Do ugly people exist in Norway? Why the fuck is everyone so good looking?

Do ugly people exist in Norway? Why the fuck is everyone so good looking?

Also, how do you get a Norwegian gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAsXyzjCYPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why the fuck is everyone so good looking
They're barely mixed, unlike mongrels from the south.

>Do ugly people exist in Norway?
Swedish diaspora.

Mixed people are prettier schlomo

Prettier than what?

>tfw no beautiful fjords and high taxes to take care of myself and my countrymen

Non mixed people

>implying you wouldn't

Anything mixed with big nosed jews is gonna be ugly

wouldn't what?

Take a photo of a group of (not fat) young women from any country, and most will be good looking tbqhwy.

Although I see your point, those girls are quite pretty.

Pretty sure only a small minority of mixed people look like that. And this one is still uglier than an average white or slavic girl, just look at that nose.
The only beautiful victims of racemixing are half asian half european (or slavic preferably) girls. Pure asians look like shit btw.

Here's a picture of average Brazilians.

I don't like curly hair and kinda oppose the genetical wasteland of mixed people.

It's where positive physical traits go to die and come out really weird or in 1/10 cases somewhat decent.

Jews is a perfect example, they are the definition of human mongrels.

The baby came out white....interesting.

Kek no, Norwegians are the most mixed scandos and just as mixed as any continental Europeans except for some southern euro types.

Norwegians have a lot of Slav and Irish thrall genes hence why their women are less fair compared to Swedes and Danes, even Finns.

t. dane

that's disgusting lad

High quality jewish genes :^)

They are from the rich elite families in Oslo West. Of course you can dream about being rich and well educated too

I don't feel attraction towards a single one in your picture

You should. They come from families which are good for millions. Imagine to never do a hard days work ever again just do traveling and shit

>Also, how do you get a Norwegian gf?
Same way you do any other girl

That doesn't mean they're ugly tho

>Why the fuck is everyone so good looking?
Are you fucking blind ?

haha no

What's wrong with that lad on the right?

he's gay, the guy on the left look like mr patate

It's called cherrypicking. Average people are average everywhere.

You are too brainwashed by cherrypicked celebrities with shit tons of make up and photoshop.

Good diet based on salmon, cheap access to oil face masks, windy and rainy weather preserving your skin, nice architecture and nature to calm your nerves (no wrinkles).

But seriously, Norvegians probably have less to worry about (on average) and more free time for sport activities that are also very popular there. Hair color, appearance features, body type etc depends on your taste. You just find nordic girls attractive (And I agree ;) ).

To get a Norvegian girl you probably need to ask her on a date or something. Same as in Canada. Camel trading might work elsewhere, but you can try.

Yes, I find most of the girls in that picture to be ugly

haha, true

This. These girls are all middle class/rich Norwegians.

most of those girls are average

how dire is the situation in canada?

God, Norway looks so ugly, and those girls are plain as hell

He lives in Chinkanada and is probably an Asian so he has an inferiority complex for white people, that's why he considers any girl with blonde hair to be beautiful

Nothow if only you are arab, nigger or lumbfucker from Kavkaz.

>Average people are average everywhere.
not really. average russian girl (or better a group of such girls) would be more beautiful than an average armenian girl.
average russian guy is much uglier than an average mediterranean or german guy. that's a fact

>windy and rainy weather preserving your skin
it's the opposite actually. too much wind and rain are as bad for your skin as too much sun

>Germanic
>good looking
Pick one and only one

He didn't realize they were taking a picture and turned around.

noice

The proportion is different, I agree.

a lot of it is done by the level of richness and individual ability of getting the better look out of what god gave you
i think both russian girls and men dont even try, but girls are simply blessed with some superior x chromosome, idk

Because of this and this, and i also guess you are a bit of this :/

No it's not truth, stupid pedoraha. Slav boys from ex-union including russians look not worse than germans who look like loshki.

Seriously? I agree with slavic girls. Countries like baltic ones and Poland, mostly girls are really good looking.

But average heterossexual men are mostly ugly everywhere for me. There is not a single country in the planet where mostly heterossexual men are attractive.

Only gays are mostly attractive.

It's because gays don't like beer to much and go to gym and buy cosmetics

This is true. Sexism is real. Gays are way more attractive than us.

do you think norwegian-turk mix looks good?

Everything with turk sucks, its very hard to wash of their inbreeding. I have seen great mixes with brazilians tho

>Why the fuck is everyone so good looking?
Tim Xiao, you're drunk

don't mind me, just posting an actual qt

Spanish and italian men are hot af con average

SHHHHHH

Half of those girls are fat and ugly. Not that I wouldn't. Just saying

Most look average as fuck.

Which is normal.

Most of them look British.

God, imagine being an autist in Norway with all those women......

Are you Pakistan?

>tfw ugly

here are more Oslo chicks for you to drool over

>tfw socially stunted autist

that brunette in the first row is really cute

>Living in UK must be weird, it's only men there

Does anyone find the racism of Israeli Jews weird considering they look like arabs, and are much more mixed than any european ethnicity?

And even the Russians have some Jewish ancestry. So why the racism?

but more than 50% of the girls on that picture are ugly though

Am I the only one here that think that most of those are ugly?

must be torture

It's a Nordic country, everyone is autistic so no one notices if you're an actual autist unless you act out hard as fuck

Are there any other country on earth that can compete with Norway when it comes to variety in looks? I don't think so really

youtube.com/watch?v=nAsXyzjCYPg

Actually yes, according to science Sweden is the most beautiful country in the world.

Norweigan girls are better looking than Swedish girls, but Swedish guys are far more handsome than Norweigan guys (according to science)

are gingers like Jon Arne Risse common there or are blondes more common?

gingers are probably more common in western Norway where Jon Arne Rise are from

different migration patterns?

western Norway is closer to the UK