Why are North African countries so violent?

Why are North African countries so violent?

They've been raped by the eternal terroni genes

They are competing fiercely because they want to go to Greece

Why are Brazilians so peaceful?

USA worse than Brazil Lmao

Because people don't believe in police anymore so they don't register event report.

why whole america so stupid

Islam, I guess

>serbs commit more sexual assault than pajeets, roaches, and syrians
Kek, fucking basketball europeans

Well, if you look at the global statistics you'll see that North African countries are average or have low crime rate.

Maybe there are Tunisian, Algerian gangs or mafias in Germany?

Aspartame

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

be brazilian
be more beta than a poo in loo

nah your map shows berber+greek
this pic is the berber halpalogroup

>per 10,000
These numbers appear so large and drastic because the immigrant community of those various nationalities itself is small. Plus most North African immigrants in Germany are Islamists or criminals or both that are paid to go there to cause havoc.

Serbs are inclined to criminality, you didn't know?

>paid
By whom?

I just wish everyone in hs got a mandatory stats calss

(((((Poltergeists and scary witches)))))))))) that's what.

ISIS, Gulf Arab states, Islamists from their own country etc...

I imagine some do it pro bono since they have nothing to lose.

You are conflating a few people with all the immigrants though alongside doing the whole "gulf states are doing it" schtick which can't really be applied to everything.

Why would the Gulf or islamists pay people to go around raping women in Europe?

The Cologne sex attacks were all done by North Africans. I don't know of any other past event in Germany similar to the cologne attacks featuring a different immigrant group unless a German can clue me in on Turks rapes there.

I assume they want to cause as much damage to the kaffirs since they can't do it openly and with field armies.

basques are moors?

That makes no sense? What makes you think that they woudl do that, what makes you think they'd want to do that or give enough fucks to do that?

Qatar funds ISIS and Saudis fund all Islamist groups and try to form Islamist elements in all Muslim or semi-Muslim countries. It's not hard for them to pay some downtrodden magrehbis to go to Europe and reek havoc.

no wonder basque language sound a bit like berber

Cis white Christian males who don't like Islam. Atleast, that's where campus feminism keeps saying all the rape culture is coming from.

Wait, is that not really where all the rape culture is coming from?

looks like one country was left out