THE MADMAN

ALEX JONES AND STEFAN MOLYNEUX:
youtube.com/watch?v=zBPOnXJ7zrA&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEtL7qzLUA0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
youtu.be/XiJ4KUuT9bs
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2011/10/25/the-vatican-calls-for-world-government/#76f2868492ef
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k8LjCS9Qhto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought Stefan wasn't fully bonkers, why is he talking with the yelling american conspiracy man?

WHEN ARE THESE FAGGOTS GOING TO NAME THE JEW

IM SO TIRED OF ALL THESE ROUNDABOUT TITLES FOR THEM

views

>(((globalists))) and (((bureaucrats)))

he snapped a few months ago actually

Yeah I remember his meltdown when he started describing how he wanted to fuck Spongebob Squarepants and eroticizing his large penis.

link?

Britain gave those fucks a shiner, lets hope we can finish the job

In other news I got my Stefan Molyneux Lay's in the mail.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>as bad as Hitler
Are they only not saying it because they will be labeled hate speech spewers? I guess holding off until everyone wakes the fuck up is ok but this meme needs to die.

tbqh famiglia, I never liked alex jones up until recently

recently Trump went on there, so I decided to revisit Alex Jones

Alex Jones is now bretty gud. The reason why is because the MSM is so horrible, that literally INFOWARS has more real information than they do. Infowars breaks stories that the mainstream news should be breaking

Also, they aren't like Sup Forums, they don't defend Trump over anything. They are bias towards him though.

Seriously though, the Alex Jones show is bretty gud now, I really like David Knight. He's mah nigga. I do think that Alex Jones is the archetypal boy who cried wolf, though

I'm a Texasfag and have been a big fan of Alex's since I was a kid. He's wrong a lot in some regards but when he's on the money there ain't nothing better in news or media.

Alex Jones is the most redpilled you can possibly be and still be a major news source.

I too am a TRS fashy goy, actually listening to the Daily Shoah right now, and I understand that Sup Forums and those fashy goys have a problem with infowars. But let's be honest. Infowars can literally take normies from semi libertarian to the red pill cliff in a matter of a few weeks

it goes

-"hurr durr I'm a fuckin liberal"
-libertarians (see gavin mcinnes, know he founded vice, watch him)
-See an Alex Jones interview with Gavin Mcinnes
-Take the Infowars Pill
-end up getting redpilled on the jews because the jews are mentioned in literally every single infowars youtube video comments

and that is how somebody (who can think normally) becomes redpilled on youtube

honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it was planned this way, it's pretty Operator tier

>TRS
Fuck off and die, cancer

>inviting psycho filter merchants on his show
>crying over dead muslims
>generally boring videos overall
Stef's videos are getting a lot weaker lately. He should just stick to news.

I don't even think he's wrong alot

alot of Sup Forums claims he is "controlled opposition" because he is wrong about 5-10% of the time.

let's be honest

A. who fuckin cares he is more right than any radio show (I do like Louder with Crowder, though)
B. "Controlled Opposition" is the most defeatist point of view to take. Why is it so hard to believe that he can support his radio show off of sales? I personally bought 4 "Hillary for Prison" shirts (cost me 29 bucks) and doesn't he have something like 5-10 million viewers of either infowars or the Alex Jones Show?

In my opinion, people who say he is controlled opposition are worse than semi-redpilled people.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu

They already lost the war. They don't even believe anybody could ever succeed. Everything is controlled in their minds. They are mental slaves.

thanks Stefan for updating Sup Forums every time you post a video
But i subscribed so you can stop now , okay?

thanks bud, I'm surprised you say that because if you are a libertarian then I should be able to have my free market of ideas and if you are an authoritarian than I don't see what your problem would be

what's wrong with TRS? They are one of the front lines. All of the Sup Forums raids ever have been organized by them.

what is approved butthurt british man listening for the 8-10 hours I'm at work everyday?

I must consume more media

Back to r3ddit you go

I have never bought that he's controlled opposition, and what you just posted is essentially why I listen. I also owned several t shirts throughout the years of his, and since I just turned 30 ordered some Super Male Vitality so I can imagine that he'd be independent and funding himself.

I'm really happy that he's getting some more legitimacy and exposure this election. It's deserved.

>buying his antijew magic shit
kys

TRS brings us shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=SEtL7qzLUA0

I didn't find it through reddit, I didn't know it was on reddit, I found it back when it was on itunes (then got taken down for racism)

BRIGGITY BREX YOURSELF BEFO YOU #REKT YOURSELF

it's not antijew magic shit

if you have ever done your own research on nutritional ways to increase testosterone/ vitality, that's what the ingredients are.

I've never ordered it myself, but those kinds of things are the same everywhere. Go to a vitamin store and look at "testosterone boosters." They are all herbal things that are essentially prerequisites to Testosterone, DHT, Human Growth Hormone, which have been proven through studies to increase testosterone by being bioavailable when your body wants to make it

I know this post will be ignored though. I mean yea, the stuff is never as strong as literally injecting bull testosterone into your balls like a body builder, but they DO work, to a degree.

t. /fit/Sup Forumsice

The jury's still out on it's effect. Just was kind of a fun purchase.

I do like his novelty T shirts though

Really? I took his word for it kinda but had heard of Tribulus or whatever the herb is called in the past.

I feel like I have more energy but have only been on it for like 2 weeks and am wary of buying into a placebo effect.

I don't like Jones and I'll never like him. Me and Jones go way back. I was first exposed to him in 2007 with his documentary "Endgame". I watched that crap with German subtitles when I was 12 years old and briefly got heavily into conspiracy bullshit because of it. Of course my understanding of politics and history was still very poor and simplistic back then, I had never read a political or historical book in my life and the only knowledge I had came from bits and pieces I picked up from popular culture, glimpses of TV news and conversation with my parents.

I then grew out of the Alex Jones and conspiracy shit only to grow back into it when in 2010 when I was 15. But listening to him for a while everyday and realizing how absolutely full of shit that guy is I lost all respect for him. It did wake me up to the nature of money-grubbing opportunists and charlatans though. It also made me think and reflect and realize that the people who believe in an omnipotent Manichean conspiracy ruling and controlling the world, no matter what evil nebulous cabal they ascribe these mysterious powers to (The Globalists, NWO, Bilderberg, Illuminati, Freemasons, Zionist Conspiracy, David Rockefeller, George Soros, etc), are just nutjob cranks with a simplistic one-dimensional and often inconsistent worldview. So for good or for bad he did have some influence on my formative years.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

Overall I do not like him and I avoid clicking on any of his content at all costs. I don't consider him an ally to any white ethno-nationalist movement.

i never did research on the stuff he sells, but it just seemed to me like a scam like snakeoil.

>I thought Stefan wasn't fully bonkers
Really?

I think Stefan has a lot of tolerance. He can talk to people he disagrees with, but he will call them on (most of) their bullshit.

it will work yes

of course, you can build the same herbal combination for cheaper yourself, but it's not too bad of a deal

The "cleansing" stuff is a little more iffy. I have never done "herbal cleanses;" although I have considered doing so before. The herbal cleanse stuff is harder to verify it's accuracy, as single products you buy eleswhere or on Alex Jones site, because of how deeply these types of things are tied into the pharmaceutical industry

keep in mind with the pharmaceutical industry that literally most pharmaceuticals are derived from already extant plants, so it is never wrong to hypothesize that you can get the same effects from herbal remedies.

I don't exactly know what is in the current super male vitality, but I have been taking some vitamins for a while (DHEA is one) that are known to increase testosterone

Be careful with eating sugar while you are on it; the more testosterone you have the more body fat goes to your stomach rather than anywhere else. Don't want to increase that Insulin Response.

Infowars reporters encounter a obvious Human Trafficer/Cartel member and a gang of illegal immigrants in Texas Border!!

youtu.be/XiJ4KUuT9bs

anyone find it strange how all the meme pals are coming together?

Nice job man now all the ants have built prepper compounds all over my god damn house.

Ghost >= Alex Jones >> Stefen

Thanks, I had never taken anything like that in the past and was curious. Nice tip on the sugar but I kinda cut that out when I realized fat doesn't disappear as it did when I was 18.

I live like 6 miles from the border and see shit like this. I'm very glad Alex sends people down here. Most media just do a photoshop next to some DHS equipment and agents and fly back.

I've shook the hands of some Infowars crew here. Good people.

>tfw you break the conditioning, DeFOO and send $1000 to Freedomain Radio

kek, the whole Defoo thing makes me unable to take molyneux seriously.

Does anyone have more info on that?

>omnipotent Manichean conspiracy ruling and controlling the world, no matter what evil nebulous cabal they ascribe these mysterious powers to (The Globalists, NWO, Bilderberg, Illuminati, Freemasons, Zionist Conspiracy, David Rockefeller, George Soros, etc), are just nutjob cranks with a simplistic one-dimensional and often inconsistent worldview. So for good or for bad he did have some influence on my formative years.

They aren't omnipotent. Nobody is claiming that. But if you honestly can't see that the global banking cartel and other elites don't want to consolidate their power into a world central bank and government, then you're either being naive or disingenuous. The Vatican itself even has openly called for these things in the past few years:

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2011/10/25/the-vatican-calls-for-world-government/#76f2868492ef

Jones is 100% right about this stuff and its totalitarian intent.

Checked

Totally agree m8. He's not right about every little thing, but the broad message that globalists want to consolidate and control has been consistent since I first heard his show locally on the radio.

>fully
I know he's mental, but he's still there, for the most part

After watching Alex's interview with David Duke, I am 100% sure he's a zionist shill, he already sells his retarded water filters and other crap and pauses every 5 minutes for a commercial break (that I don't have to listen, but it's annoying breaking up the topic for no reason)

Also, why is (((Stefan Molyneux))) now a thing? I just noticed that it does that, he's not jewish, maybe his wife is, but I don't think there's anything kike about Stefan

If you're parents are shitty, leave them. That's it.

>DeFoo

Can somebody explain this?

What does that word mean? Why is it a meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

цигaнин

aren't a lot of vitamins not allowed in the EU?

I have a love-hate relationship with vitamins. Sure, some of them are asnake oil, but for the most part, the pharmaceutical industry would like you to believe that they are ineffective, when they are not

but nah, it's not snake oil. Maybe the effects are overblown, but all of the stuff that they sell in the form of combined vitamins are effective insofar as the claims that are made. Some things they sell truly are the best you can find. It's a niche market, but vitamins are effective

If you are just getting into vitamins I would recommend:

-"Garden of LIfe Vitamin Code" Multivitamin for men
-Krill Oil o other cold water fish (Norwegian is good)

The Vitamin Code Multivitamin is SUPER GOOD. I was taking it because I got it at a "natural Foods Store;" then one day I was at the used book store and I saw the symbol on the label on a book, and it turns out that a PhD Nutritionist did his paper on this, and he researched every ingredient to determine which natural ingredients had the highest bioavailability,shelf life, etc.

If you want a "bugout bag," too, I would suggest multivitamins and krill oil, because no matter what you eat you will always have the correct nutrition. It's win-win

For people working out, extra arginine of course, sufficient iron (you can get from meat if you are a man), a zinc supplement, creatine, and making sure that you are eating testosterone building foods like avacados and anti-oxidants, and avoiding estrogenic things like plastics, certain shampoos/ lotions, soy products, etc.

The world is CHALK FULL of fuckin estrogenic things. The modern world has so many forms of xenoestrogens in the environment

and by the way, yes estrogenic materials have an effect on humans. In studies on mice, a large portion of the mice had undescended testes due to environmental estrogenic factors. That's right; their balls didn't drop.

sugar is horrible

you literally can't be a major american news source and expose the jew.

Alex Jones talks about how the Rothschilds and Rockefellers run the world and how they are "Jewish Mafia," though.

what do you want from him? You want every interview to be DUH JOOS!!?

ok, the jews. Now what? He can't call for violence against any groups (legally) either.

>estrogen in the air
>balls not dropping at the age of 22
It all makes sense now.

Yes, and they've been planning this for a long time. It's a good thing the British escaped one of the traps set last century.

they've been reciprocal guests of each other's for like ten years

youtube.com/watch?v=k8LjCS9Qhto

also nice double dubs

It's basically breaking up all your ''toxic'' relationships. I think it started some time ago (2013-2014?) when his wife told one of her patients to defoo their mom or something and people got butthurt.

Since then he's basically toned it down to ''you need to have a discussion with your parents about their shortcomings'' and general relationship advice. It's helped me a lot at least.

That makes a lot of sense. I found a lot of sources that sounded exactly like that. Somebody's butthurt mother mad that their kid is keeping distance. It was kind of confusing but I did't have the time to fully investigate.

EU was meant to give way to a European super state with more and more political integration, dissolving national sovereignty.

it's not so much in the air, as it is in the water, in plastics (BPA; look it up) and in foods

think about it; you have estrogen in the water, and you water all of the crops with the estrogen. It's bad man.

Estrogen and Testosterone are sterols; they are long chained hydrocarbons similar to cholesterol. That is why the plastics, which are also long chained hydrocarbons, mimic them.

The reason these testosterone prerequisites are so effective is because it is making your body make the testosterone itself, as opposed to just taking testosterone, which would work similar to a drug and maker your body stop producing it's own testosterone

this just allows your body to produce the maximum amount of testosterone

Defenitely one of his sloppier videos, but he's not wrong about what he's raving about.

Make him grow the beard!

Why did he grow the beard?

Ok thanks, I always thought it funny to give up relationships because of politics, I like talking eith people who believe different

I don't know, it was part of his plan?

When he shaved it off, he didn't die.

shill or not, alex jones is doing more for trump than david duke who is now just doing shitty photoshops on jewish people with merchants hands on top of them.

alex jones also got black trump supporters on camera debating against cucks so hes doing a great job

>american conspiracy man
this is what the left frames Alex as, but in reality he's a bit more complicated. infowars has by far the best anti-globalist and "redpilled" journalism in the mainstream media.

he says a lot of good shit and is great for normies. i think he's a fan of WWE and so that explains his yelling bits. don't forget he's also an entertainer

People take this cult leader seriously? Talking to the other shill Alex Jones. How fitting.

Alex Jones is a Real American