This turk son of a bitch who hates whites used a brazilian proxy now my isp is banned and i can not post from my PC...

This turk son of a bitch who hates whites used a brazilian proxy now my isp is banned and i can not post from my PC anymore. This is unfair

lol'd at this whole situation and thread dessuuu

don't care. brazilian posters are cancer along with colombians.

Good, this should slow down the Brazilian shitposting a little.

I want my isp unbanned reee i did nothing wrong

so a white-hating guy ended up oppressing the non-white man? irony much

>they say it's the white man I should fear, but it's my own kind doin all the killin here
-2pac

Damn

wannabe wh*Te brazillians made him punish them

HUE

Are you the famous korean loving peruvian also known as "peru?"?

brazilians are white

>brazilians
>non-white

>now my isp is banned and i can not post from my PC anymore. This is unfair

then how are you posting right now?

brazilians are white you cracker

I just want to post from my pc. Stop with this white or black thing

With my smartphone and mobile internet

then use that
most brazilians use the same method

It wasn't my fault also not only I use br proxies but also other people

i think we got Rio De Janerio and Sao Paulo rangebanned because those are the 2 cities that we mainly used during our BBC jihad on pol and int
also BRs are wannabe wh*Te so nothing is lost i hope we get all house niggers and wh*Tes banned i'M thinking about getting USA rangebanned lmao mods are so butthurt they gonna have to ask username and password to post on Sup Forums

real shit, why are the mods so fucking dumb?

HAHAHAHA MONKEYS BTFO

nigger

That guy is worse than Ikibey at this point. At least Ikibey doesn't ban evade.

>i think we got Rio De Janerio and Sao Paulo rangebanned

Aahhahahah

Turkey is my best friend now. Keep up the good work. Now i understand why there are so few Brazilian posters and the quality of our posting has increased so much.

birdshit cracker

ikibey too dumb to evade ban cuz hes greek subhuman

Woah

Third worlders have smartphones now?

you said "we"

who is the other autist onur?

>ikibey
>greek
nice meme

Nice

>ikibey
>turk

nice meme

1- i'm not onur
2- there are at least 5 anti wh*Te posters one of them is me the other dude is a guy who has a bbc folder the other one was Berkay the Circassian he got doxxed by some turks and other 2 are just normal trolls

>5 anti wh*Te posters
you better have included me in that number, I've been working hard to spread the word against wh*Tes

cem?

The dutch flag I assume. They're probably in a discord or something together with a whole bunch of other neo-marxists and redditors and angry political apathetiques.

yeah you're right we need an almancı legion i saw your posts

>spreading your ass to turks. Very cool my friend also i am not from são paulo or rio de janeiro

you and the other´s retards are gifts on this site keep fighting the wh*tes devils

Wjat does kara boga mean?

Now i can't even post with green text right

you're doing the lord's work lads keep it up

hopefully we can see the end of the wh*te menace in our lifetimes

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU REEEEEEEE

diaspora are good soldiers desu

it means "black bull" in turkish
kara=black
boğa=bull

Only South Brazilians can post now. This is the way it should be.

Don't you have school tomorrow, roach? You should get some sleep, I hear that The R**** School doesn't tolerate lateness.

SENİN BEN AĞZINI YÜZÜNÜ SİKEYİM HİÇ BİR YERE POST ATAMIYORUM İSTANBULU BİLE RANGEBAN ATTIRMIŞSIN OROSPU ÇOCUĞU

yanma koçum yanma aslanım

ben tek kişi değilim ayrıca evet hakkari proksisi bile denedim o da banlı çok ilginç
He won't have school tomorrow, he'll spend his day in your whore mom's bedroom

clean my toilet you p*Lish slave

HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKED HIM MY TEACHER

ty my niBBa

since we managed to rangeban most of brazil can we manage to rangeban USA? at least big cities? Americans are horrible posters and they deserve a rangeban

I don't think Mike Gar**c will appreciate your blatant racism, Cem.

Tunay'a kesinlikle hak veriyorum sizin gibi kanser piçlere dayanamadı çekti fişi. Çok mu zevk alıyorsunuz kendinize kokoroç demettirmeyi ? Hayır madem yapacaksın niye spamlıyorsun ? adam gibi 1-2 tirad aç geç aLL*Hını siktiğim öküz anadolulusu kurallara uymayı bile beceremiyorsun

yall*h sg ekşiye piç :d

You turks think you're all cool and shit but you guys are lazy faggots who stay all day posting shit things on Sup Forums. Truly pathetic. i wish the worst for you cockroaches

cem an underage faggot

yanma koççum
>Tunay'a kesinlikle hak veriyorum sizin gibi kanser piçlere dayanamadı çekti fişi
bunu hakkaten yaptı mı? ben jelibondan baskın yedi sanmıştım
>Çok mu zevk alıyorsunuz kendinize kokoroç demettirmeyi ?
ulan onu diyince gücümüze gitmiyor yahut keyif de almıyoruz. Bilge bir BOĞA twitter'da önceden şöyle yazmıştı "White people so funny. No way y'all that garbage at roasting to where y'all immediately just gotta say nigger". Şimdi nigger'ı roç ile değiştir cevabını alıyorsun, b*Yazlar name calling dışında banter yeteneğine sahip olmayan bir alt ırktır.

he hates p*Lish toilet cleaners as much as I do

discord.gg/5ymt7h8

Big words for a 14 year old. You're half English too, I wonder why you pretend to be fully t*Rkish.

>You're half English too
i'm not half English who the fuck told you that

anyone who browses Sup Forums would know both of my parents are Turkish who have had family who lived in Bulgaria you fucking cuck

Why are you lying, child? You're 14 and you told everyone on the discord that you're only half turk lmao

Ne ekşisi aLL*Hını k*Malını siktiğim öküz anadolulusu ne ekşisi ? Her otist hareketinize karşı çıkan insanlar ekşici mi oluyor ? Ayrıca sen nasıl banlanmadın ? k*Nya'nın bağrından postladığından sanırım anası poşet kafalı köpek
Madem banterlik yapacaksın o zaman spam yapmadan yap günde 1 wh*Te hate tiradı açtığın günleri biliyorum ban yemiyordun proxyleri bulunca sapıttın, o günlere geri dön HİÇ BİR tahta ya giremiyoruz senin yüzünden hayır /p*L/'a hayatımda girmedim ama senin cezanı hepimiz çekiyoruz yapma artık

post proof you dickhead I'm fully Turkish

why are p*Lish toilet cleaners trying to slanderize me, I'm neither 14 nor am I only half Turkish, I wouldn't be able to live being half wh*Tey or being a mutt

I would kill myself, just like I think you should kill yourself

>Madem banterlik yapacaksın o zaman spam yapmadan yap günde 1 wh*Te hate tiradı açtığın günleri biliyorum ban yemiyordun proxyleri bulunca sapıttın, o günlere geri dön HİÇ BİR tahta ya giremiyoruz senin yüzünden hayır /p*L/'a hayatımda girmedim ama senin cezanı hepimiz çekiyoruz yapma artık
ulan zeka özürlü müsünüz ben tek kişi değilim 3-4 tane aktif anti wh*Te poster var ayrıca ağlayacağına siktir git kendini geliştir bak ne güzel kurtulmuşsun burdan ne bileyim bir dil falan öğren
ayrıca ben diğer tahtalarda proksisiz takılabiliyorum :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ne yandın be fırıldak köpek hahahaha efso bu tiradı kaydettim

13, sorry. Still half White

I am a mutt and i have fucked more girls than you and your shit dad together you cockroach piece of shit

which one of my parents is supposedly angl* then?

and where is your proofs subhuman?

"fucked"
raped**