Interdimensional Vampiric Pedophiles

Did you take the final redpill yet Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Km5UVbP2Fs

Haven't slept since.

Why would anyone struggle his entire life to discover the secrets of universe just to later hand them to other people for free? I begin to understand the illuminati

I'm sorry
memeing has a limit, I can't take this anymore
is rogan serious or is he fucking with him?

Has Alex Jones taken the bogpill yet?

Amazing, facts

No sadly

I N T E R D I M E N S I O N A L

N

T

E

R

D

I

M

E

N

S

I

O

N

A

L

>ive seen the documents man

Somebody's been watching too much Twilight.

BUZZ. ALDRIN.

check his instagram, all i'm sayin'

>all human conciousness as one

they call it instrumentality in evangelion

Tron is real life?

So are aliens real or what?

KEKED HARD

le water filter salesman is smalltime

real conspiratards take the hakupill

It all makes sense. All we need is for Soros to be in some kind of accident to go full cyborg.

Do millions of Americans actually listen to this guy on a regular basis?

>Interdimensional Vampiric Pedophiles

What did Tope Hooper mean by this?

Can someone give me a quick basic gestalt?

lmao

all he says is true though

>There's armies, we're fighting a pedophile conspiracy, but beyond that it's a vampire conspiracy in that they are interdimensionally sucking the essence of our youth and they believe they're possessed by an all-powerful entity.
>Joe, I've been on air 22 years I don't get into aliens, religion, metaphysical, any of that. I study the elite and I've also communicated with one of the top people that- and if you want to know, I will actually break down right now the best knowledge what's happening on the planet.
>Let me give you a basic gestalt.
>The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know it all. Some are good, some are bad, some are a mix. But the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones didn't want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together, until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated because good is so much stronger.
>We're on this planet and Einstein's physics show that- Max Plack's physics show that there's at least 12 dimensions. Now all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out saying it's a false hologram. It is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity's bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter.
>So we're like a thought or a dream that's a whisp. It's a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving all of it, it's all coming out. Now, there's like this sub-transmission zone below the 3rd dimension, it's just turned over to the most horrible things, that's what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the 3rd dimension that's just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up in the 5th, 6th dimension, consciously, our best people.

>There's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will so evil's allowed to come and contend, not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing or using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization, where they're going to merge with machines, transcend, and break away from the failed species that is man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad, projecting it onto themselves. Instead of believing: no it's a human test about building us up.
>And so, Google was set up 18, 19 years ago. I knew about this before it was declassified, I'm saying I've got sources, that they want to build a giant artificial system and Google believes that the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity with billions of people wired into what the internet is saying. And so all our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer that has real neurones in real time that's also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures, so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball.

>But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true "2.0" in a very bad way. Hivemind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some PKD wirehead system where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving up our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions, that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.
>There's now a human counter strike to shut this off before it gets fully into place. And to block these systems and to try to have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut off the pedophile psychic vampires that are in control of this AI system, before humanity's destroyed.
>The pedophiles at whatever level, the devil, whatever you want to call it, this interdimensional thing that gives them advanced off-world technology. The fallen one, that's not of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge. Instructing these systems that have already been used on other populations.
>It's not satan like some thing that the stupid preacher tells you about who's totally controlled, or something you read about on the news or TV. But this is an inter-dimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us. Rather than the divine free will we're given to build something much better that empowers the species. So the species is now making a decision about its entire future.
>That's what it is. I know, from looking at all the data, researching it, studying it, and watching the enemy. That is the big decision that humanity has now got before us.

DUDE

>we are not talking about the weather Eddie

What did Joe mean by that?

It's like it was literally ripped from a GTA radio station or some shit, how can one man be a living parody to this extent??

Fbpb

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Kek