Look who came to my college last week!

Look who came to my college last week!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw that guy in the new Ghostbusters.

the dude's a riot!

How did it escape its cage? I hope the trainer was nearby.

What, is she funny or something?

This is actually from the king kong remake

dude, they fucking shot him because he tried to attack a small child

Gorilla Grodd?
Has been ages he has been on Flash

is she funny in person?

Dunston on campus?

Leslie "Anal Demon" Jones

Chicago reporting in

Was it funny?

What is it?

>she

Do you like it at the University of Chicago?

>har har she's a gorilla because she's black meme
Educated position there.

Maybe if Fieg wasn't such a shit director and the movie wasn't written by fucking imbeciles she'd have had a lot better lines, and acted less of a "Aww hell naw!" Caricature?

Don't blame the actors for a shit film. Blame the director for not getting the best out of them.

Why would she have this hairstyle?

black women remind me of horse pussy

She's ugly but at least she wears her real hair and not weaves or wigs. I'd fuck her but only from behind.

There are millions of niggers and they choose the one that looks even more beastly than an actual fucking gorilla. At least get a pretty one.

>University of Chicago
>uic

Different schools m8

ugly people are less jarring with crazy hairstyles

BEADS?!

Hello gorgeous.

does she know she has the JUST haircut? is her hair not able to grow or something?

>normies sitting with their friends laughing at jokes
>OP shifting in his chair to snap a picture and laughs to himself as he stares down at his phone uploading it to Sup Forums

lol

He's a big guy.

She barely knows english

her hair looks like in cartoons when theres an explosion

Her nudes made me cum buckets

She's actually a she. She's just big and uggo. Look at her skull. No browridge

This, on the other hand, is a transvestite.

Looks like she sucked the life out of that wrinkled meatbag on the right.

"Serina" Williams and "her" adoptive, unrelated sister, who, by complete coincidence, is also a world champion "women's" tennis player.

"Serina" and "Venus" Williams when they were little "girls," being trained to play tennis by their adoptive father.

Serina williams and mike tyson as children

Another famous >Illuminati transvestite. Unlikely to say the least that a woman, even an african woman, would be born with a brow ridge like that.

Video of Joan Rivers, a couple months before her sudden and unexpected death, saying on camera that Michelle Obama is a transvestite and everyone in Hollywood knows it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

>when you meet an ape for the first time

They are so ugly yet they complain when pretty girls like Maria Sharapova gets better contracts than them.

Did the college Republicans destroy half the campus in an act of peaceful protest?

4 u

I have never heard this conspiracy before top fucking kek do you think she's just trolling?

What's she feeding to him ?

Did you have sex with it? Did you at least try? If not, I'm not interested in hearing any more.

She literally looks like Mike Tyson in drag. Ad I mean literally. If you put make-up, a whig and a dress on Mike, that's literally what he would look like. It really is uncanny.

Fucking ape

An uncaged gorilla?

looks matter in sports?

where is this conspiracy theory coming from?

>its in college

DROPPED

oh look, it's queen kong

I wanna get amazon fucked hard by Serena Williams. I'm 5'5" 140lbs and not physically active.. She could easily dominate me.

Peg me plz goddess

Does anyone else find it ironic that a board fully of ugly autistic nerds mocks others for being ugly?

In womens sports, yes. No one goes to watch women "compete".

Here comes captain moralfag to the rescue. Where are you people spilling over from?

You're projecting again you ugly autistic neckbeard lmao