User, you said that consenting adults should be free to love and marry anybody they want...

>user, you said that consenting adults should be free to love and marry anybody they want, but you still support adults going to jail just for having incestuous relationships, why are you such a hypocrite?

How do you respond?

I don't support laws against incest. But I just don't think the world is ready for our love.

>user, you said that consenting adults should be free to love and marry anybody they want,

The one person who is Sup Forums here.

No I didn't say that at all, I am against degeneracy

>another sexual degeneracy thread

go to Sup Forums stop fucking our Sup Forums
SAGE

>support adults going to jail just for having incestuous relationships
there should be clear regulations on getting a close relative pregnant, (see pakis in britbongistan marrying their cousings and getting retarded bebbies), but other than that I think incest is a-oh-k. (blowjobs, anal, vaginal with contraceptives etc)

>Sex is degeneracy only because I don't get any

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

>ugly high-heel see wearing whore
Fucking gross.
Incest is only okay if it's one of the good kinds, like father/daughter , and if it's only when she's little. When she's grown she should be married, not messing around with her dad.

>you said that consenting adults should be free to love and marry anybody they want

I literally never said that, bitch

Then it should get ready.

Incest is not degenerate.

>t. I prefer to watch

This.

Here's more.

God I want to fuck the living shit out of Ron Howard's daughter

a fine woman for buttsquirting

mummy

Indeed.

>user, you said that consenting adults should be free to love and marry anybody they want
No I didn't

>you said that consenting adults should be free to love and marry anybody they want
When has anybody here ever said that unironically?

damn she looks 100x better

He's saying incestuous sex is sexual degeneracy, not that that sex is degenerate.

oh god more of this thickness

No i didn't I said gas the kikes race war now

who is this ass?

anyone wants to share their incest experiences?
I got some

Do it, Germfag.

>says he hsd stories
>doesn't tell them
C'mon.
The closest I've got is I sniff/jerk off with my niece's panties.

alright, what you want to hear? the childhood stuff, the teenager stuff or the adult stuff?

As a Kentuckian I support marriage between 2nd cousins.

But I never said that first part!

is her face melting ?

Adopted sister. Not even adopted she moved in when we switched states we were seven days apart in age and this went down when I was fifteen.

I suppose its not blood incest but in hindsight I dont think my parents expected me not to fuck her.

None, it all sounds terrible. And if you really had stories you'd just tell them.

a lot of stuff happens in 25 years

I want to shove my face in her ass

Only incestuous relationships between brothers and sisters/opposite gender cousins. Yuri and yaoi are the purest forms of love.

No, father/daughter is the purest form of love.

no, brother/sister is purest form of love

No, father/daughter is. He made her, she's part of him. He loves her like nobody else can.

Cousin fucking is the only acceptable incest

German incest stories are really good...but they can't top your shit stories.

The real question is, why the fuck do you keep making the same thread? For shame kid. You should be more worried about the coming quemical spray that s going to be used to kill zika which gives fatal diseases instead of this fucked up stuff. Are you also a guy that has multiple girlfriends and loses his shit when they all turn out to be whores?

Who is that ass angel?

oh you mean that time where you sucked ahmed off before he fucked your sister and you watched.

god damn germans these days.

Nah, I'm that Puerto Rican on Sup Forums but I was on the thread about incest from last night with that other PR dude.

Cousins is acceptable for marriage. Daughter ficken is only for when she's little, it's not a long-term thing.

How did Sup Forumstards get here?

disgusting degenerates all of you

>implying ticos aren't a buch of inbreed monkeys

Welcome reddit, don't shitpost pls.

Bryce Dallas Howard, or Aunty.

Hello Putin.

That would be Peru amigo

Oh that's her? She was the only reason why I sat through that Jurassic Park reboot. She will never sit on my face ;_;

You could had stop this

>CUMMY IN MUMMIES TUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't support that. Very few people on Sup Forums support what you just posted. It's all degenerate.

She recently got THICCC af, just look her up on imagefap

The Jews are on full swing in PR, nothing new.

Stop.

Incest will be what keep your people united against the Jews.

Fucking hell, just give me something good.

Slide thread

Sage.
Report.
Move on.

why not

I was 8 and ate my 11 year old sister out while she covered her face with a Hall-O-Weiner book. Neither of us has ever acknowledged this happening.

nigella how do i love thee
let me count the ways

babby gets actually made in the womb.
a older sister is like a second mother, she cares about you and raises you and later teaches you some hot stuff.

>its been hot the last few days and this particular day isn't any different
>like every sunday she comes over and we watch a movie together but drink a lot of tea before
>I always get to pick which movie we watch and I always take the long ones so we can cuddle longer (my pillows always smell like her because of this)
>kinda weird to be the 'little' brother (I'm a big guy) while my 'older' sister is very petite and /fit/
>room is hot as fuck because sun directly shines against this side of the house
>we sit together on my bed next to each other watching the movie
>after some time we lie down and I put my arm around her
>we cuddle with each other and her ass presses tightly against my crotch
>it gets very hot between us and we start to sweat
>we both wear shorts and her freshly shaven legs start sticking to me
>feels like she is glued to me
>movie ends after 2 hours of intensive cuddling
>she needs to pee very badly
>hold her tight and don't let her get up
>she tries to break free but I keep her under me
>press with flat hand against her tummy
>she moans in pain because apparently its very urgent
>she tries to bite me in my hands
>always pull away and I give her a kiss on the cheek to tease her
>she moans that I should stop but I keep holding her and pressing against her full bladder
>can hear the panic in her voice as he comes closer and closer to pissing herself
>give her a bit more room and she tries to get up
>grab her by the hips and pull her on my lap
>she moves very aggressivly on my cock and then I let her run
>comes back only wearing her thong and throws me her pissed pants in my bed
>parents come home and cockblock me

pic semi related, she has a similar body

sorry for late reply, I thought I pressed post but forgot to actually do it and went for a shower

>older sister
No, no, no, no, that is bad.

the age gap isn't so big, just 2 years and shes hot af

>user, you said that consenting adults should be free to love and marry anybody they want

I'd never say something like that.

The primary reason behind incest being incriminated here in Romania is proper eugenics and the healthy gene pool of the population. It has a moral aspect into it, but it's not primary. You can't beat the scientific fact that inbred people are weak and retarded by ethical reasoning.

>tfw you will never hold your older sister tight to your cock

Based German bro, has anything happend since then?

Nope, unfortunately not. She has to work this week and I will only see her Friday or Saturday again.

That sucks, but at least you get to see again. My older sis is engaged to an Army guy and is moving in October to the U.S. Pics related, her.

hold up
*smacks lips*

that's your sister? fffuuuuuck

Yup, half-sister actually. I'm the mulatto bastard of all the siblings.