You wake up at your current location in the year 1700. What do?

You wake up at your current location in the year 1700. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Spanish_Succession
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably get smothered by a fucking tree

fell down from the third store height and then go hug a nearby tiger

kill myself

Travel wherever your pathetic ancestors were at the time and fuck your great great great great great great great great great grandma in the ass doggystyle.

If I survive the 40 foot fall from my 3rd floor dorm room I'd walk 3 miles to get to Boston.

Southern California here
is this heaven?

>start digging for the 50,000 tonnes of uranium in my county
>build a bunch of nukes
>destroy the U.K. and secure independence for the U.S.A.
>destroy French Canada and then France
>Destroy New Spain and the Spain
>Destroy the rest of the European powers
>destroy Japan
>destroy other asians
>destroy other africans
>destroy ottomans
>destroy rest
>rule the world

THE COLONIES
SEND PEOPLE AND RESSOURCES TO THEM

Pull the pinecones outta my ass then go get scalped by injuns

do nothing

>inuit that far south

Probably hunt
>literally nothing changes

Try to reach the Spaniards.
Get myself a Mexican wife.
t. Northern California

assassinate peter the """""great"""""

Assassinate William of Orange with the gun I hide in my pants while i sleep. Then hopefully use my magic weapon to lead a further revolution to put the Stuart family back on the throne and return England to the one true faith.

Probably end being enslaved/killed/shipped off to Dutch Ceylon.

kill myself

Fall into a swampy crop field

>die by nuclear fallout, radiation and dust from debris

Go to Spain and cuck Charles II, ensuing continued Hapsburg domination

I'd like to learn Dutch.

Make my way east to the American colonies while fighting off Natives.

Tell the british how to invade Peru

Get scalped

>Portugal is relevant

Idk what to do desu

Dig for gold
Stash it for my children
Proceed to rape eskimos and produce said children
Hunt all the moose I want for the rest of my life without fear of being nailed for violations

Get drunk all day... oh wait.

Probably get scalped. Try to head east though

Didn't mean to reply

Go to denmark, give them modern gun designs and tell them to mow down Sweden.

eat ñandú with fellow tehuelche people before they get genocided by m*puches and the general R*ca

Rejoice with my Acadian brethren that the eternal *nglo hasn't fucked up our way of life and deported us yet. Have a cozy farm with my wife and between 10 and 20 children. Never know disease, famine, or war.

Nah man, heaven should definitely have internet.

I'm in Washington so just a bunch of natives around. I'd try to pass myself off as a god or something. Hopefully I have at least a little bit of modern technology that time traveled back with me. That would make my task easier.

Join the Ottoman military to kill wh*tes

Wow, I want to suck a dick now.

die

Die by falling down from the height of 50 meters.

I guess join the local natives, they've probably never seen a white guy before so maybe they'll treat me well.

Hopefully i'll find a qt

die in space

DEEP STRIKE
(without any protection)

Sail back to England because desu life is better there than in the colonies

>oregon
Try to befriend the natives. Then head south to nueva españa

Go find my family, which at that time would be in the mountains to the west of me. I'd help them fight it out against Indians, white neighbors, and white governments who get too many ideas. At the time it was the Wild West after all.

BTW that map is a little wrong. The Appalachian mountains had a few white people living there are the time, although as I said above it was an unsettled/colonization situation at the time.

Try to convince France and Spain to ally and kick the brits out of the Americas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Spanish_Succession

Pls come to Brazil

Same desu

Get torn apart and eaten by bears and wolves.
My town was founded in 1970s, and there were no any settlements in this area within a 300 kilometer radius until the second half of the 20th century.

>Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Hunt, cut lumber, learn to speak French and Ojibwe, etc. Sounds pretty comfy.

kys

Go east, probably

sweet death by typhus for me

at my parents' beach house so I'd try and make my way to Philadelphia. The shoreline was further out so I'd be out in the woods or marshes, but there was an old whaling village not far from here that has been washed away. Either head there to try and get work or try to get to Philadelphia on foot, in which case I'd probably die of either starvation of be killed by highwaymen as the Pine Barrens used to be full of smugglers and outlaws

If I could get to Philadelphia try and get some work. Since there are no guilds regulating any professions there was an abundance of people working in professions they weren't trained in and quality was usually so low in early Philadelphia that it wouldn't matter. I'd probably make bricks as that's something I know how to do or would try my hand at pottery

all in all not bad, would make significantly more than someone in England would at the time, despite likely being paid in favors and trading rather than actual money

17th century queensland would be hell, maybe sail to the east indies

get a Cherokee qt

21st century Queensland is hell cockroach.

Scream

empower the indigeneous tribes
discover electricity or something among the lines
invent the internal combustion engine
write some Arthur C. Glarke tier scifi shit

Get flayed by some peaceful featherhead, assuming I see any before I starve to death.

Devote my life to walking east. I'm in kentucky so maybe it wouldn't even take long. I'd hope for 5 or so years to come across a european settlement. It shouldn't take anywhere near that long but I don't know how to survive and I don't know directions and it would just take me a long ass time to get there. Also I have to go across the mountains since I'm on the west side of them. I'm right by the ohio river though so I could find that and then know which way to go.

My life would just become a desperate scramble to not die. I mean I guess I could try to find a french settlement but I don't think there really were many, I'd rather just go east and be totally certain I'll find something eventually if I can survive and keep walking.

>ottoman Greece
>proceed to waste life smoking argile with weed

Teach Aboriginals to attack any wh*te that tries to land on the coasts.

Create a bunch of new technology and become rich

Help the British on killing the Spanish and natives all the way to Guatemala

Fall from the top of my house and either get killed by the Wurundjeri people or die from snakebite/spiderbite

Become an eel farmer among the Gunditjmara.
Cry because techno music hasn't been invented yet.

try to get the fuck out of the Midwest because I'm not white and its 1700

>get a boat to the new world
>find washingtons parents and kill them
After that id probably find a native to rape

Why would you want to kill Washington?
The empire was better off without America

become new confucius lmao

then travel to europe and style on them using my ANALYTICAL PHILOSOPHY

then when im already an established 400 iq ultra philosopher of philosophers, go to some war and AYY LMAOOOOO CHAAARGE XDDDDD into fights

worst (best) that can happen - i die
best - i dont and im also LE EPIC WARRIOR now, known for his next level philosophy both in the east and the west. hundreds of years later they study me and cool people emulate me and my lifestyle

civilise the noongar using my 21st century knowledge and conquer the south west region

Get eaten.

Ah shite I just missed the Boyne. We don't have another rebellion for 98 years. I guess I'll spend my life stockpiling arms in anticipation. Maybe blow up some of these landlord cunts. Maybe I'll pounce while they're fighting the yanks already, get the French and Spanish in on it.

nice

find my ancestors :)

Figure out how to ride a horse and kill a buffalo at the same time.