I hope one day that I could meet a nice Jewish woman that I could eventually marry

I hope one day that I could meet a nice Jewish woman that I could eventually marry.

Your kid will literally be a kike...

If you're a muslim, your son would be a muslim and a jew.
So some kind of daywalker

Stop pretending to be straight

I want a smart child

Then marry a chinese. They're rare and they know it though, so you better earn well.

Or japanese if you believe that autism is the next step in evolution

Asian's aren't particularly smart, they just get pushed by their parents to be smart. I've heard of white couples who adopt asian kids thinking they'll grow up to be harvard geniuses but they just end up being the same as run of the mill white kids.

Apparently asians/chinese have a bigger brain or more tissue or some shit but I heard that research like that is harder to get funded due to being a sensitive issue

How about german?

I also want an Ashkenazi Jewish woman with huge tits.

Hapas tend to turn out wrong

My wife is Jewish
ama

How big are her breast?

They're mosquito bites, and she's got virtually no ass.
She's 5'7" @ 105 lbs

Ashkenazi or Mizrahim?

Germans are just autistic by their upbringing, send them there for study

Fully Ashkenazi from the NYC area. She's a classic upper middle class Jewish American Princess.

That's my goal.

She's not even materialistic and bitchy. She's a nice and intelligent person, and I don't really know why she's with me.

You're probably a smart and successful person.

>Fully Ashkenazi from the NYC area. She's a classic upper middle class Jewish American Princess.
Live the dream for both of us, friend.

I'm uneducated white trash, but I have a nice sense of humor, I'm handy, and I'm interested in the world. Also, I've been told that I'm somewhat handsome in a Midwest cornfed kind of way. and

What type of job do you have?

Technical/trades

I was a CNC operator when we met on okcupid. She was in her last year at one of the country's top universities.

If you were in that type of business you must be pretty smart. Technical/trades are highly paid and need lots of skill

Fair enough. Thanks, I guess.

I'm going to bed. Good luck on finding a nice Jewish girl of your own. L'chaim.

>no qt lil shepardic Jew gf
life is not worth living tbqhwyf