Why are brown skinned people so much worse than lighter skinned people?

Why are brown skinned people so much worse than lighter skinned people?

>inb4 genetics
Yes, but WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964318/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
pinterest.com/pin/145522631679320285/?from_navigate=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inferior executive function due to a less efficient hyppocampus and frontal lobe structure

inferior emotional self-control due to (relative to caucasians) overactive amygdala

massively higher baseline level of estrogen, even in males, with all the associated effects on cognition

inferior capability for intellectual abstraction and self-analytic logic due, again, to a less efficient frontal lobe structure of the brain

Source pls

I don't know why don't you ask a brown person? Most brown people that are well off economically I found to be rather cool. Poor white trash people are no different then inner city niggers.

No fucking clue to be honest. It could be anything from not being a loyal servant to the almighty Broccoli gods or not consuming enough milk. We will never know

That's a lot of pseudoscience with no evidence m8.Shitskins are indeed inferior on most capacities however, though the causality is unclear . It's a shame we can't actually study these things in great detail without being labelled a racist.

>I don't know why don't you ask a brown person?
because they're fucking dumb as shit

Variability in Frontotemporal Brain Structure: The Importance of Recruitment of African Americans in Neuroscience Research
Nneka Isamah,1,2 Warachal Faison,5 Martha E. Payne,1,3 James MacFall,1,4 David C. Steffens,3 John L. Beyer,1,3 K. Ranga Krishnan,3,6 and Warren D. Taylor1,3,*

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964318/

Should get you started faggot

>That's a lot of pseudoscience with no evidence m8.Shitskins are indeed inferior on most capacities however, though the causality is unclear

Nope. Black kids raised by rich white people perform as badly as teenage Somalian refugees. It's genetic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

>not an argument.
Also say you take any white baby and have him adopted into a ghetto black family. Is he going to be smart and successful? Probably not. Some people are smart and some people are dumb. I witnessed it from both sides. Although white trash rednecks make me ashamed to be white. They have all of this so called white superiority and upper hand over minorities but still end up living a shitty retarded life.

>The biological implications of our findings are unclear as we do not know what factors may be contributing to these observed differences. However, this study raises several questions that have important implications for the future of neuropsychiatric research.

Oh and nicely done retard the study you posted shows that blacks have LARGER orbifrontal cortexes than whites.

>The orbitofrontal cortex (OFC) is a prefrontal cortex region in the frontal lobes in the brain which is involved in the cognitive processing of decision-making

Also in the study you posted, it literally shows they have a SMALLER amygdala.

See

>have LARGER orbifrontal cortexes than whites.

Does larger mean better, fuckwit? Ask a blue whale to build you a bridge sometime. Do whites consistently perform better at blacks at these cognitive functions?

>it literally shows they have a SMALLER amygdala.

Does SMALLER mean "less active"?

Goddamn fucking foliage

Because we are subhumans and we deserve to be genocided

Bump

I don't think you understand what causality means. Of course blacks are inferior by most metrics; the real mystery is why.

Blacks evolve to be savages, meanwhile whites evolved to be more social and tools-oriented

>wikipedia
From personal experience some people are dumb and some people are smart. I've never really seen a significant difference between whites being surprisingly smarter then minorities. I've been to a ghetto and I've been to a trailer park. Both are full of degenerate pieces of shit.

Jews are always smarter than goyim though.

Weather!

Have you been to places that are hot? No, i don't mean Arizona faggot, i mean places that are hot with no AC? Okay.. well.. it sucks. The heat and the sun drains all of your energy. Now, mix that with the fact that usually in hotter tropical climates there is food all year round. Plus, even if there was no food, you still can't "save food" for later. So, you end up just hanging around all day, and no need to store food for later.

now, colder climates. Firstly it's not energy draining. but more importantly, there is no food all year round. You have to store food for the winter. To do that it requires leadership, ingenuity, persistence, etc. Now hopefully you are starting to get the picture. Fast forward time a few thousand years, and you can see why the people living in colder climates are smarter and more productive.

>I've never really seen a significant difference between whites being surprisingly smarter then minorities.

You're posting from a burgerland IP, but you've never encountered western civilization?

Jews are fucking entitled scum. If anything from my college campus asians are destroying us in ever field so far except sports. Which blacks blow us out in too.

>loaded question
what about Jews and Asians ? you fucking bum.
>inb4 Jews and Asian are white

>le savages meme
>le whites are the only social and tool-savvy people meme
Confirmed for not knowing anything about life in African villages.

Not as the same level of whites

I'll just say this. Of course white people are more better off since we're richer but some of these families produce the most stupidest fucks that blow it all away by getting addicted to drugs. Seriously it's handed to them and they somehow fuck it all up. But on the other I met a native person that grew up in a fucking desert with absolutely nothing now doing pretty good for himself.

oh damn son, thats an uncommon flag right there

Behavioral evolution.
People with tribal roots still have tribal mentality after centuries of there people only breeding with the most aggressive men. Europe and Asia had complex systems of governing nations while Africa, Australia, and the Americas where still in a tribal mindset. Therefore for whites and asians traits like charisma, intelligence, and argumentative and logic skills were passed on rather than hunting, gathering, and spearchucking.

>Confirmed for not knowing anything about life in African villages.

Well, we know that modern day African villages still use animal feces as a building material for family homes. And this isn't the product of recidivism or regression, it's that the uncolonized parts of Africa literally never developed beyond that point. Tens of thousands of africans die every year when wells or springs dry up that had been depended on for generations without finding any other way to exist.

Meanwhile the romans, chinese and russians had complex stone architecture thousands of years ago

Hunting, gathering, and spear chucking aren't that common in Africa. Most rural people are peasant farmers.

>People with tribal roots still have tribal mentality
thats pretty much everyone.
Tribalism is the source of xenophobia, racism, etc.... which is the core of Sup Forums
>centuries of there people only breeding with the most aggressive men
[citation needed]

>be me
>be half white/black
>have to work with this black guy every day
>he started working two months before I did
>they tell me to train him on the basics even though I'm newer than him
>Say "Hey buddy, I'm gonna show you how to do this properly. Alright?"
>He pushes me away and tells me he fucking knows what he's doing and doesn't need my help
>mfw
Why do black people hate me so much?

An Asian definitely wrote this.

Was he actually bad his job? If I knew what I was doing and someone tried to teach me I'd tell them to fuck off too. If I was fucking up I would want more training.

Hahaha

They don't make huts from primarily manure. For that they tend to use wood, thatch, mud brick, daub, and possibly some stone. Manure is used as fertilizer or fuel for fire. It's not like all Africans lived like that until recently. By 500 CE or so there were some cities and kingdoms in Africa.

Most white impoverished families are products of the drug culture and honestly the invasion of meth in the early 2000s done by CIA drugrunning programs to bring down white families along with other programs

The Asian understanding of respect and the black underatanding of respect are perfect opposites. Asians respect intangibles like office or ability. Blacks are working with animal fear -- I am bigger than you. Thus a short, effeminate Asian expecting basic respect from a black is automatically insulting.

The study does not even talk about activity at all.

He's two months my senior at the job I just started two weeks ago and the general manager told me to teach him how to do the job properly.
You tell me how good he is at his job.

Added to this some africans even did smithing and agriculture

I got a mixed breed at my job on point wit I'll give you guys that
you half Irish too?

when did I ever say white shitskin?

whites can't control themselves?
are they stupid?

WE
U
Z

you said "lighter skinned"
this imply a hierarchical odder from dark to light. i just gave you an example to disprove that order.

don't be a hypocrite, just admit you're wrong and move along

Have you guys ever heard about the great Mali Empire?

It was very wealthy indeed...

But Japs and Jews are light skinned...

Asians and Jews are light skinned. Brown people are dark skinned. Brown people are always worse off.

>this imply
confirmed for not knowing shit about english pls stone urself

>They don't make huts from primarily manure
pinterest.com/pin/145522631679320285/?from_navigate=true

This guy knows whats up.

we wuz kangz detected, tell me some more about how the Malian Empire was totally the equivalent of the British or Roman empires

>they didn't just use exclusively shit
>they threw in mud and wood sometimes too
So?

They still never achieved what whites did in the same span of time.

Yes, look how brown skinned this Jew is. Thanks for proving OP's point though, you silly goat-fucker.

Didn't evolve properly like real humans. Life was too easy in central and southern africa. Food and water were aplenty, and they never had to invent agrarianism. Their natural selection was based around physicality rather than intelligence.