wow Russias influence is weak as fuck I expected more
I personally recognise the annexation

Because they also have good relations with Ukraine

>only irrelevant commies
That's actually sad
Poor Russia

We recognize Crimea as a part of Russia
(we are in hostage please help)

What is that picture she posted about? Russian reporter trying to enter American diplomat apartment or something?

Same. It's like 70% russian anyways and was only given to ukraine for bullshit reasons.

You forgot India and China in that map, they support the referendum too

are you a cute girl
i can only help or save or rescue cute girls

r a r e

you cant even protect Japan and SK fom NK, what are you talking about

tax payers money were spent properly

>His """""country""""" needs recognition to occupy someone's land
l m a o
Crimean citizens made their decision and they decided to leave Shitkraine for Lessshitussia

shhh, shh, little girl, it's all gonna be ok

I bet you think k*s*v* is a country

>Vietnam
>Russia's friend
They're our friend.

Hello burgerboi

Does Ukraine even care?
I always thought the hubub was about political stuff, but not necessarily losing crimea. They haven't really done much about it.

I don't even like serves, but the existence of Kosovo as an independent alb*nian mudslime """""country""""" is an absolute disgrace to Europe and the world at large. Makes me downright ashamed to be a Westerner for being on the same side as that which created that abomination full of alb*zergs.

We don't need recognizance from any other countries and so-called "international society". Russia recognizes Crimea as a part of Russia, that's the only thing that really matters.

*sl*m in Europe is a disgrace desu family, especially European ethnic groups who converted to P*ssl*m.

Socioeconomically speaking, Ukraine is practically Africa-tier nowadays. They have a metric fuckton of problems, for example some of the worst demographic loss on Earth (perhaps even the very worst). I simply don't think they can afford to actually do anything about Crimea.

we will retake crimea inşAllah

Wtf is that we don't recognize crimea as russian, we remain neutral so we could still have occasional gibs from EU

I was just watching travel blog about Crimea, Yalta.

youtu.be/N0vyUUr4tC8

Her Kazan video tour is very nice also.

youtu.be/m2R42CrtzNA

Crimea's population recognizes Crimea as a Russian territory. All other does not matter, who cares about, for example, uruguay opinion?

There is no reason for Kosovo to not be independent
The Kosovar people have the right to self-determination

logical fallacy.

Plz, do not bully Uruguay

well i think it will be recognized in a time

There is no reason for Crimea to not be in Russia
The Crimean people have the right to self-determination

I love how they completely avoided flying over ukraine. After all, they dont need to be blamed if ukrainians shoot down another plane

>Crimean citizens made their decision
is that why you needed an army to invade them and make them choose at gunpoint?

sure ))

at ukrainian soldiers? Yes also big chunk of them joined Russian Fleet because they have families here

it is not what has happened though

russia sent its forces there to wrench the control of it from ukraine, ukraine would never allow such a referendum, especially since it robbed crimeas of its special status which it originally held

crimea was always very strongly pro russian because it historically isnt a part of ukraine. if anything turkey has more rights on it

China in fact did not, they were actually pretty unenthused about the whole thing because they don't want it to be established that detaching part of another country's territory like this is ok.

> literally only non-countries and Russia recognizing Crimea as Russian

>Russian Embassy Twitter
>Literaly geting payed for shitposting
>Mfw this will never be my job

It is better not to fight between countries with superior female genes. It can damage female genes

Well it is Russian now.

learn russian then

Recognition is purely politics at this point. The real work is done by army anyway.

There are countries recognized by almost everyone that I personally find to be bullshit too, like Isreal. But it's OK because more countries say it's a country than other country.

You hurt the jewish peolpe an their 4k years of history and base impact on western civilization.

I doubt Russia gives a fuck about it getting recognized. They control the land, that's all matters.

>Afghanistan
Why is Afghanistan such a cuck. I mean the fucking invaded and masacred around there like nothing else before.

I thought conquering land was not a thing anymore

>tfw no kazakh gf

they have sleepless nights over it

oh no, but it is

crimea is ottoman (Turkey) righful clay. Who care about russian opinion ?

Compare this to American influence

Green = non-white

t. actual nigger

So are they gonna bring justice to the one who shot down our airliner?

t. less than 50% white.

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/903527849218383872

is this literally just a troll account? look at the replies

>countries that recognize Crimea as Russian
>we
LMAO

But Crimea not controlled by Turkey. Btw Slavs, Greeks and Genoise live here long before Tatars and Turks.

Crimea is Russia
Kosovo is Serbia
Donetsk and Lugansk are independent

End of the story

I didn't know Belarus recognized it. I though they were trying to stay neutral, considering the peace talks were held in Minsk.

What about Catalonia?

Who cares? Crimea is de facto Russian, whether Ukies like it or not.

Crimea is Ukraine
Abkhazia is Georgia
nothing more

We didn't recognize:
Crimea
Transnistria
South Ossetia
Abkhazia

Lukashenka, for example, was at the inauguration of Poroshenko and said that the Donetsk republic must be destroyed

It's Spain

What about Bavaria?

looks ugly desu

Bavarians want to remain in Germany. If they wanted to leave, I wouldn't be against it, of course.

I'm glad to hear it. The map must be wrong then.

And it's up to Crimeans to decide who they want to be with. Most them are Ethnic Russians and they chose Russia.

Пo кoнcтитyции Укpaины, этoт вoпpoc мoжнo былo peшить нa вceyкpaинcкoм peфepeндyмe. Дa и Кpым yжe был oккyпиpoвaн pycнёй.

I am not really sure how this is related to my post.
I didn't say if i am pro or against crimean annexation

пo нaшeй кoнcтитyции тaкoгo и в мыcлях быть нe мoжeт
зa этo дaжe cтaтья ecть

Wasn't the Madain coup against the constitution of Ukraine? ;^)

by allah(swt) i will stab you

RARE
A
R
E

How is turkmenistan?
Why is your government so corrupt?

this is now a turkmenistan thread.

tell us about your terrible country.

I bet they browse Sup Forums

selam

Considering Sup Forums is filled to the brim with RIDF I wouldn't be surprised.

well objectively, the truth is on russian side

ABKHAZIA AND ASSETIA NOT INDEPENDED KYS ALL SLAVSHITS

It could be anyone, you can buy AA missile system like this in every sport shop.

When Russia eventually conquers Finland, how long will it take for the internet to agree that Finland never existed in the first place?

Well to be fair Finland is literally a bolshevik invention.

But Finland is real. Novgorod was real too.

R A R E
A
R
E

R A R E
A
R
E

>>No Iran
>>No Algeria

Muslims are afraid that the Crimea excuse can be used by Shitrael to take more Muslim areas in Jerusalem and Palestine.

t. Muslim