Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little island? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the West.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an American man a "burger nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "burger nigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

You know, to me to start, your contry has another name. Countries names have history behind it, and you "americans" wreck it all by saying the name of the continent. Etc... the ussual the ussual.

I hereby propose a different way to call thyselves. "gringos" Everybody already knows the concept. You gringos ought embrace it.

BUMP
as an Irish man I experience the same
we need to stop the in-fighting and start to make some progress

I'm sorry, but this is a whites-only chat.

America un-ironically deserves all the hate it gets. For all the good we do we also give the rest the world and people here reasons to consider us a menace and the biggest threat to world peace.

Shitskin complains using White language on White technology about Whites using names Whites came up with.

35 countries, yet only 1 matters

Stop being a fucking pussy. If your pride can't take bantz then you don't really have much pride in it do you?

pride is for faggots and niggers of any race. it is also a sin.

I like America.

Just make sure Trump gets elected.

I won't forgive you if you let that bitch Hillary win.

Wasn't there a thread except about Romanians earlier? Fuck off dude if people wanna shit talk us, let them. I talk shit all the time so they deserve to do the same to us.

See, Americans are so dense and excitable they can take it; mostly because they don't know the ridicule is happening.

And that's why people actually love us when they get here and experience the bliss

FUCK AMERİCANS
FUCK WESTERNERS
I HOPE ISIS BOMB THE SHIT OF YOU SON OF BİTCHES
İ WANT TO SEE YOUR CİTİES ON FİRE
İ WANT TO SEE YOUR BODİES ON FİRE
DİEEE

Texas finally became its own country?
#Texit

get back inside texas.

:^)

meme magic obviously.

We know, we just don't give a fuck.

Fuck you America! North, Central and South.

>Its not just "memes" or "banter"
americans confirmed for not handling the bantz

>roaches thinking they're significant

lol

Another jealous do-nothing shitskin.

9/11 bait you got me to reply. Here is your (you)

>Would you call an American man a "burger nigger"(disgusting word) to his face?

no. I call you mutts and mongrels. Its only on Sup Forums im so civil and just refer to you as Burgers.

this copy pasta needs to die

I can forgive if Trump wins.

Crying cuck

>pls no bully
Tough up

Chile?

Well, I guess someone learned how to use a proxy this summer...

Fuck off burger.. go die and kill yourself faggot, btfo!

Shut up faggot. You call yourself an American? A real American doesn't give a fuck because we're the only country that matters.

The memes about us are funny. I chuckle every time I see the
>Be American, get shot
meme. It's exaggerated but it's true, within nigger enclaves.

The only claim that annoys me is when we're assumed to have only two political positions, Right wing & Far Right wing. This usually comes from the Eurofags who are the exact opposite of us, they're Far Left and even more bizaro world Far Leftist EXTREME Left.
American politics doesn't really have a right or left dichotomy, we just have corporatism on both sides but neither party is right wing.

This annoys me, because Eurofags assume that they're on our level when they try to compare our politics to theirs.
Euros are so pathetic that even the fucking Japs are richer than the majority of the European nations, only Germany compares favorably to them.

It's not our fault that South & Central America are so useless and irrelevant that we purposely act as if you don't exist.

hook, line and burger....

I like this pasta so much I need sauce