Italian """"""""""pizza""""""""""

>Italian """"""""""pizza""""""""""

Shitalian "food" is gross and Shitaly is a mess.

che delizia mmmmmh :)

Looks really shitty but the dough seem like it was made right and had there only been a little bit more of it and some more mozarella it would've been nice

l don't understand the complaint here this looks very tasty.

Looks way better than anything made in your disgusting backwards Moorish brown short hairy smelly stupid dumbass poor Mediterranean peninsular overrated pathetic and irrelevant shithole of a country.

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN PERUANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Alberto Fujimori, el ex-presidente peruANO

Fujimori: EL PERUANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ARGENTINO Y CULTURALMENTE CHILENO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor peruANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. EL PERU, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE PERU LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL PERUANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LA GASTRONOMIA PERUANA? UNOS PAJAROS QUE COMEN BASURA!!! UN PERU CONDENADO, POBRE Y ASQUEROSO, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

una delicatezza

What a butthurt nigger

La raza mediterranean es la mas avanzada de toda América latina, el mediterranean es bravo, inteligente, lindo y fuerte, es la encarnación perfecta de las élites blancas latinas católicas, una versión avanzada del argentino. El mediterranean es de raza atlántica, descendiente de los bravos celtas gallegos e iberos vascos, los grandes marineros canarios, los talentosos italianos, y los corajudos irlandeses que siempre resistieron a los piratas, El mediterranean encarna toda la hombrera gauchesca.

Todo el mundo recuerda cuando el mediterranean venció al Brasilero para recuperar su territorio invadido.

El mediterranean es la verdadera raza superior.

Nice thread, causachum.

>Arg*ntine chimpanzee insulting someone calling brown
Lmao

Shut up disgusting shitalian wog. Bastard.

Don't ever reply to me again with your greasy Brown hairy, wicked and twisted Arabic rapebaby fingers with dirty under your long and yellow nails. Don't you dare touch a single button in your pizza oil-stained keyboard in an attempt to reply to my post.
Trash. Subhuman.

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

t. Carlos Juan Pascucci

Shitalians and their obsession with pasta is utterly disgusting.

What did you say faggot? Don't you dare disrespect me again you piece of shit.
I will fuck you up. Stupid asshole.
You are either, a particularly dumb American or a Chicano. Either way I will squash you.

be my friend desu, why can't amerindians and italians be friends?

Your stupid language and accent enrage me. Let alone the shape of your turd looking peninsula.
Amerindians only befriend other Amerindians.
It is the way of la Pachamama choroy.

Not even an American company

Did it drop on the ground? Where is the bacon and cheese mix poured on cheese? Is this the new mwmw when you take a picture of yourself naked and hairy in panorama and the result is some weird deformity thing with a set of nipples and many armpits, but this time someonr did the same with a pizza

Good post my friend