/brit/

This is a thread dedicated to the discussion of British culture

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/unemployment-in-the-uk-is-now-so-low-its-in-danger-of-exposing-the-lie-used-to-create-the-numbers-2017-7
youtube.com/watch?v=N73840RcgYw
uk.businessinsider.com/household-rate-of-unemployment-3-times-greater-than-government-preferred-statistic-2017-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pip pip cheerio

uk.businessinsider.com/unemployment-in-the-uk-is-now-so-low-its-in-danger-of-exposing-the-lie-used-to-create-the-numbers-2017-7
LONDON — Unemployment in Britain is now just 4.5%. There are only 1.49 million unemployed people in the UK, versus 32 million people with jobs.

This is almost unheard of. Unemployment was most recently this low in December 1973, when the UK set an unrepeated record of just 3.4%.

The problem with this record is that the statistical definition of "unemployment" relies on a fiction that economists tell themselves about the nature of work. As the rate gets lower and lower, it tests that lie. Because — as anyone who has studied basic economics knows — the official definition of unemployment disguises the true rate. In reality, about 21.5% of all working-age people (defined as ages 16 to 64) are without jobs, or 8.83 million people, according to the Office for National Statistics.

It must be dreadful to be Irish.

janny is a fanny

gf in the centre looking slightly stoned

I just got linked here from reddit and you guys are f'ing hilarious.

Might be staying if you don't mind!

CHEBS

JOG ON

*rips your face apart at a festival*

nothin personal

oops

exs mate just sent me this

lovely pair, nice nipples and areolae too and i love nipple piercings

poozoo plasticfaceu

Me on far right...

ID?

lol

>british people

Why would it be dreadful to be Irish

kek

cant imagine the utter state of that absolute fucking pleb that takes loads of coke every weekend
get a fucking real stimulant like 3-fpm or dextroamphetamine it'll blow your head off
utter runt drug for deanos who think they look rich

>
>
i've been doing it all weekend since just before last christmas. usually by this point im on the floor picking up crumbs that i've dropped and licking baggies. the worrying part is that when you're awake for nearly 3 days straight you can drink about 40 cans of lager and smoke about 80 cigarettes. sometimes i wonder if the guy who sells me this shit thinks i have a problem even though i only ring him on weekends. you know you've hit a fucking low when you're stuck in traffic buzzing out of your mind trying to wank and the traffic moves and the guy behind you has to honk their horn to get you to move

cos ur irish

Treat them mean keep them keen!

BROWSING FURAFFINITY LADS

DUDE

DRUGS

LMAO

Gf called me a nigger-loving race traitor.
Pic related, me and my gf.

killing myself on wednesday
plan is to buy 5 boxes of nurofen plus and extract the codeine from them

is an opiate overdose scary?

Cromwell and the famine

mental

do you not get to the point where you feel your heart beating out of your chest and get para you're gonna have a heart attack?

die

I'm a slut

utter runt use a real stimulant your pocket and sanity will thank you
DUDE PEOPLE DOING THINGS I DONT LIKE LMAO

>killing myself on wednesday
why?

cute

Runt

reckon you're just trolling. you were doing well until now

i was neet fot 3 years and decided to actually get a job and got a job in a call centre within 2 weeks. call centres, warehouses, food places will employ anybody. anybody who can't get a job in england is either retarded or thinks themsevlves too good to do shit jobs

>you know you've hit a fucking low when you're stuck in traffic buzzing out of your mind trying to wank and the traffic moves and the guy behind you has to honk their horn to get you to move
the fucking state

>>
>you know you've hit a fucking low when you're stuck in traffic buzzing out of your mind trying to wank and the traffic moves and the guy behind you has to honk their horn to get you to move
you fucking what mate

schizophrenia can't take it, doctors won't give me benzos having constant panic attacks. used to be a turbo-normie shagging a new bird every week and had like 3 groups of friends. now since the illness i have left the house in five months and think my family are cannibals trying to fatten me up

>thinks themsevlves too good to do shit jobs
nobody wants to do a shit job

haven't the foggiest
try google

don't believe a word of this but will give it a you because everyone else has

The gf

love sheep lads
youtube.com/watch?v=N73840RcgYw
so cute

>think my family are cannibals trying to fatten me up

stims are universally shit

mandy + lsd is where it's at

god weebs are fucking pathetic

>plan is to buy 5 boxes of nurofen plus and extract the codeine from them
how to do this?
30% is a bit much for my liking
send em home i say

not funny you dickhead i also think the cia are trying to recruit me, if i knew you in real life i'd stab you and get away with it due to mental illness

Enoch in a bath

>love sheep lads
>youtube.com/watch?v=N73840RcgYw

>so cute

Heart hurts again

That's still 30% of them that are dangerous. Rather not take my chances

alri ryan

All this talk of drugs makes me want some MD lah

Cannæ do it however, I'll fry my brain

THE BINGE! THE BINGE! THE BINGE! It can become a habit.
Ever do Mephedrone?

An inconsequential moment, moving a broken fan across my house after realizing the aircon doesn’t work anymore. For a brief moment I wonder who I can turn to, who can I ask for help to fix a fan? Who could I ask to be there? There’s so many unnecessary consequences to these inconsequential things, and I am forced, briefly, into my reality.

I’m alone. There’s nobody in my life and I don’t trust anyone.

In that brief moment, every form of self-destruction flashed through my mind, and all I could do was stare in front of me, tilt my head in acknowledgement, and tried the aircon again.

It didn’t work.

just get pure codeine of the DNMs mate

got mosley in a bath?

i just noticed the rectangles very nice touch

just because you did it doesn't mean everyone can

is it really that easy to get a job in a call centre?

thought they long since outsourced that shit to South Asia?

you seem quite lucid about your delusions though, saying "I think" instead of "I know"

remember when UKIP's last hope died?

>each personality has the same amount of people

Are all little englanders this stupid?

hahaha well you obviously don't fucking think that otherwise you'd claim they ARE
attention seeking runt you'll do fuckall

I think I won this one lads

what was this

NEED a black gf to call me a nigger-loving race traitor as she forces me to cum inside her

? name is jason
just put the pills in a glass, fill it up slighly above the pills with warm water, wait until they dissolve, wack it in the fridge for 15 mins, then get an old t-shirt and soak it with water. then use the t-shirt as a filter over the top of a glass and pour the solution into the filter then strain it

I'm fucking coming for you

nige got assassinated

kek like something out of a movie

Sounds itchy.

miss are tones

haha epic! truly hella epic dude

haha nice meme!

yeah they outsourced it to the 3rd world so I imagine there's loads in Ireland

dont get it

more proof
uk.businessinsider.com/household-rate-of-unemployment-3-times-greater-than-government-preferred-statistic-2017-8

need a wee

what meme

why would i do that when I can just nip down the shops instead of waiting? if i was using the DNM i'd get fent

the "government prefered one" is a consistent one used across many countries

Drug for gays.

mental
how do you injest it? asking for a friend

need a succ

bit mean lad

What's the heterosexual drug

Autistic

Any economist man in?

Fuck lads, just injected 1g of Aspirin and I'm buzzing off!

drink it.