What do you think of the WE WAS KANGZ idealogy Sup Forums

>taking pride in shit you didnt do because you have no qualities of your own

same as nationalism desu

Lol, What

WE WUZ CHINKZ

actually even worse

WE WUZ CHANGZ N SHIEEET

top kek

Wow I just realized, racism is all about attributing the qualities of a group of people to individuals. Racism is just as illogical as racial pride.

Sup Forums utterly BTFO

Nice try Trudeau

I think redditors should be able to stay on Sup Forums. They make us more Diverse

>original chinese were blacks
>then evolved into the chinese, so chinese are basically blacks++
>meanwhile, blacks failed to evolve and are still the same
>somehow this is a source of pride

10/10, you beautiful bastard

I could believe it more with the Japanese race.

"The original chinese were black"

"Cool, got a source?"

"Look it up"

WE

>hey, the Chinese were black
>that sounds like bullshit
>nah man look it up

Pretty sure that 90% of the WE WAS shit is just retarded Sup Forumsfags trying to be funny.

Realistically though, afro centrism is pretty stupid seeing as most slaves were east african.

Why don't the mods just block Canadians from posting on Sup Forums?

we built dem railroads an sheeit mane

The mods only censor people if they're too right wing silly.

KANGZ

its funny

Sadly no, many many blacks believe that in some distant past they had a kind of advanced super civilization with dance powered spaceships and shit.

Then Yacub (the devil) ruined everything by inventing white people and math. Ive had blacks try to tell me this shit from their own mouths, Wu-Tang raps about it in their songs its a common belief among blacks.

>We inwent tha guun powda n shiet

Damn, these people have no limits, yesterday they were olmecs too

Lol, a lot of it is. I remember a thread a few weeks ago where they made a fake KANG info pic, that talked about how the medieval knights were actually black, that's why they are always shown wearing masks or some shit. I wouldn't be suprised to see that pop up on normiebook

I approve of this ideology.

Oh wait no I don't and I doubt anyone on this fucking board does.

Why even bother OP?

95% of those pics and post are made by Sup Forums trolls just to post them here

>tfw you can't take African Kingdoms campaign serious anymore due to WE WUZ meme

I guess there a high sense of irony that a video game that put a lot of effort to recognize the African kingdoms that actually existed, only to be undermined by black people desire to be relevant.