What the fuck was this scene?

What the fuck was this scene?

Bilbo was blowing his cover. He had to do something drastic.

Why did you edit it? The original is about a choice between Asuka and Rei.

Why can humans see more shades of green then any other color?

When you can answer that you will know

watched this season the last month
I was so shocked with this scene
feels like a long cohen movie, so comfy so nicely done, great production value

how season 2 compares to the first? is it better? or everything goes downhill?

Billy Bob was so fucking cool in this show

They jumped the shark that episode. Why the fuck did Lester randomly decide to ruin his life by pissing off a serial killer just because the guy pretended not to know him in public?

season 2 is even better

>people really liked season 1, without reservation
I just don't get it. The pilot episode was good, but it was all downhill after that. Lester's storyline just dragged out and plot-twisted itself into ridiculousness, Malvo was a mashup of bottom-of-the-barrel "dark, edgy cable drama" cliches, and that whole filler subplot with the fake Biblical plague on the supermarket guy was just a stupid way for the writers to kill time.

The whole cast was good, I'll give it that much. But the writing was utter trash.

I could tell you that Season 2 was much better in every way, but it seems like we really don't have the same taste, so maybe you'd hate it

Because Lester turned into a faux-alpha douchebag. He was insulted and tried to regain some unnecessary but desired dignity. It's not unlikely that a guy who impulsively murdered his wife would do something bold and dumb like that.

Because he was badass and Lester looked up to him, so decided to show him that he had become a man.

>season 2
>ayy lmao
>muh native american oppression

who are you trying to impress, season 1 is objectively some of the best tv ever created.

the gap in quality between the 2 seasons is marginal, get off your wannabe patrish high horse

I'm not doing the "contrarian" thing, it honestly surprises me that people still think this was good even a few years later. Try re-watching it and tell me it isn't stupid.

answer meee

meee

I know a guy that's color blind. He can't see reds or greens.

color blind fags can't greentext

can we agree that true detective , fargo and breaking bad are the patrician triumvinate of series?

Not posting it(!)

Because he had just won his award, was thinking about fucking some bitches at the hotel and was generally convinced that he was hot shit. He thought he deserved to be treated as an equal by Malvo.

oi

that brunette is so hot

season 2 is way worse

The only shark jumping i fargo to date

>Season 1 - When it rains fish.
>Season 2 - The UFO's

It had some mediocre parts but so does every other good show ever made