Message to Sup Forums from a puertorican poster

Seriously, the bullying against Puerto Rican members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Puerto Ricans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Puerto Rican woman who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Cubans or Dominicans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Haitians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the antilles.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Puerto Rican man a "monol"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Puerto Rican man that they are a "mono"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

oh boohooo, learn to handle the banter or gtfo.

What does he mean by this?

>dividing whites against each other

Puerto Ricans are a mongrel race, little better than niggers. And perhaps no better. Concern yourself with cleaning up your shitheap of an island and with paying your extensive debnts. Leave this board and the discussion of enlightened political theory to your betters.

t. your master

Fuck off, Puerto Potty.

>one post by this id

shut up fag

>I can't say I'm the only Puerto Rican woman who finds it hard to take pride in his own country

Are you some kind of tranny?

thanks captain america

Ooga Booga

You fucking Slag

>Puerto Ricans
>rats that walk on two legs
pick two, you must pick two.

Shut the fuck up fellow spic. If you're so butthurt just leave Sup Forums and go to reddit

source bls affendi

>Le IQ 83 manifest

Letting PRs into the USA to shit up NYC, CT and FL is all the fault of the jews, who have been shitting on our country for too long.

Fuck you Texas, you're not going to leave the union.

>I can't say I'm the only Puerto Rican WOMAN who finds it hard to take pride in HIS own country
Are you a gender bender?

Post more pics of your women

you got rekt
BTFO by based Zimbabwe!
see:

There's like two PR posters. Shut up.

So when are you going to become our 53rd state?

PAY DENBTS

Why do your women seem to ballon up past a certain age. They have nice bodies, but as soon as they get into their early/mid 20's they become fat as fuck.

Lel. Someone can't handle the board.

Lana rain she's a cam girl

Fuck off Cuba, you don't even have Internet.