GOODBYE MY LOVER

GOODBYE MY LOVER

GOODBYE MY FRIEND

Feck Off

le invisible man

>I'm gonna take my talents to wingback

better than mkhitaryan desu

Gonna need more info on where he plays

This story should have came out during the next international break.

HIS EYES ARE OFFSIDE

>BREAKING NEWS: believed to be Missing man found in manchester

>leave the bench to me

Hope >we pay up the £10m or whatever and get him in January. Mkhitaryan is getting exposed as a bit shit and definitely can't be relied on as a constant starter at no10. Ozil would be a big upgrade.

But then, United won't buy Griezmann.

Couldn't United play Matic-Herrera-Ozil when Pogba is not available, as well?

as much as i dislike utd i don't even mind if ozil goes and succeeds there. the amount of arsenal fans i know calling him a liability now is a joke. once he and alexis go they're not seeing anyone on their level for a few years

him, mata, mkhi, ibra, rashford, martial... utd could end up with a ridiculous attack if mourinho gives them some freedom

>utd could end up with a ridiculous attack if mourinho gives them some freedom
well I guess they'll end up with a pretty good attack

Yeah. Mou will be looking at more creative options for the middle of the pitch. When Pogba doesn't play, the others look lost, leaving Matic trying to run the game by himself. Pogba should be back in the next couple weeks anyway. He and Ozil together could be sexy, at least against the smaller teams.

>Its real
top kek

why would you want ozil?

I think it's clear Ozil doesn't give a shit about Arsenal

Doesn't turn up in big games but I'm pretty sure he's created the most chances and made the most assists in the PL since his debut. Clearly talented, just needs Mourinho to sort his shit out.

Although it'll be big wages for a 29 year old. Not that it'll affect United much anyway.

De Gea
Valencia - Rojo - Bailly - LB
Matic
Pogba-Ozil
Mata-Rashford/Martial
Lukaku

Because when Pogba is out they lack creativity.

obviously

And now that I think about it

De Gea
Valencia - Rojo - Bailly - LB
Matic
Pogba-Ozil
Griezmann-Rashford/Martial
Lukaku

is very possible

Ozil was the best n10 in the world playing for Jose at Madrid. He's a good player still and he'll cost virtually nothing.

I think Griezmann will go to Barca. United need a genuine wide player. As well as a LB.

How did you start a thread without a picture?

Wasn't it pretty much guaranteed that he would go to United after the transfer ban ended?

Hope he joins, i said this some days back. He was good under Jose’s wing and he got even better when he went to Arsenal. Having someone bring the ball up along with Pogba will help with all these ‘defensive’ criticisms being levied against Jose.

There was nothing stopping him leaving this past summer. He had a buy-out and Atletico couldn't stop him from going. But overnight United "changed direction" in targets and decided not to buy him, and he's since distanced himself from the transfer. I think something happened. No one has reported on the link since then. In my opinion I think the move is dead. But the Greaseman to Barca rumours keep growing.

He didn't go because of the transfer ban. He himself said that.

>mouyes turns him down

if mou is doing this just to fuck with arsenal I'd be impressed, but I don't think arsenal are much of a threat to him right now

Giroud wastes about 80% of the service he receives from Ozil. Lukaku won't be wasteful

>Ozil was the best n10 in the world playing for Jose at Madrid

Name one better than him in Moudrid.