Everyday i wake up and have to live with the fact that i am not Nigel Farage

Everyday i wake up and have to live with the fact that i am not Nigel Farage.
I cant go on like this for much longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-woNlmVcdjc
strawpoll.me/10613133/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, yeah, forgot to tell you guys, can you make this into a Farage thread? I need to trigger some people on social media.

Kill him and wear his face

(I do not recommend doing this because it's illegal)

Is this man ever not happy?

Britain's Future
youtube.com/watch?v=-woNlmVcdjc

Farage must be a textbook weasel. Because every time he steps into public, he makes a fool out of himself and appears absolutly harmless. He must work like a dog behind the curtains. How could he be the engine behind brexit? Truly amazing.

Perhaps in the past there were times he was unhappy. But from June 23rd on, I don't believe there's anything in the universe that can remove his smile now.

You underestimate him severely. I bet you also think Trump is stupid and amassed his corporate empire through dumb luck.

NIgel NEEDS to be PM if Trumps is POTUS, those fucking meetings would be the best

There's a difference between having a genuine personal and not being afraid of showing that and being a fool

I love the EU assembly laughing at him while they're sweating and slamming the 'shut it down' button that is broken beyond usefulness

Farage's charisma is abysmal and there is no way he gained such influence through his public appereances, ergo he must excell in his work beyond the public eye. A sentence later I even wrote this is amazing, yet people like you get offended. Please learn to read.

>I bet you also think Trump is stupid and amassed his corporate empire through dumb luck.

95% of the western world thinks this because the media tells them to think this

4% think he's god

1% knows he's playing 4d chess

Then why don't you be Nigel Farrage?

Seriously just tell people you identify as Nigel Farage.

>Farage's charisma is abysmal
I beg to differ.

Even after he almost dies he just goes back to having that wide smug shit-eating grin. Is there anything that can stop him?

Isn't Farage like a French name or something? It sounds kinda French.

Farage a trois.

that's subjective and, regardless, most people would disagree.

I was right holy shit. HE'S A HUGUENOT AAAHAHAHA

He's a good man but he aint that great. He's actually a cuckservative in alot of ways.

I didn't know about farage. story about that plane crash?

strawpoll.me/10613133/r

can't barrage

Farage was on a small plane and the pilot crashed it by accident. Farage could have been killed, but managed to only get light injuries in the face of all odds because the crash happened before the plane was high in the air. He crashed the plane... WITH NO CASUALTIES!

there were no survivors

lol, what? Even if you don't like the man, if you've ever heard him speak, you'd know that's demonstrably false.

There was a ribbon or something on the plane and it crashed.

Everyone survived, Farage is a badass.

Globalists almost got him senpai

Are you serious?

Yeah Merkel is way more charismatic

What an ugly, greasy mug.

How you cannot want to punch him right in his front teeth is beyond me.

The only way it makes sense is if you're a troll and you get off on the fact that people want to punch him in the teeth, but can't.

His face is literally le trollface meme in human form.

The top and bottom row of his teeth don't even align when he grins.

Farage's charisma is abysmal in the same way Hitler's charisma is abysmal...

>it's not

is He the Hitler England deserves?

>now days hitler...

Nice try Merkel. Old Nige is the most liked man in the world right now

I may be ill informed but Mr. Farage seems to be very well informed & charming.....from the speeches I've heard, he is not wrong......

God save the queen!

lol

Isn't he out of a job now?

>Isn't he out of a job now?

Make him British Prime Minister!!!

I drink gin tonic i eat british chips i drink british tea but i never ever ever be Mr Nigel Farage.

>Make him British Prime Minister!!!

Him and Trump Together = The Dream Team

You do realize everything is like that because of the movie's
whole infertility thing right?

OH SHIT

you see, in Britain, charisma is determined by how well you can banter the buerocrats in Brussels after necking a couple pints of bitter

by these definitions, Farage is the most charismatic man in Britain right now

He's the model for those grasshoppers in Sonic.

Do you think he would even take the job if offered? I don't know much about him. He seems like a good leader, but not everyone wants that level of responsibility.

rare farage!

The only actual response in this sea of children, thank you. Actually you put my problem with him into more concrete words. He comes off as a 'lad'. It worked and he succeeded with his goal, but his style is still unusual in the realm of higher men. It's strange that such a figure is the representation of the most important moment in the last 50 years.

U wot m8

MBGA

From today

REMEMBER THAT BASED FARAGE HAS SURVIVED:
> Car crash that fractured his skull
> Cancer
> Plane crash that broke his back
> Mob attack from lefties
> Assassination attempt by the SNP
> Death threats from the pilot of the plane
> An unknown figure (probably the EU) sabotaging his car
> Endless hatred from the EU establishment and left
> 30 years of cigarettes and countless pints of bitter

He carried all this for us lads.

>I will never look this smug

I was sick the day "you" became a meme, mind explaining the meaning?
>inb4 you

>This fucking globalist is touching me.

>I didn't know about farage. story about that plane crash?

A test, before crashing the Union.

Okay Hans

God wills it.

He really outdid himself this morning. I've never seen a man so satisfied facing a crowd booing.

Why do people consider him a fascist?

I was thinking more pic related

I'm not sure you know what charisma actually means.

Great movie, great imagery. Don't agree with the anti-capitalist pro equality youtuber.

the reason why Nige is so popular is because he reminds us of us, he appeals to a part of our national character which is just an ordinary british chap with some unpopular opinions, quite like most of "working" class in the country right now

we like him because he seems less like a politician and more like an ordinary guy that we might share a pint with down our local

he's no JFK, but by gahd, he is our Nige

to me it was about unexpected light of hope in a hopeless world.

this one will utterly and literally BTFO the cucks on twatter

y'all have to start somewhere. Might as well be with cuckservatives then work your way back.

Remember what the fuck you have England, don't you ever lose that man.

He's a national treasure and should be fucking knighted.

I honestly like him more than Trump. I like how he talks in front of the EU parliament. He goes so fast and hits so hard. I guess that's a brit thing.

Imagine spending 20 odd years fighting for a cause with the world against you and come out on top in the end.

Thank you, our Nige.

lads, when will are Nige settle down to be a pub landlord in the countryside where we can all congregate to enjoy a pint of bitter and a cigarette, and have a giggle about leftists as we have a game of pool

He went from a back room in essex to beign the most influencial man in the country (arguably the world currently). THIS MAN IS A STAR AT CHARISMER MY GOOD GERMAN FRUEND

FINALLY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

>arguably the world
Lets not get ahead of ourselves now

You weren't sick
you were on reddit

(you)

yes because that deadbeat carpet Merkel is quite the lightshow herself.
you know what? i don't think i can blame you guys for thinking such, since you have been subjected to fine tuned indoctrination for 70 years.

I understand that you Germans like people to speak in plain, boring and unoffensive manners which is why Germans are only fun when they're 3 drinks in. Go watch Tatort or play Forklift Simulator 2014, Siegfried.

He might just have the cheekiest grin ever witnessed in human history.

bottom font is wrong. it should be palatino linotype, size 20

t. guy who made the original image

look at your stock market cunt tell me he hasnt caused more money to be lost from the rich then anyone currently else where in the world. I am sayign he has been recently the most influencial not that he is going to continue to be or has been previously.

Learn to read you stupid fuckign yankee twat shit cunt wanker bitch whore of a dogs arse cunt nuts shit baswegwefsehiwekj3423432!"£""!

Hello, Angela.

>be 1%
Feels bretty gud

I don't get why Trump is portrayed like that though. How does that get him more votes? I get laughed at when I try to explain his pretty genius, even if you don't agree with his views.

Counterpoint: Each of those days you also get to enjoy not being Anthony Burch