>I Borg
>The Measure of a Man
>The Inner Light
>The Emissary
>Chain Of Command
literally every Q episode

Code of Honor was better

The Measure Of A Man

People like to masturbate over the best of both worlds, but it WAS pretty fuckin good

RACIST

Relics

Best Of Both Worlds

Darmok

>literally every Q episode
i think i've seen all the TOS/DS9/VOY/ENT episodes, i don't think i've ever watched encounter at farpoint (i know i've watched the rest)

All of them
You
must
take
the
good
with
the
bad

Masks

Which TNG movies are worth it?

Is that the one where data gets possessed by an alien sun god or some shit, because I loved that episode when I was a kid.

thanks
i have

A Fistful of Datas

Literally none. They are all awful. There's only two good Star Trek movies, the Nicholas Meyer ones: Wrath of Khan and Undiscovered Country.

Yeah, it makes no sense at all but it's entertaining

All of it. Fight the poster above me.

Literally none of them. They're bad trek movies, and even shittier sci-fi action movies.

>He didn't like the one with the whales

Hot damn was season 7 bad. How fucking dare they disrespect TNG by giving them trash and paying more attention to DS9.

Undiscovered Country is underrated as a scifi movie but i am glad pretty much every trekkie puts it in league with Khan.

The motion picture is great.
Search for spook gets shit on a lot, but its really great up until kirk beams down to genesis and punches a fucking klingon in the face to resolve the story.

It's good fan service but it's not the great movie that 2 and 6 were.

>Hot damn was season 7 bad.
Doesn't matter because All Good Things is easily one of my favorite episodes of trek period.

Relics is a fantastic episode despite the crew treating Scotty like a retard for no reason.

here's a (You)

> From October 5–7, 2006, the Ressikan flute was one of the items up for bid at the Christie's official studio auction of Star Trek memorabilia. The prop flute, which cannot actually be played, was originally estimated to have a sale price of US$300. Auction directors admitted that their estimates for many items did not "factor in that emotional fury generated around this kind of material".[10] The estimate was later raised to $800–$1,200 on Christie's web site.[11] In the days leading up to the auction, Denise Okuda, former Trek scenic artist and video supervisor, as well as co-writer of the auction catalog, said: "That's the item people say they really have to have, because it's so iconic to a much-beloved episode."[12] The final bid for the flute at the auction was US$40,000. Including the additional 20% fee Christie's collected on all items from the winning bidder, the total price for the flute was $48,000.[

the one with the "Darmok and Jalaad at Tanagra" "timba with arms wide" "shaka when the walls fell"

>every few years try to give TMP and Insurrection another shot.
>still bad

Won't stop me from rewatching them in 2018 but damn.

Most if not all of them. The entire point of the show is that they're all stand alone. Why only name or watch a few then? It defeats the purpose.

First Contact. If you want to know why they're on a different ship in that and if you want to see Kirk and Picard together a little bit, then watch Generations, but its a pretty disappointing film. Don't even bother with Insurrection or Nemesis.

>been watching the different star trek seires for a long time now
>some at least twice
>just realized only ever watched 2, 3 and 4 TOS movies
what is wrong with me

>can't remember anything from 3
well, might as well start from the top

Makes no sense that they are losing the war with the Klingons when the Enterprise can fucking 360 no scope them with one shot.

all of them you beaner

>tfw when not thinking two dimensionally

>First Contact.
What's good about it? The stupid plot that makes no sense? The bad action? The horrible acting? The abomination that is the soverign?

Yes, all of those things.

Well it wasn't the highest grossing TNG movie because people found it horrible. No, it's not perfect and it doesn't hold to the spirit of the show that well but as a stand alone film it's very entertaining and it works.

NOT Profit and Lae.

1/13 Datalore
1/19 Coming of Age
1/23 Skin of Evil
1/25 Conspiracy
2/1 The Child
2/3 Elementary, Dear Data
2/9 The Measure of a Man
2/13 Time Squared
2/16 Q Who
3/10 The Defector
3/13 Deja Q
3/15 Yesterday’s Enterprise
3/16 The Offspring
3/17 Sins of the Father
3/21 Hollow Pursuits
3/26 Best of Both Worlds, part 1
4/1 Best of both worlds, part 2
4/2 Family
4/3 Brothers
4/5 Remember Me
4/7 Reunion
4/11 Data’s Day
4/14 Clues
4/21 The Drumhead
4/22 Half a Life
4/26 Redemption, part 1
5/1 Redemption, part 2
5/2 Darmok
5/3 Ensign Ro
5/5 Disaster
5/10 New Ground
5/11 Hero Worship
5/14 Conundrum
5/18 Cause and Effect
5/19 The First Duty
5/20 Cost of Living
5/23 I, Borg
5/25 The Inner Light
6/4 Relics
6/15 Tapestry
6/19 Lessons
6/20 The Chase
6/24 Second Chances
7/8 Attached
7/11 Parallels
7/15 Lower Decks
7/16 Thine Own Self
7/24 Preemptive Strike
7/25, 7/26 All Good Things…

Wham Jeans

>Noice!

taking the time for TFW

>when you unironically enjoy Sub Rosa cause who doesn't enjoy a comfy 90s irish ghost story
yall can stay mad

Guys, I am trying to remember a particular TNG episode that was pretty bad.

I feel like there was time travel that involve Worf but was not parallels as I just seen that. I think his son was an adult or something. I remember at the end Picard gifted Worf or his son a fucking stick with no explanation if it's significance.

Thanks in advanced.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

That's still the wrong filename, you fraudulent faker.

Tin man
Conundrum
Schisms
The inner light
Phantasms
Clues
Frame of mind
Imaginary friend
Thine own self

The episode with Worf's adult son from the future is First Born. Not sure about the stick though

Thank you