Wow.... So this is the power... Of female writers

Wow.... So this is the power... Of female writers...

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/rick-and-morty-female-writers/
inverse.com/article/26880-why-is-rick-and-morty-season-3-delayed-update-premiere-date-dan-harmon-fighting-justin-roiland-adult-swim
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did they hire that snl writer who got fired?

Haha oh wow they remind me of myself

>Dan Harmon being a worthless piece of shit
There's a shocker.

>let's hire writers based on competence
>no, let's hire writers based on perceived genitalia
>but why?
>let's just do it
>alright

there's nothing there and the writer apathy is palpable

let it die

>two male creater argue
It's the womens fault! Priase KEK

Is it confirmed because of the female writers?
I don't wanna read that article famalam.

saved this a year or two ago

member community Sup Forums?

member britta?

britta was the most effectively portrayed feminist of all time.
A well meaning,
incompetent
dishonest
irresponsible
overcompensating
extended-adolescence joke of a character.

Dan Harmon has actually turned INTO britta.

It's confirmed they hired a bunch of woman writers for season 3, and it's confirmed season 3 is delayed thanks to arguing. Enough evidence as far as I'm concerned

Lets let redd.t write it since they love it so much! Right guys

Hmm. I mean I do tend to agree with you but it is still all conjecture.
Historically all the best creative groups/close partnerships were homogenous in gender.

*sips tea*

oh shit, I think this is at frank & son's.

>I'm a MRA

2015-10-03
themarysue.com/rick-and-morty-female-writers/
>Rick & Morty‘s Co-Creators Plan To (Finally) Hire Female Writers For Season 3
>Roiland: It hasn’t been an agenda thing, but just coincidentally for some reason — I don’t know why — this staffing round going into season three, we got a lot of female scripts in addition to male scripts. We just look at what’s the best scripts — I think in the running, we have five or six girls. It’s weird — that’s never happened before.
>Anyone who makes the cut and joins the team has definitely done so on their own merits. We’ve gone from having zero spec scripts [in the running from female] candidates, to having five or six of them, so it’s looking very likely that season three will have one, potentially two gals in the room.

2017-01-25
inverse.com/article/26880-why-is-rick-and-morty-season-3-delayed-update-premiere-date-dan-harmon-fighting-justin-roiland-adult-swim
>'Rick and Morty' Delayed Because Creators Can't Stop Arguing

>If Justin were here he’d agree,” Harmon said. “He and I would go, ‘Yeah, we fucked up,’ and it’s hard to put your finger on how we fucked up. ‘Rick and Morty’ keeps taking longer and longer to write, and I don’t know why.”
>Harmon went on to describe the elevated stakes affecting the Rick and Morty writers, admitting that the team isn’t sure why Season 3 has been so difficult to write. “We have fights all the time and then we have fights about why we’re having fights,” Harmon said. “Well, we didn’t fight during Season 2, that’s why it’s taking longer! All this fighting! So okay, let’s stop fighting!”

>Historically all the best creative groups/close partnerships were homogenous in gender.

Name 5.

So cal bro?

This pretty much guarantees that season 3 will be shit.

I'm no longer looking forward to watching a shitty season that will end on another cliffhanger. I saw what happened to Community.

liberal retards are fucking retards
what else is new
lol

>add this donald trump "joke", small hands hahahaha its so true!
>no, its not funny, its not true, we're not adding that

repeat forever

Tim & Eric
Penn & Teller
Bob & David
Trey & Matt
Adam & Jamie

Dont worry they hired the Jewess that said Barron Trump was gonna be a homeschool shooter or whatever

the show is saved!

>Tim & Eric
>Penn & Teller
>Bob & David
>Trey & Matt
>Adam & Jamie

>The best

Ok

beach boys
the beatles
king crimson
led zeppelin
spice girls

>>so it’s looking very likely that season three will have one, potentially two gals in the room.
>>one, potentially two gals in the room.
>>one, potentially two gals

So basically, Rick & Morty has two female writers max and you people are acting like having women writers is the reason for all the arguing? Just how stupid can you be, and how lacking in critical thinking skills? Kill yourselves, you hiveminded virgin fucktards.

Is this the same thing that happened to community when it started turning to shit?

right. they're open wed and sat in a truck loading dock. it's like a mini convention where you can buy comics, figures, collectables, whatever. I think they also have wrestling matches?

roasties btfo!