Still have the british imperial flag incorporated on your state flag

>still have the british imperial flag incorporated on your state flag
how cucked must one be to do this?

I think it looks nice

>letting one of your states fly a flag incorporating your former master's flag
how cucked must one be to do this?

Interestingly enough Hawaii was never a British possession

they put this on voluntarily

It's actually fairly interesting, the last King of Hawaii wanted it to be put on there in order to honor the U.S.-U.K. friendship

It bothers me how the US constitution forces every state to have a republican form of government, Hawaii could still be a glorious monarchy.

why do you care? It looks good. Why don't you post your state flag, it's probably trash like 90% of them.

>americans consider themselves the good guys of the world
>unironically did to hawaii what mexicans are doing to southern states

sweet justice

Hawaii is better off under American control. And most Hawaiin natives like Americans, or at least like Americans more than any other group.

>letting one of your states
Yeah, imagine giving individual states authority and discretion...

doesn't look bad at all tbqh

this, at least it´s not alaska with a fucking constellation on it´s flag

>It bothers me how the US constitution forces every state to have a republican form of government
We're not a multicultural country.

Hawaii truly is paradise

there's nothing wrong with Alaska's flag

yes we objectively are, the question is whether that includes foreign cultures

You're wrong too. Alaska has one of the best flags. The worst are plain field + state seal.

They got their sovereignty fucked outta the and are minorities in their own lands+poor too.

No, we're not. Having multiple religions and ethnicities does not make us multicultural. We have innumerable subcultures under one very loosely defined national culture.

>having different cultures doesn't make us multicultural

>The worst are plain field + state seal.
Death to tyrants motherfucker

Nah it was his battle flag Hawaii didn't have a flag so they used the British one once they became a state they needed a flag so they used the Union Jack with some other shit to look original

it is shit though even if the concept is cool
should be changed to this

That's a straw man
My state has a shit flag too

no it's not, we're a union, we're literally multicultural by nature. The fact that multicultural has become a buzzword for refugees and other faggotry doesn't change that. Having a loosely defined national culture doesn't change that, it's like saying the UK isn't multicultural because every country watched the BBC and drinks a lot.

>tfw your state flag is just a copy of another country flag + a silly map

Reminder that a star is a thermonuclear explosion constantly occurring
Reminder that Alaska's flag symbolizes our dream of being a thermonuclear superpower so people will leave us the fuck alone

>country founded by different group of natives, colonial britishs, african slaves and immigrants from literally the WHOLE world
>not multicultural

The poms were much more kind to the pacific isles than Americans. They even let Tonga keep its monarchy. The only noticeable downsides were when Christian missionaries made ta'tau taboo but over the past 30 years they have made a comeback in Samoa and Tonga, and having curries in Fiji.

reminder that the north korean flag has a star too...

I'll grant you that, but we're not multicultural in the same way as Canada. We don't have states that have special rights that other states don't have.

>americans in charge of flags in general

Don't bully

I bet if someone actually designed a good flag and started flying it, it would catch on very quickly and the towns and states would have no choice but to change it

Muricunt thread
[ ] Race
[ ] Race + x
[X] Britain

Do you have a folder of these?

>tfw no poly gf

Nah, I just know them from before. They're good for bantering Americans

Have you seen any of our good city flags?

Oops, looks like someone doesn't like banter!

>that
>good

wtf

No, I don't.
It is.

Are you going to start posting pics of aircraft carriers as well? Head over here instead :)

No, I'm not triggered, nor am I even jingoistic. I just don't enjoy memeing, and I don't think you're portraying things accurately.

neither of those are good flags

THIS is a good flag

They are both good flags, and so is the one you posted.

The only problem with NK is that they're aggressive, I wouldn't worry about them having nukes if they swore to God they would only use them in defense

this is now a municipal flag there. Pick the weirdest now

PA in general has good municipal flags but Lancaster's is just strange

That's pretty weird.

>founded by natives, colonial britishs, african slaves and immigrants from literally the WHOLE world
That's wrong. The nation was FOUNDED by colonials. The other cultures throwing bits into the mixture doesn't mean they founded it. Dumb jungle monkey.

We still use the colonial Proprietary family's flag.

>british imperial flag
What did he mean by this