Let me get this straight. Rednecks are okay with the government banning tanks, bazookas, jets, grenades...

Let me get this straight. Rednecks are okay with the government banning tanks, bazookas, jets, grenades, nuclear missiles, and automatic weapons. None of that is considered "disarming the people". But as soon as they ban AR-15s "the people are gonna rise up"? Give me a break.

Other urls found in this thread:

armyjeeps.net/armor1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, we're pissed at that too. Just fighting the fight that's most likely to win first.

stfu

>implying the average american armchair revolutionary is capable of even rising up from their armchair

>The government banned some things so they should be able to ban other things.

your opinion doesn't matter

you're not rich or several million black people so suck it

>tanks
Not banned.
>bazooka
Explosive.
>jet
Not banned
>grenades
Explosive
>nuclear missiles
Explosive
>automatic weapons
Not banned.

>Stop destroying my strawman waaaa

o rly what store sells them?

Go ahead and use google you retard. You can buy tanks/jets and automatic weapons require a license before you can own them. As long as you haven't broken the law you can get this license.
I'll spoon feed you a little bit.
armyjeeps.net/armor1.htm

"go google it" is not a valid response

My mistake, I assumed you weren't retarded.

2Nd amendment pertains to infantry level weapons. Weapons that kill indiscriminately aren't covered also. Thats one of the fine lines with automatics some argue they kill that way wgile others say you can control the fire and aim rtc etc

>hurrrrrr not an argument derpa durrrrrr

This isn't reddit where you can make baseless claims and have everyone suck your dick over your lies.

By saying 'Google it' it means that your position is absolutely retarded and can be refuted in mere seconds.

>it's banned if I can't buy it at Walmart

Kys my dude

Shit argument. Nobody is asking to use those things. You should just be glad we don't want them you fucking faggot.

Also, in the early 1900s you could get pretty much any gun you wanted. A 6 year old could order a machine gun if they wanted to - And yet it didn't happen. We didn't have children going on mass murder sprees, and people still chose rifles and handguns over grenades and rocket launchers. I can't believe that you're so stupid that you don't understand that people want the cost effective and convenient options.

Good thread OP, really made me think.

>I'm, too fucking retarded and lazy to look up something
Not a valid response faggot.

Proof that OP is a lazy, salty nigger.

> 2Nd amendment pertains to infantry level weapons. Weapons that kill indiscriminately aren't covered also.

Cannon and Battleships were covered under the Second Amendment and completely legal (Assuming you could somehow afford them.)

>pointing out what's wrong with my argument and saying that I need to go do more research is not a valid argument
Nah you're right OP, we should just overthrow the constitution and replace it with your poorly thought out Sup Forums post based on assumptions and misinformation. You even said jets were "banned", but no let's just immediately enact any restrictions you come up with, and fuck anyone who offers a counter-argument. Just nobody should be skeptical of your awesome ideas. kys

>posts bait
>gets reply
>stfu

You're some kind of special idiot aren't you?