Who's the most entertaining footballer of all time?

Who's the most entertaining footballer of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnj64DsO8T8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=VnVa9cS9FoI
youtube.com/watch?v=T1urq4Vb0XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

James Milner

Messi.

Cruyff

balo

Alexi Lalas

Messi without a doubt

this junglebunny as she tears down womens football with no survivors, she's going after the whole team soon

You just know that Ronaldinho pushed back Messi's shit inside his rectum with his penis, if you catch my drift.

for me, it's Iniesta

Le seal man.

Matt Lettuce Ear

Balotelli.

1. Messi.
2. Zidane.
3. Cantona.
4. Vinnie Jones.

2, 3 and 4 partly for their antics rather than actual football.

for awhile it was Suarez cause he was carrying Liverpool for a bit and the entertaining factor beside skill was also do to his antics

now that he plays with Messi, he is still viewable but it's Messi's show

Unironically, Neymar is both a better player and more entertaining to watch than Dinho

>Argentine opinion
It's trash.

t. nostalgia babby

Las Falklands son británicas lmao

>le funky joga bonito man

I unironically agree

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnj64DsO8T8

Neymar is just a slightly better Robinho who got lucky being carried by the GOAT and just threw away his career moving to a joke league, he's in no way comparable to Dinho

If you compare Neymar's carrer to Ronaldinho's at Neymar's current age Neymar is objectivelly better

Neymar carried Messi though l o l

Purely for the football skillz probably MESSI

But for football + personality + antics Romario was the GOAT

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=VnVa9cS9FoI

> Former Barcelona manager Johan Cruyff takes us back to January 1994 when his star striker, Romario, asked if he could return to Rio de Janeiro for the carnival.
>Fuming yet famously philosophical, the Dutchman saw the opportunity to set the Brazilian a challenge.
> Cruyff explains: “One time, Romario asked me if he could miss two days of training to return to Brazil for the carnival in Rio de Janeiro.
>“I replied: ‘If you score two goals tomorrow, I’ll give you two extra days rest compared to the other players.’
> “The next day, Romario scored his second goal 20 minutes into the game and immediately gestured to me asking to leave.
>“He told me: ‘Coach, my plane leaves in an hour’. I had no choice but to let Romario leave for fulfilling his promise.”
>Of course, the game was against none other than great rivals Real Madrid.
>And Romario went one better than needed — he netted a hat-trick as Barca won 5-0 at the Nou Camp.

Gerrard

Tom Brady easy
barry sanders second

Filippo Inzaghi

>le country literally on USAs back
>amerifedora
>canada + ___????___ = canuck

>neymar leaves
>dominates the legendary lyon
>messi stays and falls to the astute atletico

Maradona has some crazy stories about partying the night before and showing up at the last minute for a game

Napoli era

Not even a question

Roy Keane.

As they say "if Pelé was the first professional player, Maradona was the last amateur"

The most amusing thing about Romário's antics was that he wasn't a heavy drinker nor ever used drugs, he was just an incorrigible womanizer. He missed the 2002 WC because he tried to fuck a flight attendant during the trip to Uruguay in the qualifying and Felipe "7-1 and losing a quarterfinal to Honduras" Scolari got butthurt.

That video literally says 56' minut at his second goal. And its clearly the 2nd half.
And he scores a 3rd in the 81' minut
Bullshit story

The story is embellished. He went to Brazil only on the following day, though the bet with Cruyff was true, he got 2 days off for the hat trick. I just copypastaed the English tabloid for the greentext m8

>speaking to people in a fake caribbean accent is now a sackable offence
and yet people still don't see the link between the doctrine of "empowerment" and this dystopia

Hello reddo.

the bong is right
I could enjoy watching zidane making a forward pass.

Zizou and Ronaldo

Messi
Ronaldhino
Manchester Ronaldo

Balotelli

retard

This
>On 5th of September last year, when the Italian crashed his Audi, the cops discovered £5,000 in his back pocket, while checking for any drugs or alcohol in his possession. On interrogating him for the reason of carrying such huge sum of money, Balotelli simply replied- " Because I'm rich!"

Brett Favre.

In his prime before his knees started exploding, Walcott was fun as fuck to watch

Is this even up for debate? Slippy G takes the gold.

It was Ronaldinho but Messi took the crown after doing crazy shit consistently for many more years than Ronny Coleman did.

Lel, looks like Ezio Auditore in his Constantinople days.

is that barack obama

Jay-Jay Okocha.

Based Mario

JUST hair pls

Wrong. Dinho could pull off entertaining tricks while making his world class opponents look like fools. Nerman can't do jogo bonito like Dinho.

Nerman was taught by Messi & Barcelona to be less flashy and more effective. Similar thing happened in Ronaldo's transition from United to Madrid.

Dinho did it because it was fun and he was still effective, but this was before the professionalism of Sir Alex & Guardiola filtered through all the big teams in Europe.

Look at me.
I'm the captain now!

Todd Jackson

also GOAT singer
youtube.com/watch?v=T1urq4Vb0XM

Shorty before he was replaced :(

is ronaldinho the GOAT? pls no bully im an amerifat

no lee trundle? i am disappoint

He is one of the greats