way more bills to pay, shit to help out with concerning the kid, and far more responsibility at the home. Having ambitions that arent the family is simply impractical.

>Christian here, 23, girlfriend is 20.

tell us more?

are you a part of Christina community in NEtherlands - Ive heard you have a Bible belt there?

All those things encourage you to work harder in your career.

There's not enough white people on this earth.

Makes sense. Pretty difficult to convince yourself to fuck her in a way that keeps the marriage alive once she is wife and not girlfriend

world is fucked why would I bring another person into this world and ruin there life with this shit
Besides I like money and dont want to buy aload of plastic crap for some ungrateful little shit

>a redpilled nation like New Zealand or Australia

I disagree. Sex has gotten WAY kinkier the further into my marriage I get

how the fuck did you end up on Sup Forums?

So your ambitions are your bills? God damn son. I'd call you an empty shell of a person if you wernt trying to raise a family. Maybe just half-empty.

I live just above the bible belt but my entire family comes from it, I wanna move back soon though so I'm saving up for it.

I go to church regulary, I met my girlfriend at the Church, all my friends are Christians.

Also the fact that we were pretty young when we got married, it's pretty normal for Christians though but it's still a little strange to me.
It felt a little rushed for me, maybe that's why I still say girlfriend instead of wife.

Fatherhood is not the goal, successful rearing of your offspring is. If you impregnate a woman incapable of care, you fucked up. If you don't have the assets to assure them a future safe from the perils of the modern western society, you fucked up.

>pay for expensive dates
>spend several months salary on enagement ring and pray she likes it
>go into more debt than college to pay for frivolous wedding and honeymoon
>more debt for house and cars that she can't live without
>one of the 3 times she actually lets you fuck her you knock her up
>more expensive frivolous maternity things with no thought of where the money is going to come from
>decides she wants to be a stay at home mom, slowly turns the kid against you
>working your ass off to make minimum payments on 4 maxed out credit cards
>"user I need a man who takes a stake in our family, you're just never around"
>she divorces you, gets the house, both cars and now you pay child support and alimony
>under constant threat of being falsely convicted of rape if she accuses you on a whim

yeah no thanks.

Thats because it was getting stale. Eventually you will hit a wall with how kinky things can get. Then that becomes stale and just like that, the spark is gone.

I like to get multiple opinions on breaking news, and it started with /k/. These are my 2 boards

Maybe if you're a total faggot, which you obviously are.

Why do you want to raise a kid to grow up in a world without electricity?

lol projecting that you'd be a shit-tier father

gg bitch

JIDF up to your old tricks.

No point in being here in the universe if you don't make offspring, desu.

That sucks. I really cannot sacrifice my career goals for a marriage and kids, so I'll have to give them up. Who knows when I'll be happy with my work and settle down.

Mormons offer some hope for the white race but why the fuck are you douches so against Trump? You do realize your Mormon kingdom is going to be washed away by illegals over the next 30 years.

Also, stop converting shitskins.

13 years so far, and I'm a pretty simple man. Bust a nut in her mouth? All day, every day. Never gets old, and my wife loves it. Just the other day she asked what I wanted. She thought I was only letting her suck me off for her pleasure. Feels good

> Separates kid from mother.
> Puts kid in a different room waaaaay to early
> Thinks his life "will be the same" / can't accept now he is a grown man.
> Moronically records video and puts it online.
> Seems surprised when kid doesn't want to sleep.

Fucking retard deserves it. Just buy a huge bed, sleep all in and let her take care of the baby, Fuck in the kitchen, the sofa....

Mormons aren't anti trump, Utah is. Utah Mormons are THE WORST Mormons. They go to church for show, they are always competing, and are constantly breaking the 10th commandment. (Coveting for all you heathens.) If a neighbor has something, you got to get it too, but preferably bigger and better. Mormons everywhere else are a different story

That isnt exactly kinky.

For a Mormon it is, don't ruin his fantasy.

I know this has been asked a thousand times but I've never met some one with comparable values that aren't redneck trash. Do those dating sites work OK? Any Sup Forums approved ones and how do I get a decent match without straight up saying fuck off if you're a leftist pos or would consider premarital sex?

[Molestation omitted]

Nah there is a great church of england school in my village. Only 25 kids in the school, Ofsted rates it as outstanding, which mean shit hot in brit speak.