Trump to go to Birmingham soccer game during UK visit

is Birmingham FC a good team Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRMJ3ftUtnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell no

he's going to save birmingham from the paki takeover

They should have been relegated to the 3rd tier last season. Stayed up by the skin of their teeth and are shit again this year.

Can he build a wall around it please?

youtube.com/watch?v=RRMJ3ftUtnw

the donald loves his "soccer"

they are fucking shite

Why isn't he taking Baron to an Arsenal game?

It's "Barron" you stupid fucking mong. I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post? The Trumps are not detached aristocrats, stop pushing this subliminal shit

Perfect time to assassinate this cunt.

You could literally go to jail for making that comment, you know bad boy?

lol why is he an arsenal fan? is he autistic?

Give me a good reason for this, Ahmed.

I can't find info on this anywhere, seems an elaborate prank is being pulled by a cheeky OP. I'd say he probably would be more likely to go to a Villa game if he did go to Birmingham though.

Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt. Perfect time to assassinate this cunt.

Source? Who are they playing? And no they're shit although picked up a bit lately.

Still a made up name that brings to mind one thing.

HALF KIT WANKER

stop being so ambiguous please

>goes to the 2nd most muzzie place in the UK
Mad man.

Because photoshopping a team you hate due to mental illness obsession is funnier than not.

He's gonna build up his proposition for our SEAWALL

What’s the 1st?

Heard it was Rotherham, or Leicester, can't remember.

I would imagine
1. Bradford
2. London
3. Birmingham
4. Leicester

Rotherham doesn't even have that many of them. They're just all rapists and love raping.

Bradford is unironically 80 percent white British. It's probably Luton or Blackburn or somewhere.

Silvestre looks so fucking strange

>Luton
How could I forget

And literally no one memes

BRUMPF?
R
U
M
P
F
?

For SHAME, /spee/. For SHAME!