Was he even good

was he even good

Not a sport.

not a person

is building a legacy a sport?

Yes and he should have been a Jet

He's the exact same player as Matthew Stafford

Except Stafford is still playing (102 consecutive starts and counting) and Luck isn't.

Luck is less durable than Stafford, but he's a better player. Swing and a miss.

He passed his stats so much against the jags, texans, and titans

1/2 right. better luck next time

There is no way in which Stafford is a better player than Luck except durability and experience. You're going to have to try harder.

>better in every stat besides int and win %
>plays in a division where 2/3 teams are actually good instead of one where 0/3 teams are good

>>better in every stat besides int and win %
You mean his career stats? It's funny how a guy who's been in the league 3 years longer than Luck might have better counting numbers. You've really opened my eyes.

He carried a Chuck Pagano coached team to the AFC title game

this.

B-

was a turnover machine, had a hof level squad around him in the beggining and a solid defense in the easiest division. got injured playing solid competition in the playoffs.

was he good? he was good enough. like betweeen average and good.

that's his career basically.

Was meant to be the next Brett Favre, so yes, he was supposed to be elite (only ever became "very good").

he showed some signs of promise

Should have come to Charlotte. If he did he'd have a Super Bowl on his resume.

i miss when stafford was made of glass

College scouts are still clinging to their initial evaluation that he was a once-in-a-generation QB so they keep pumping him up to avoid admitting that he's not that special

It's still not too late for him to have a career resurgence ala Alex Smith.

Stafford is way better than Suck reddit

He has everything you want in an NFL quarterback except being a good quarterback

every single analyst scout and front office employee in the NFL still considers him a generational talent and Sup Forums is full of tripfag general retards who think he had "HOF quality talent around him" and is worse than stafford despite doing more with way less of a team around him so i wouldn't pay much attention to this boards opinion

Anyone else think he's completely done and now everything is damage control

H should have put pressure on his team to build an o-line for him instead of just signing that huge contract.

I mean he was shit even before this injury

Because of how terribly run the Clots are, Lucks situation is pretty much identical to that of David CarR
Put in a spot with no chance to succeed, and a napkin O-line to make sure he's never the same even if he finally escapes and goes to a real team

40 td/16 INTs. 4800 yards and led the Colts to the AFCCG. Of course he was good. Got fucked over by a pathetic O line. Retard coaches and medical staff and the worst front office in the league

Instead he was a fucking faggot and all of a sudden wanted to finish his degree. Luck with Steve Smith would have been GOAT.

with how much he hated harbaw i doubt he wanted to go to another

>Andrew Luck
>Gets hurt