Is it even possible to wear glasses without looking like a beta male anymore...

Is it even possible to wear glasses without looking like a beta male anymore? Seems like frames like this are always associated with being a hipster cuck, and wiry frames are associated with being an out of touch neckbeard.

Do I have to get contacts?

Correction sunglasses, man.

Aviators are top tier, also.

Sure you can. Just buy a frame that fits your facial silhouette and have a strong jaw line.

Rimless frames?

>frames like this
Big-rimmed glasses have been associated with losers since the 90's. Wear glasses with small rims or wear contact lenses.

Wire frames. Although it risks you looking like an autist. If your already inclined to look like one anyhow.

Glasses are fine just be physically in shape, that's all that's important

Don't be a skinny glasses wearing ARE YOU KIDDING ME cuck and you'll look fine

If your face is handsome then all glasses look good on you

Sorry for your shit genetics user

>He wears glasses for vision

Shit genes. Le master white race, huh?

This is what I'm wearing, atm. I like them.

>2016
>not having contact lenses instead

Those would look great with your fingerless gloves!

vom

Kek

>use contacts
>run out of contacts
>wear glasses a few times in public
>"oh user, youre look so hansome with glasses, you should wear them more often"
nah you just ugly m8

*teleports behind you*

*maintains virginity for 45 years*

I don't wear glasses but I like the clubmans.

They do give off a lefty vibe but depending on what else you wear you can be Austrian economist to 1960s nuclear physicist

>Is it even possible to wear glasses without looking like a beta male anymore?
You underestimate the european's fashion sense, user.

Well, there are many different types of glasses. Some make you look normal, while others make you look like a complete beta cuck. Contacts are also a choice.

I bet you look like a menopausal librarian in those you delusional syrup guzzler

looks like problem glasses to me

burn them

record the footage

You just need to make it work for you

Contact lenses and lasik exist.

The kinds of glasses James Spader wore in Stargate are good.

Little round ones, like John Lennon's, are okay too.

But generally, you should go with contact lenses. I will say that it's preferable for people to see your eyes.

And aviators are fine.

Dont use massive frames famalam.

Literally just avoid glasses with a wide frame. Also hit the gym so you dont look cuckish

pretty much

get a pair of kojima gear.

contact lenses have a high chance of fucking your eyes up and lasik is expensive

>high chance of fucking your eyes up
all of my wut.

Contacts will only fuck up your eyes if you sleep in them for years on end

>lasik is expensive
Take a break from Sup Forums and you will notice it's already 2016 outside.

Contacts can be dangerous for your eyes' health without the proper handling and care methods. Glasses? Put 'em on, take 'em off. No problem.

>he doesn't have perfect vision
>he thinks he's white

>bad eyesight
Nice genes.

>white people have perfect vision

>The kinds of glasses James Spader wore in Stargate are good.
Kind of drugs are you on son?

we talking corrective lenses or hipster fashion frames?

>not embracing the hipster glasses and surprising folks with your power level

I wear thick Ray-Bans and discuss the merits of eugenics.

i have these kind as well

I cannot stand full frame glasses

Yes, was at a glasses store the other motnh to get frames for the first time and after the salesperson said i looked great in 30 glasses i just said to her that they all make me look like a bernie supporter and left the store.

I'm a #ContactMissile now.

Contacts? Put them in, take them out. Dispose after 2 weeks. What's so difficult?

Glasses are a sign that you are genetically inferior so it only makes sense that they're worn mostly by cucks.

Don't let betas rob you of your money or your comfort because they wear the same frames as you. If you didn't buy anything that people you don't like buy you would be naked.

It ain't the glasses you wear boy but the MAN behind them.

>2016
>not having LASIK eye surgery instead
plebs

>sorry for your shit genetics
>mexican
lol

Something about thick rims is beta, while thin rims and monocles are alpha as fuck.

Do you think Ja/ck/ will die soon? Motherfucker breathes like he run a 100m before flipping those baignettes

>discuss the merits of eugenics.

Oh god.
Ok, pay attention, I will say this once, and only once:

It does not work in humans.
Humans do not have, keeping it simple, genetic plasticity such as say, dogs. We have an extremely limited gene pool due to several near-extinction events.

if you sequence the genes of 2 apes of the same tribe, you will find more genetic diversity than you will find between 2 humans anywhere in the world, perhaps outside of aborigines (which would be more similar to the apes, harr harr) joke aside, you also cannot select for traits such as intelligence, it just doesnt work like that.

The very best you could do with selective breeding of humans, would be to remove genetic diseases, thats about it.

This is simplistic, if you actually care, you can search on the marvelous internet "why doesnt eugenics work in humans", if you decide to study genetics as I have, you will understand "why", if you don't you can still get a decent understanding.

Please dont try to sound intellectual/knowledgeable and then argue the "merits" of something that doesn't work.
makes you look like someone discussing the merits of homeopathy.

Honestly, who fucking cares how you look, as long as you don't act like an idiot.

no cuck here

>lost the war
Total cuck

i wear clubmans
and they're the ones who go best with my face shape, i could care less if they are problem glasses or not, they're much sober than any other frames

Contacts are for faggots

>2016
>not having perfect vision

The point is to blend in with the leftists so they think you're one of them

Donald trump also wears horn-rimmed glasses, just so you know.

Is that you?

What exactly do you think eugenics entails? Gassing everyone who doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes?

We already practice eugenics in the States with Planned Parenthood aborting millions of Negro babies.

I wear these...Fuck the dark-rimmed faggots.

Rick Perry.

My brother can pull it off, he's a drain layer so he's fit as fuck.

I do now

S.E. Cupp.

>lost to part-time-dentist
Turbocuck.

Always thought about getting lasik. After seeing that I think i'll just deal with not being able to see past 6 feet.

Rachel Maddow

>tfw 25
>vision completely fucked for staring at computer and tv screens for 10-12 hours a day for 15 years

get on my level

My vision is augmented.

>Is it even possible to wear glasses without looking like a beta male anymore?
No it's not. I wear glasses. I wanted to change them since they're old and partly broken. Tried "new style" glasses.... I looked like a fucking leftist.

Made me feel bad for a week.

Worst thing was I was trying these accompanied with a girl during some shopping afternoon (yeah I know, was just trying to socialize and yes I got pussy...) and she thought it suited me well...
Creepy.

If you have enough money, a good enough insurance, and know a reputable eye surgeon who works really carefully, AND your eyesight can be fixed this way, consider laser surgery. A friend of mine did, and his life changed for the better.

On the other hand, a philosophy teacher I had during college (litterally a /r9k/ femanon tier woman, the poor soul, short ,fat, ugly, shy, probably raped when young, her only friend died in a terrorist attack during the 90's AND she had to teach litteral niggers and sandniggers philosophy) did this operation too and her eyesight became even worse. Seeing her crying about it in a corridor was really sad.

tl:dr : keep your old glasses or go with russian roulette surgery. Or use very old looking glasses like aviators to look like a complete creep, which can be good since it casts away normies. Contact lenses are a pain in the ass anyway.

>1 Post by this ID
confirmed

This is Jimmie.

He has the shittiest job on earth.

Cleaning up Sweden.

Actually black people have the least nearsightedness and Asians the most

It doesnt matter what you wear,

What matters is what you say.

Some people here are correct, you can pull off any look as long as you're fit

Dont tell me you're not fit

Brexit Boris Johnson.

These would go great with my Katana collection

Isn't he just a cuckservative that only seems reasonable after looking at Swedish politics?

CMON ITS 2015!

>LASIK

No thanks.

>After having Lasik eye surgery, Paula Cofer now needs these moisture-retaining glasses to protect her eyes when the air is dry, like at the gym or outside on windy days.

he needs some gay friends, christ.

>you also cannot select for traits such as intelligence, it just doesnt work like that.

Why not? Why do some populations of people have consistently higher IQ than others. then?

its not that bad. its 15 -60 seconds per eye of losing your shit trying not to blink or move your eye, staring strait up at a lazer; and then you can see perfect for the rest of your life. i did it at age 24 a year ago and it is definitely worth it.

KEK

i wear colored contacts like a faggot. grills have said i have nice eyes believing theyre my natural color kek

Just buy some off the wall avant garde shit. Throw them off so they can't label you.

>round glasses
>ever

LASIK isn't a one thing operation

if you need glasses when young, you have inferior genes, sorry, there's no cure for that.

Very similar pair here. A black guy i work with called them Malcom X glasses.
Fuck.

That's easy, just wear Oliver Peoples. They aren't obnoxious and you won't look like a shut in.

OTACON
T
A
C
O
N

Contacts are amazing bro

How does he keep getting away with it ?

then lazer eye surgery. idfk. they shot science into my eye and now i have perfect vision

tfw blue eyes literally mean eyesight problems later in life