BRAVO DISNEY!

youtube.com/watch?v=U496dSv2k_g

>member the early 90s?

What's even the point of making it the exact same?

2D>3D

YOU JUST KEEP HITTING THE FUCKING HOMERUNS DISNEY!

I like how they found a plain, brown haired girl for the plain, brown haired princess.

this will be the film that ruins emma watson

i cant wait

why are brits so ugly Sup Forumsros?

I KNOW WHAT THAT ISSSS

Why Emma Watson?

I'd love to ejacute inside her mouth, if you know what I mean

>the film that turned Disney into a mega-corporation
>the actress who helped make J.K. Rowling the richest woman in England
>the actress with enough class to turn down Fifty Shades of Grey while it was a stupidly popular meme
>the actress with enough poise and intelligence to be invited to speak at the UN on women's issues
OK

this webm/caption needs to be posted in every disney thread

>the beast isn't a big black man

Dropped.

Jesus fucking christ the Beat looks so much better in the original. He actually looks like an animal, not generic CGI minotaur-esque creature #349

kino

All Disney live-action remakes have been pointless and awful. I expect no different from this one.

>bong genetics

feminism
jewish offshore
etcetc

Are they just making these for people who forgot about the original or can't watch films older than 10 years old? I'm struggling to see the reason to go see one of these.

"beauty"

>musical
>don't show the musical numbers in the trailers

y

Say whatever you want about twatson, but don't shit talk my disneyfu you giant shit!

Can't wait to see the reviews praising this piece of trash as the second coming of christ and the shills then spamming RT threads and box office threads and "why is Sup Forums always wrong?" threads and then patiently waiting until a decent rip comes out and some true Sup Forums bro makes webms of the worst parts and we can have HAHAHAHA threads for fucking years, all as brothers laughing at how fucking bad it is, how fucking corrupt the critics are and how pathetic the people shilling Disney on this board are.

Honestly Civil War made me happy this way, and I wouldn't want it any other way with this piece of shit

>speak at the UN

>He doesn't like "plain brown haired" girls

What a stereotypical DCcuck, my god! Say your thing, DCcuck!

>Belle
>disneyfu

Get on my level, nigga.

Ugly whores,
Frozen Scandinavian princesses > everything else

I don't get it.

>Lesbian you literally cannot touch
>Literally retarded sister

Also, Ariel is a Scandinavian princess.