The Statistically Best French XI

Using ratings from WhoScored/Opta I've collected the best French eleven using statistics from the five big leagues. See picture to the left.

Noticeably there's no Pogba, no Griezmann, no Giroud, no Payet, no Malouda, no Lloris. Big difference. Several new players goes into the XI.

How well would they do? I think they would do pretty well. Of course there's some meme involved when it comes to WhoScored's ratings. But a double pivot with Kanté and Kondogbia combined with the two best wingers in Ligue 1 and Mbappe as a center forward there's plenty of stability at the back and creativity at the front.

>aguilar, da silva. cabella
Have they finally realized that importing spics is better than importing niggers and muslims?

Nah, Deschamps will stick with his official star players, rather than picking out the players that show the highest performance. I think that's why the French NT looks very lazy most of the time. Talent is not the same as on the pitch performance. This eleven of mine performs better than the current French NT XI.

>no Malouda
What the fuck.
Surprisingly, he hasn't retired and plays for the French Guiana now.

Here's the best French players at the moment. Pogba isn't there because he's been injured so he haven't played enough matches to qualify.

Sorry meant Matuidi.

>2 newcastle rejects as your wingers

kek

And Dzeko is a Chelsea reject, your point being English clubs have a long history of making poor transfers?

Performance doesn't matter because it's performance in a different team, with different tactics and different players. All that matters is how well people can fit into the national team, if at all. And if they have to be benched, like Del Piero in 2006, then so be it.

football isn't Fifa.

best French team

Dembele -Greaze - Mbappe
--------Pogba - Rabiot
--------------Kante
Mendy - Varane - Kosc - Aurier
---- - - - - - LLoris

Lemar, Bakayoko, Fekir, Umtiti, Lacazette, Kurzawa on the bench

Aurier isn't French. Umtiti should play somehow.

>And Dzeko is a Chelsea reject
what did he mean by this?

>statistics
Can WhoScored and Opta faggots please fuck off from football?

Sounds like a truism.
And then you precede with selecting the biggest FIFA memes in your XI?
Man City reject. Regardless just admit that your argument is nullified by the fact that English clubs are worthless when it comes to transfers.
I thought it was an interesting subject matter. Most people believe that Griezmann, Pogba, Rabbit, Dembele et cetera should play without having facts to back them up besides their personal taste or perhaps more commonly truisms.

>football isn't fifa
>posts a fifa line-up

According to OptaData/WhoScored Rabiot is after Kondogbia in the pecking order. A lot of things could change of course, given we have only played about a quarter of the season.

Pogba probably would be selected if it wasn't for the fact that he haven't played enough matches. Maybe Dembélé as well but I'm a bit more sceptic since it's rather hard to get 7.37 like Cabella.

At the backline perhaps Mendy would get to play rather than Kurzawa, the problem is the same as for Pogba and Dembélé. Varane is out of the question in my opinion considering his low ratings so far. It would be unfair to centre backs that are performing far better to play him: Da Silva, Upamecano, Lenglet, Zouma and Umtiti (and probably many others) are all performing far better than Varane. Away with truisms!

Aurier isn't French. The current statistically best right backs are: Aguilar, Mukiele, Sabaly and Malcuit.

Why Lloris and not Mandanda? Both play for big clubs but Mandanda is obviously performing better?

>pick players that never played with each other
>pick players who don't feel each other
Good job Sup Forums, this is why you will never manage a football yeam

By such criteria it would be impossible for most NT:s to field a competitive XI.

Man City fan who saw Dzeko play every single fame for >us, either live or on TV

He is categorically not a reject, nor is he a mistaken sell. He did well for us, but really didn't fit into the team. Not for a lack of quality, just the wrong combination of player and club/league.

The fact he's slow and not particularly aggressive in his running isn't a factor in Italy. His greatest asset, getting fouled, is seen as a very good thing in Italy. His patchy form, his streakiness, his mood swings - he's made for Italian football.

Lovely fella, on his day a toptoptop player, and I hope he comes back to City one day (as coach/Moonchester)

I know all nignogs look alike but Aurier actually plays for Ivory coast

>Cabella
>Thauvin

Newcastle legends
#respect

Shit my bad. Yeah, was torn between him and Kosc desu. Kosc can't play more than once a week anyway.

I don't play Fifa mate.

With Kante playing Kondogbia isn't needed. Rabiot creates.Lloris is objectively better... Anyway since you're persisting with your top trumps ratings I guess you're just baiting