Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

where else would i be?

a bar? tried it, filled with dorks and drunks hoping to get lucky, women seeking validation, and unbearably loud awful music

i just watch films all friday night and post in those rare threads where Sup Forums actually discusses film

Same fellow Patrician

Looking for jobs, posting on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /vg/, and just got banned for 3 days from Sup Forums a mere minute after posting.

Cause i work 4:30am tomorrow

I panicked

Nice battle station

You are great the way you are

I went out last night and I'm tired so I went to take it slow tonight

i come here to discuss kino and then a fucking degenerate posts a CP webm and now i'm going to get my door kicked in

I'm here to meme

Im an almost friendless loser who still talks to their ex

Where should i be buddy? Riddle me that

grad school studyin' (STEM) weekends are not pretty much weekdays

>I'm here to meme

My weekends are Monday through Wednesday. So I'm gonna eat dinner, go to the gym, and go to bed.

weekends are pretty much weekdays**
you degenerate

because i have no gf

if you really wanted a gf you would have one

not even memeing

daily reminder to be kind to each other.

Same here bro. I can't sleep so I'm fucked

I just got off work and I hate people and myself so here I am

Different user here, But what would your advice be if my dick is only 4.5 inches?

Where did everything go so wrong

im listening to the JR x AJ podcast, there's literally nothing better i could be doing

i've seen the ugliest people both inside and out with gfs

I'm deeply depressed

>you le have to le go back
2015 redditor detected

I haven't slept in 40 hours now

Aay me too

I want to die desu senpai lmao

I use memes to mask my crippling anxiety and desperate loneliness xD

tfw no gf amiright?

Why

I don't know anybody that I could honestly call my friend.

When did reddit use the phrase?
"You have to go back from reddit...to reddit" ?

because in my country you mostly go out in saturday nights, not friday and I'm too old to go to clubs more than once a week

I drank a saline laxative earlier and I'm not moving more than 50 feet from the toilet.

I wish I could find some of you guys irl, we could go see movies and talk shit about them over a couple of beers

I'm your friend, Sup Forums

I have insomnia and a work schedule that sometimes makes me be there at 7am and sometimes be there until 3am

So what if these people have a gf? These people would lose these girlfriends in a heartbeat anyway.

Are you both me?

Reading greentexts and telling people to kill themselves here is the only time I really feel anything anymore

kill you're self

Thanks user

YOU'RE NOT A PSYCHOPATH. YOU'RE NOT A SOCIOPATH. YOU ARE JUST SO BORING AND INSECURE THAT YOUR DISCONNECT WITH YOUR EMOTIONS IS THE ONLY INTERESTING THING ABOUT YOU.

>I'm your friend, Sup Forums
Me too mang.

I would drink with you right now but I'm about to fall into bed.

Yeah probably

shitposting on tv is life my man

Damn that must be brutal. What do you do?

I got work in half hour. So i'm just chilling until then

I live on the west coast so it's only 7 PM. Waiting for my buddy to get off the work so we can hit the bars and drown our sorrows in alcohol.

Im not good at talking to women, but I want something fun to do.

So Im here to shit up Sup Forums

Because it's actually Saturday morning u fag

I'm an adult so weekends aren't really anything to me anymore

Because lately I've been spending too much money and need to just sit around doing fuck all this weekend. Next Friday I'm going to a party and then the next day I'm going to a trance show and doing a bunch of drugs so I won't be here

Bullshit we'd probably get into a heated argument over star wars and all the rage built up from years of shitposters would come out and one of us would end up dead.

You mean you're a NEET
Weekends mean a lot to anyone with a job

I'm sitting in a hospital waiting to be admitted to the psych ward. I'm not even memeing. I've been browsing Sup Forums for 6 hours.

My GF is out on a date while I'm watching her kids.

Why are you in the hospital?
and how old are you?
Hope you are ok

What in the absolute FUCK is this post? I just read the first sentence and it's literally a bunch of garbage. It's not even different types of garbage. It's like the same thing repeating for a bunch of lines. I don't understand how people can read this. If the post is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" post. This is fucking garbage.

This is why I like this place. I like you.