/NFL/ General: TNF tonight edition

TB:Winston did everything but throw Wednesday
DEN:Jamaal Charles to 'get more and more touches'
DAL:Report: Zeke, NFL have discussed settlement
GB:Aaron Jones could retake backfield in Week 7
IND:Andrew Luck (shoulder) to miss entire season?
NE:Chris Hogan (ribs) limited to start the week
TEN:Marcus Mariota (hamstring) practices in full
TEN:DeMarco Murray sits out Wednesday's practice
IND:Luck has setback and won't practice this week
NYJ:Robby Anderson (ankle) absent on Wednesday
NYJ:Bilal Powell still not cleared to practice
CAR:Kelvin Benjamin (knee) lands on injury report

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AOcHZOm5_V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for kneeling and killing your """sport"""

Why do you post this in every general?

Raiders win tonight, make the season more interesting

*sings*

I can only hope

What did they mean by this?

Pulling for you Raiders-bro. Fuck the Chiefs.

Don’t ever respond to tripniggers or shitskins from Brazil

i think we are all pulling for the raiders

I remember people thought Blake Bortles was gonna be a solid QB his first two years. Did he regress hard as fuck, or did he just trick people by statpadding in garbage time from day one?

He was bad from the get-go.

I have a theory: NFL fans have the lowest education level of the four main pro sports leagues.

Deshaun Watson is giving me the same vibes.

might be true

NBA is getting there though

Too bad Luck is autistic and will never request a trade from Indy. I'd be pissed if I was coming back from a year off from surgery only to have to stand behind Pagano's O-line.

>implying luck will play

Eternally relevant

I made a pickle rick

youtu.be/AOcHZOm5_V8

the fuck is wrong with you
get that shit outta my football general

You can hope but I sincerely believe the Chiefs are going to absolutely annihilate the Raiders after what happened Sunday. You know they are gonna be playing pissed.

Bowman on the raidniggers? Fuck my life.

Are we still pretending its 4 years ago and Bowman is good?

At least Hillary Clinton will never be President.

Amari Cooper > OBJ

He's no Patrick Willis, but pretty fucking mean.

I think going 2-5 will make the season more interesting

Are we still pretending you're not a raging fucking faggot?

Hoping for a clean game this weekend with no injuries or dirty hits

>3-6
>seakeks

This, Raiders season is on the line. Carr is at least 90%. Chiefs game-plan has been thoroughly exposed. Lynch will run for more than 30 yards. GO RAIDN*GGERS

>there are people that thin Deon Sanders was the missing link between the nanners and cowcucks when it was really Ken Norton jr.

What's his endgame?

Oh no, an MS paint meme! I sure have been shown.

Ruining Denvers season.

t. reddit

To field a team made up entirely of his children.

Lose a record number of games by less than 1 touchdown

Is the River's loser gene resistant? For their sake I hope so.

Is Joe Flacco still elite?

Can't wait for the ravens to get another L. Old queer won't show his face for a few days

Im shitposting on spee next to a passed out roastie, am I a cuck?

i'm a ravens fan and i think its utterly pathetic that tripfags creep off when their team loses just

Hank Hill isn't a roastie

thats a mans ass

kek

Not this guy. Really only faggot Pats trips do that.

Hey guys, just wanted to remind you of the following:

The Seahawks will be finishing third in the NFC West this year.

The Niners will win a single game by accident, thus ruining their chances for a #1 pick.

The Cardinals meme magic will not abandon them in front of the bongs.

There's another tie game incoming.

>NFL still run by jew cucks not stopping protests
>Havn't watched anything but /r/NFLStreams since
>Not buying any Jerseys this year
>Uncle is a high up at a cable company and theres panic over all the canceled NFL packages
>Rumors have started that NFL will be sued by their partners at Ticket Sellers and Cable
>Rumors inside Microsoft they will sue and pull funding
>People pointing out NFL is breaking a TV Network contract clause that could allow Them to be sued for full refunds
>FS1 is lowering reliance on Football next year in exchange for Soccer interest
>ESPN and Disney relationship is exploding when Disney is already being run into the ground by Jew owners who can't tap into it's "magic"
>Superbowl Commercials cost are expected to be slashed and Ad companies want assurance the Anthem wont be kneeled on
>All the die hard fans won't step in to defend the sport when CTE Lawsuits explode

>fuck the NFL I'm done for good it's so bad with all the kneeling
>said after the london slaughter
>Literally MIA for 2 weeks

SOON

Not gonna lie, she is british.

lol I remember this old gay is a bitch

PRAISE P12

you did it after the ravens lost in london but you're right the pats fags are the worst for it

Want me to post a pic of my dick in Hank Hills ass?

>win a single game
>by accident
implying we're not gonna run the table thanks to this beautiful man

can someone explain the cj bethard meme to me

he just looks like a future career clipboard holder

yeah man

49ers go 10-6
does this man become a legend?

Lemme get hard, might take awhile.

This is what will happen to Tom Brady and the Patriots QB situation.

After the 2017-2018 season if Brady is healthy, Garopollo will be traded to the Browns for 5-10 draft picks. Those extra draft picks will be used to pick up QBs and fill in holes in the Patriots Roster. If a QB doesn't work they trade him for more value as being mentored by Brady and Belichick inflates value.

>tfw they meme their way to the Superb Owl against da burrs
W-what would happen to Sup Forums?

Autistic 49ers fans like and have to come to terms with the fact their team sucks somehow. In this case, they're pretending that the reason their team sucks shit is that some mediocre QB wasn't starting until now.

>being mentored by cheaters inflates value
Lel how about they get a defense?

>Belichick is 87 wins away from tying Don Shula

Think he could do it?

Fug she woke up and told me no.

So?

>>being mentored by cheaters inflates value
i mean yeah, this is the reason Brian Hoyer and Ryan Mallett still have jobs and the reason Brissett was traded for a 1st round pick

he could

idk if he wants to still be doing this in his 70's when he looks like he wont even make it to 75

tell her it's for anonymous people

*gets injured*

Ill try, I am comitted to seeing this through.

Bellichick thinks Jimmy G is a Franchise QB which is why he didnt move him last offseason

I really, really like breaking my collarbone

yikes

it's just fun
the team is shit so why not have some fun

He's not going to play for at least another year, Belichick won't allow him to snag 20 mill and do nothing

Because it's really fucking autistic and annoying? Browns fans did this bit for a week with Kevin Hogan, wanna ask them how that worked out?

this is why im not shitposting about Josh Mccown

even if he's been better than I thought he would

System babby

28-3

What team will brady go to once bill uses up 99% of his talent

I think Brady would want to go the 49ers since they are his team being a cali boy

So they ruled yesterday they aren't going to stop the kneeling, and Goodell went even further to commend the players for their "activism".

So with the ratings going down even before this stuff, how long do you guys give before they are forced to stop this shit? I'm honestly thinking of boycotting the NFL now, I have no opinion on this kneeling stuff I'm just tired of it being talked about more than the NFL. I was at the Superdome when the Saints took the knee before the anthem, it was the loudest booing I've ever heard. I give them a couple years.

Brady will retire a Patriot and likely Bill will retire with him. Bill will become Patriots GM.

Only way Brady gets traded is if he gets injured and feels he has more in the tank but while injured Patriots moved on to another QB.

>I'm honestly thinking of boycotting the NFL now
leave, we won't miss you

ok

Just do what everyone else is doing on here. Watch streams so they gain nothing from our viewership.

Reddit has a bunch of links at /r/NFLStreams

ignore the dumb shit and watch football, jesus it's not that hard

>tfw Kittle recreates "The Catch" in OT to beat the cowboys

>I'm honestly thinking of boycotting the NFL now, I have no opinion on this kneeling stuff I'm just tired of it being talked about more than the NFL.

Thank God you brought it up then when no one was talking about it

This. How do you people feel personally attacked by a couple players kneeling during the national anthem? Are you standing while watching TV in your house?

Just fastforward the game, stop reading ESPN and watch football instead of being literally triggered over the national anthem.

>claims to hate all the nfl gay shit that's not football
>brings it up while nobody was talking about it
damn

I don't like that they brought the dumb shit into the NFL. It isn't just this, its the fact that Roger Goodell fucking sucks and regulates basically everything from a player's socks to their fucking attitude. It's just annoying. It's been getting less fun to watch over the years anyway I think this is just the straw that broke the camel's back. Like I said I don't even care about all this political crap, I just don't like the NFL anymore as an organization.

Maybe. I still don't even like going that far. I'm not gonna burn my Saints stuff but I'm not gonna watch anymore I don't think.

>I don't like Goodell regulating freedom of expression
>but I want the NFL to force players to stop kneeling
You're a special kind of retard, huh

>no one was talking about it
>Colin Kaepernick's appeal story had more clicks than anything else coming out of week 6, even more than Rodgers breaking and the Bronkeks shitting the bed