Did you know it's illegal to own a machine gun? So why don't we see criminals committing shootings with machine guns?...

Did you know it's illegal to own a machine gun? So why don't we see criminals committing shootings with machine guns?. After all criminals don't care about the law right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MBf_LvqUsQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You do, actually

Chinese AKs and SMGs are common in da hoods as premium weapons

They are too expensive for a typical nigger thug to own.

expensive, heavy as fuck, and not as available

You do

Nig nogs love their mac 10's

MAC-10s and those cheap Chinese AKs (full autos) are in da hoods

>Did you know it's illegal to own a machine gun?

false

yeah, and if we made guns illegal then the average gun would also become too expensive for a typical nigger thug to own

basic supply and demand

really makes you think huh

maybe in australia, but in america machine guns account for less than 1% of all guns used for murder

>machine guns
>illegal

Wat?

They're expensive due to the legality. Modding a rifle for full auto is something any gunsmith can easily do. Look up the mechanism; it's just a little rotating piece of shit.

Yeah, like when we made crack, heroin, and meth illegal. Way to expensive for criminals to own. Fixed our drug abuse problem overnight

Try to carry that into a 7/11 and then tell me why.

>implying most of the murders in da hoods are actually solved and the weapon is known

Come now

MAC-10/11s are your premium ghetto blaster. Whilst they might not be used much, they will be used.

>tfw basically no gun crime in your country

Not illegal.

next BS propaganda talking point, please

hold up guys let me set up my tripod and get my box of ammo ready so I can murder you guys...also can I have some one help feed the bullets. k thx guys for all the help. Also stay right in front of me and dont run behind me. or chase me or notice me with a giant fucking gun.

the difference is smuggling guns and making guns in your basement is MUCH harder than smuggling drugs and making drugs
makes you think huh?

>how come you don't see criminals killing with machine guns?
Because unlike you, criminals actually care enough about guns to understand why that's a fucking stupid idea.

Being stabbed or clubbed to death isn't any better than being shot

I bet "white America" doesn't have much less of a murder rate than Poland

The blacks and hispanics push it up. They often use gunz because that's what they have. If they didn't, they'd kill just as many people with melee weapons.

> MAC-10/11s are your premium ghetto blaster

yeah, cheap semi-auto pistols

the average nigger does not have the connections or money to get a real full auto mac 10, they are like $5,000 each

How is smuggling 50lbs of guns harder than smuggling 50lbs of weed?

>If we punish average gun owners for the actions that niggers and spics o we will end violence!
You don't deserve the rights my ancestors fought for and taking away guns has no effect on gun crime whatsoever
shill btfo destroyed and thrown in trash, next

ITT: Sup Forums flounders like a bitch because they have no response

>make guns illegal
>this forces supply down
except you can make one in your garage, 3d print one, smuggle one in, or better yet just get one of the hundreds of millions of ones we already have here

it isn't illegal even in my cuck country, they are called Category A weapons, you can own machineguns up to .50cal as long as the piece in question isn't in active use by LE/MIL

pic related, Zastava M53 7,9x57IS available now for 762,50 EUR

read my post here shitposter

Hey, perfect excuse to ban all the guns - Criminals don't use a big, expensive, inconvenient gun. That must mean gun control works!

>Did you know it's illegal to own a machine gun? So why don't we see criminals committing shootings with machine guns?. After all criminals don't care about the law right?
It doesn't matter if criminals use automatic firearms or not. My rights are not to be infringed because of the illegal actions of other people.

>yeah, and if we made guns illegal then the average gun would also become too expensive for a typical nigger thug to own
Why are you punishing the law abiding for something they did not do?

>maybe in australia
My firearm rights aren't subject to what happens or does not happen in other countries.

>the difference is smuggling guns and making guns in your basement is MUCH harder than smuggling drugs and making drugs
My rights are not subject to someone else abusing those rights.

>the average nigger does not have the connections or money to get a real full auto mac 10, they are like $5,000 each
Doesn't matter. Disarming me will not make criminals stop breaking the law.

you can do that with machine guns too but yet the average machine gun in america is $20,000

damn... makes you think huh

>ITT: Sup Forums flounders like a bitch because they have no response
Get fucked you gungrabbing faggot.

My rights aren't up for revocation because someone else does something wrong.

>Being stabbed or clubbed to death isn't any better than being shot
it's not that common as you would think
>I bet "white America" doesn't have much less of a murder rate than Poland
if you exclude rednecks, maybe

there are fights here, but ppl generally don't kill each other

I'm fucking waiting

>Why are you punishing the law abiding for something they did not do?

the needs of society are more important than the needs of the individual

Most crimes are done with weapons that can be concealed, not long guns etc.

>you can do that with machine guns too but yet the average machine gun in america is $20,000
And if we make them fully legal and no longer severely restricted the price will drop in quick order and people will have more access to their rights than they did before.

>yeah, and if we made guns illegal then the average gun would also become too expensive for a typical nigger thug to own
They don't buy their guns legally and this would only affect the law abiding citizen. Shit thread, 87 IQ OP

if its so easy to get guns when they are illegal then how come there are so few automatic rifles in america?

shouldnt it be super easy for someone to get a machine gun?

>nig-nogs
>savvy enough to operate a fully automatic machine gun

If you hate freedom so much go live in communist china.

care to publish your Sup Forums irritation playbook, cuck shill?

they're huge and bulky, can't be easily concealed.

>I bet "white America" doesn't have much less of a murder rate than Poland
New Hampshire is one of the whitest states in the country and had a homicide rate of 1.1 per 100000 in 2012 which puts it .1 murders per 100000 over Australia and the UK despite having some of the loosest gun laws in the country.

>the needs of society are more important than the needs of the individual
Disarming the law abiding people does not make criminals stop breaking the law.

even illegally full auto weapons are about 10x more expensive than a semi auto weapon because there are so few full auto weapons in circulation in america

fuck off shill

>how is smuggling 50 lbs of metal in a set, specific shape that shows up on detectors specifically designed for this purpose harder than smuggling a bush that is easily compressed and can be fitted into basically any container?

Did you know it's illegal to murder? So why don't we see criminals committing murder? After all, criminals don't care about the law. Right?

>Disarming the law abiding people does not make criminals stop breaking the law.

yeah you are right, there would still be a lot of gun murders in america and we can never get rid of all murders

but I guarantee if we made guns illegal it would cut down on gun deaths

and If we could save just one innocent life it would be worth it

Nigs are using guns that somebody stole. Machine guns are highly regulated and expensive, so they're locked up tight.

If they could get their claws on them, nigs would gladly use MGs. I'm sure there are cases of them converting AKs or Macs but forward time orientation and delayed gratification aren't really their thing.

They are only $5000 each because they are on the registry and legally transferable.
That demands a serious premium when it comes to price.
Illegal fullautos are much cheaper as they can continually be brought into the country unlike weapons on the registry.

It's not illegal though.

shill harder

>it's illegal to own a machine gun?
Arizona, Colorado, and Florida would say otherwise
>So why don't we see criminals committing shootings with machine guns?
1)Criminals are almost always stupid
2)They are impractical as fuck for basically anything you would want to use it for

But they do use automatic weapons.

There's tons of gang violence, drive by's, where they use Uzi or some other auto weapon to spray into their target.

Are you fucking retarded?

>but I guarantee if we made guns illegal it would cut down on gun deaths
Doesn't matter. My rights aren't subject to crime statistics.

>and If we could save just one innocent life it would be worth it
It's not worth it to sacrifice my rights in a vain attempt to save lives.

I'm not the problem.

Legal firearm owners are not the problem.

You are attempting to disarm people that have literally done nothing wrong because someone else breaks the law.

Why don't you go after those people who are breaking the law and leave the law abiding alone?

>gun deaths
>not homicides

Or they are actually actors who have no nearby

Because urban youth cannot into headspace and timing

Machine guns are legal to own in the US. The reason they don't get used in crime is because niggers can't afford them. You can buy a 155mm howitzer as well, or a fully functional tank -- really anything if you can find it and are willing to jump through enough hoops.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MBf_LvqUsQ

It is. It's not exactly hard to take a rifle to a machinist and get it modified, if they ignore the law.

Why do our criminals and terrorists use mostly assault rifles with a folding stock, or very compact submachine guns or handguns?
Because they are looking for maximum conceability. A Skorpion SMG despite its weak caliber will fit easily under a car's seat or inside a vest. A folded M70AB2 or VZ58V will fit easily in a small bag or backpack and offer the best conceability/firepower ratio.
Muslims have access to all the weapons that were used during the Yugoslavian wars, rocket launchers are only used to destroy armored cash trucks, as they are way too large and heavy to be really useful for anything else, and they are mostly useless against people, even with HE heads. Machine guns and sniper rifles are never used because they are too large to be concealed, too heavy and cumbersome to move swiftly with, cannot easily be fired accurately without a bipod or rest, and in the end don't kill better than assault rifles. Not to mention sniper rifles are meant to be used at long range, whereas criminals and terrorists fight usually at close range, and finding ammo for those (7,62x54r and 8mm Mauser) might be a problem, whereas 7,62x39 is widely available.
I'm not even mentionning heavy machine guns for obvious reasons.
The point is, assault rifles with a folding stock such as an M70AB2 are the ideal weapon for their actions, and more powerful weapons don't actually bring any advantage to them.

Violent crime will always happen. Moreso with large amounts of low iq minorities in a country.

The true problem with gun control is it limits the ability of the people to rise up against oppressors. And while machine guns would help towards that cause, there's no need when a hundred million citizens have semi autos. Rifles, and handguns.

If you really give a fuck about getto rats killing each other you'd destroy the culture which promotes it. The mindset it supports is the greatest murderer of all.

>gangbangers getting NFA / class 3 licensing
haha yeah ok

Nigs don't use ar15s either

Nigs use the cheapest pistols they can find and often shoot themselves, their associates and bystanders because they unironically do shoot with the gun held sideways

>what is a lightning link

Because machineguns, being a meter+ long, 15+ kilo heavy piece of hardware, are the opposite of a concealable weapon and most criminals need a concealable weapon.

That's why pistols and sawn offs are so popular with criminals. A Mac-10 style machine pistol at most. Bigger than that, no good for 99% criminals. Only cartel operations and worst of ghettos are places where criminals would consider openly (because its almost impossible to hide on a person) lugging around hardware like that.

Its basically the same reason why muggers who want to stab someone generally use knives, not greatswords, even though both are legal.

Criminals have all kinds of grenades and full auto guns. Guns are not allowed with a permit and they do not have permits. I am not sure how they get them, makes you think though.

This guy gets it.

Sheltered suburbanite OP detected. Cares about black people but only deals with ones in liberal arts school and not in their natural habitat.

If by machine gun you mean full auto, happens all the time. Doesn't mean some niggers going to boost his local 7/11 with a ma deuce, FFS.

Machine guns are rare and expensive user. Your average gun crime is committed by someone who can't afford hardware like that. So Hipoint C9 it is.

It's not illegal and you do see criminals committing shootings with them.

Try harder you shitposting faggot.

>implying the NFA stops anyone except law-abiding citizens
A criminal could just as easily buy an AR/AK/etc and put a DIAS in it, but that'd still cost them $600+, and they'd need a technical understanding that almost none of them possess. Have you seen how simple a lightning link is? I could probably make one with some pliers and tin snips.

Saying the NFA stops people from having machine guns is no different than saying it prevents them from making bombs or duct taping a 2 liter bottle to their muzzle and creating a silencer.

If I needed a machine gun right now, I could have one by the end of the day.

Because mac 10 weighs 6.25 lbs. 6 pounds of weed sells for around $6,000 give or take depending on quality and region you are selling. Most criminals rather pay a few hundred for a semiauto gun that works just as well in most instances.

>This guy gets it.
Thanks.

You made a same thread like this but with tanks. Fuck off you enormous fucking faggot

kill yourself

>posting a quote proven to be by someone else

you're not projecting a good image for yourself either mate

What about mexico?

That M2 has a 100 round magazine attached to it!!!

>You made a same thread like this but with tanks.
God, I wish I had a tank.
That would be so fucking cool.

>and they'd need a technical understanding that almost none of them possess
The biker gangs used to have guys to do this and probably still do to a lesser extent. People seem to forget how many incredibly illegal guns and explosive those guys managed to come up with at their peak.

Too heavy to carry on a daily basis
No fucking way you can conceal this anywhere, that's why you only see them in the hand of military

Check the 2013 CDC study. Guns are used in self defense at a rate between 16 and 100 times higher than they are used to commit homicides.
So yeah, if we can save just one life, it's worth it. Don't try to disarm law abiding people who want to defend themselves.

That's because you can't stick an M-60 in the waistband of your pants you retard- nigs nog with concealable 9s and other such handguns. The only reason they don't use homemade submachine guns is because they can't conceal them while nogging

Bikers are more often than not just disenfranchised white people, and have the same faculties you'd expect in the general population. They also came up with new ways to manufacture meth, and figured out how to squeeze 200hp out of a v-twin. Most inner-city gang members are lucky to remember which end of their hi-point they're supposed to point at the store clerk.

This made me thuThis made me thunknkThis made me This made me This made me This made me thunk This made me thunk This made me This made me thunk

Wasn't the Orlando shooting done with an illegally modified Sig Sauer rifle that was shooting full auto?

That and bump fire spraying isn't too uncommon, but legally different.

Thats like selling a single kilo

You could easily afford that if you were a drug dealer.

The key part of weapons being dangerous is their portability and ability to be concealed. It takes a trained squad to properly transport and use a machine gun.

That's why gun control advocates used to focus on hand gun legislation instead of assault riffles which are only used by once-every-5-years basket cases who could have used handguns just as effectively (possibly more so), but just wanted to look and feel like a bad-ass.

>Bikers are more often than not just disenfranchised white people, and have the same faculties you'd expect in the general population.
That's pretty much my point. The reason we don't see criminals running around with fully automatic rifles and plate carriers with level 3 plates in them isn't because they aren't available, it's because the barrier to entry is too high for your average groid. There's an irony in the fact that liberals point to the fact there aren't crimes committed with FA guns as evidence of a de facto ban being effective when in reality it's the fact that blacks simply aren't smart enough on average to take advantage, as evidenced by white organized crime being perfectly capable of getting around their regulations.

>Did you know it's illegal to own a machine gun?

It's heavily controlled but not illegal.

Doubtful. Besides, it's not that hard to pull a trigger 5 times a second. Just ask anyone who has played a video game.

Just added it to the collection today & the statement is still an enjoyable one regardless of it being attached the wrong person.

it's still embarassing. it's pseudo-intellectualism

No weapon in America is illegal to own, just heavily regulated.
If you want you could own a nuclear missile. Every citizen has the possibility of being as powerful as the entire government.

>save one innocent life
What about the old lady who's husband died and she now lives alone at 76 years of age? Does her life not matter in home invasion?

>tries to hide machine gun
>still sticks out
>eat it

But that's wrong.

The rights of the constitution are irrevocable god-given rights that entire generations have died to protect which you want to cripple due to a few motes of nothing fading away in the dawn of a new world.
Until every single citizen of this nation is dead beyond a doubt and the constitution burns away into ash there will not be a single justification in existence to even lightly infringe upon a single god-given right.

If you don't like it move the fuck to Canada and never ever return.

a tripod like you posted is heavy as fuck, you'll get killed if you try to use that against people, you have practically zero mobility while shooting.

>a fucking MG42 clone for less than a grand
GIMMIE

but you're wrong