Sacked in the morning

Sacked in the morning

he's bloody lucky they didn't lose about 4-0 there

Lads Lads...
>Breverton

How come he was so consistent with Soton despite their squad being pillaged by Liverpool for years and then implode with Everton when he's actually given funds to buy a squad?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

that's an outstanding suggestion

Watch that clip of the Everton fan throwing punches holding a baby in his arm.

based lad made me some liras

link?

Go to Et Arse thread

everton have an absolutely horrendous defense and gana isn't covering them like he did last season

him/schneiderlin being off form is a bigger miss than lukaku

Tuchel in

Time for Big Sam?

Finally, someone capable becomes available for our NT

heh

Someone post the pic of him looking at the sky with Martinez looking back down at him

I'm serious

>cant waste 150mil on transfers at NT
>can put shitty players in shitty defensive system to draw away games and win at home
>can sub himself in if a free kick needs to be taken

WC 2022 here we cum

>Sinks Everton just to get the Dutch NT job

And they said that his heart wasn't with the NT.

I thought it was so he could get the Barca job?

I know these are bad times for the Dutch NT but you guys deserve better than this.

What went wrong?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

He's intentionally going on a bad run of form so when Arsenal lose to Everton it becomes even funnier.

>Everton could realistically win the league

Lyon is not that bad

Everton was supposed to be the 7th best EPL team and to compete with Arsenal for the 6th place. They should be beating Lyon.

>spend 200M and play with 9 new starters
>team fucking sucks
How many times do we have to see this?
They're neck deep now and would be stupid to get rid of him already tho

He's been proven at Southampton but can he do it at your Everton's, your Arsenal's, your Maccabi Tel Aviv's

>pooman

it's true that in isolation, without taking into account all the other games they've been fucking up lately, it isn't a completely awful result
and I don't think people would be complaining if they'd been held to a draw. losing at home is pretty bad though, and looking like they could easily have conceded 2-3 more goals as well without creating much at the other end means it's pretty embarrassing