What did Guillermo "Prep the" del Toro mean by this?

What did Guillermo "Prep the" del Toro mean by this?

>things directors make up later

Why do they want the 4th Reich so bad?

>Toro means Bull
>this is what white people actually believe

He's a cuck.

That's racist

Jesus. I went looking at his twitter timeline. The guy's OBSESSED.
I used to like this guy, too. It's hard seeing somene become so consumed.

He's just talking about Jews, which are not a race, since Judaism is a religion.

I wish Kojima would drop this fat beaner

Good directors are obsessive tyrants.

Jews are not a race but an ethnicity. Just because you can convert to Judaism, it doesn't make you a Jew.

>What did Guillermo "Prep the" del Toro mean by this?

Don't build that wall Mr Trump.

I can't comprehend white guilt. Why should I feel sorry for being on the winning team?

>Guillermo "Prep the" of the bull
What?

>not realizing people only see what they are looking for

>oh but not me buy tickets to my movies its the other guys who are mean hehehe

>Just because you can convert to Judaism, it doesn't make you a Jew.

That is exactly what it means.

>retroactively trying to insert a panderous message in your movie

lol del taco

>mexican
>lives in california

It's not that surprising. This is the liberal circlejerk/indoctrination empire of the country.

This has happened to so many people.

Twitter was a mistake.

>DUDE I'M LIKE 1/16TH BLACK I'M ALLOWED TO CALL THEM NIGGERS. AND OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL BLACK PEOPLE JUST THE BAD ONES.

No it doesn't. Learn to read.

Almost every celebrity won't shut up about Trump. They lost. There's no do over. There's no rebellion. The only thing they can do is whine on Twitter.

I remember when he called Max Landis sexist for not liking rey.

fuck

why is everyone with even a whiff of hollywood to them such a pussy these days? twitter has become the "never meet people you like" of this digital era, with these fucking morons spouting off shit you'd never hear of before

it gives me a little more respect for the hollywood fags that aren't afraid to go against the grain though, to be in that shithole for so long and still retain your own thoughts must be incredible suffering, especially alongside people like this hack who want to show their peers that they're IN, they're COOL, they GET IT by doing stupid shit like saying HEY REMEMBER THIS PRETTY FORGETTABLE CHARACTER IN THIS OKAY MOVIE I ONCE MADE THAT WASN'T TOTAL SHIT LIKE THE REST OF MY WORK? YEAH, IT'S GOT A POLITICAL ELEMENT TO IT AND I JUST MADE YOU LIKE ME A LITTLE LESS THAN YOU ALREADY DID BECAUSE I HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOO BACKBONE jajajajaja

>half a million young, impressionable followers on twitter
>I have no power
Leftists fight so hard to claim to be powerless so they can dictate those that strive to empower the weak. It's a race to the bottom in an effort to come out on top.

triggered

he used to post some nice writers, artist and directors in some times of the days.
but since november 20th, he's been retweeting a bunch of anti-trump shit that I just couldn't take anymore

Del Toro hasn't made a descent movie in years.

It's time to kick his fat ass back to mexico.

>call people pussies
>throw a tantrum because someone wrote something you didn't like on the internet

bad hombre

Trump loathes Mexicans and is doing everything in his power to fuck with them. And there's no limit to it, he wants to do harm to Mexicans, Mexican immigrants to the US, and Americans of Mexican descent. It's not hard to see why he'd put focus on a man spreading so much hate for a group of people

if he's being lied to the way you are then yeah i can understand his frustration

>having a thought is now being triggered if you call someone a pussy when they act like one
>t. triggered del toro fans

woops forgot i was posting among parrots that buzzword that shit out of anything that triggers them sorry

>he wants to do harm to Mexicans, Mexican immigrants to the US, and Americans of Mexican descent

you mean illegal immigrants and taking jobs back from Mexico

fuck off beaner

>Mexican
>pale

Not even a little user. You're not considered a member of the tribes of israel unless your mother was a jew. It's absolutely a thing.
It's not an evangelical religion though.

I can't find this on his twitter but it is filled with a load of bullshit. I knew the press is finding any and every reason to shit on Trump and everyone involved in his administration, but seeing the articles this faggot retweets is mindblowing. Its sad that Alex fucking Jones is more honest and credible nowadays than a lot of big household news outlets.

It actually hurt to read something this pathetic. I love some of his earlier films, Hellboy is unironically one of my favourite movies, and he seems like a genuinely enthusiastic and likeable guy, and I understand that living Hollywood will force you to think like a cuck but good God Almighty it still hurts.

>trump
>pale

Isn't the whole fucking joke that he's orange?

Most jews today aren't descendants of members of the tribes, but Khazars who converted to judaism.

why is it when conservatives see anything remotely liberal their minds immediately go to naziism/fascism/genocide? theyre like comic book villains

It's almost like the liberals do the exact same thing when they see anything remotely conservative.

yeah. its good to be indoctrinated into liberalism instead of conservatism though considering liberals have much higher median incomes, less illness, less teen pregnancy and higher levels of graduate degrees

>Alex fucking Jones is more honest and credible
Jesus christ he's an all but confirmed disinfo agent. He's the jingling car keys that keeps your simple baby mind distracted with his dehydrated water pills and muh FEMA deathcamps.

yeah like when they see jim crow or extreme povery they want to end it. thats just like clamoring for ethnic cleansing of homosexuals and minorities 2 sides of the same coin

>see alt-right poster on twitter
>anime avatar

everytime

>Alex fucking Jones is more honest and credible nowadays than a lot of big household news outlets.
lmao no hes not are you out of your mind?

that he's thriving

liberals are bourgeois? no shit.

>Guillermo "Prep the" of the Bull
retard

Its almost like you faggots can't comprehend what a confirmation bias is, and spend all your energy sperging out about boogeymen.
Go meet some real people IRL before you start generalizing people based on their political ideology. Jesus Christ every time I hear someone use the words liberal or conservative I want to slap the shit out of them until they can provide an objective definition that isn't "everything and anyone I don't like."
There are plenty of real problems in the world that need to be addressed but your fucking strawmen keep distracting you. Grow up, and pull your heads out of your collective asses.

>see antifa poster on twitter
>morbidly obese male-to-female pre-op transfur with multicolored hair

everytime

t.Retard

not really, weeb

>implying it doesn't

watch it, jade

>see antifa poster on twitter
>black cultural appropriation

every time

>all conservatism is right wing white supremacist extremism

This is how I know you're wrong, good job on looking like a complete retard.

richer mexicans look whiter, even in the same city there's a huge difference between poor browns and rich "whites"

i remember the pictures of the narcos ages ago, when it looked like regular mexicans were going full vigilante against them.
narcos all look white as fuck.

EACH KAIJU HAD A NAME, IT'S OTACHI NOT STEVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the crab one was coolest anyway
followed by the gorilla one

>>half a million followers on twitter
>>I have no power

he's right

I agree with this guy and his numbers

Yeah, this. I'm not rich but I'm 6'2" and white. Some people have said I don't look the part after telling them where I live (a pretty bad neighborhood).

The main bad guy in that movie is a literal fascist so it's not really a big stretch.

>40k likes

I hate leftists, desu.

The movie is literally about fascism ffs.

>higher median incomes
Yet they want more gibsmedats
>less illness
The LGBT community is overwhelmingly liberal
>less teen pregnancy
Yet they all want to have the right to kill babies because they consider them an annoyance.
>higher levels of graduate degrees
Liberal arts, gender studies and humanities. Universities have become liberal brainwashing centers.

It's also about retreating into an escapist fairytale reality inside your head to avoid real world problems.