What are some kinos with very deep plot?

What are some kinos with very deep plot?

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/yasuke-first-non-japanese-samurai-black/
youtube.com/watch?v=7NbIWMjkbLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no films starring blacks if thats what youre asking

is this a jojo reference

This is a bit racist isn't it? It implies blacks did nothing from about 1,500 B.C. through to the 1600s.

STAND PROUD

really makes you think

You fucking beat me to it

WE

What era is the third guy?

It's ashame that the magnificent history of this great people is currently being hampered by the oppression of this evil white civilization. We should all put our heads together and find a way to liberate the Great Ones, so that they may have a nation of their own once again.

What is Africa?

>be at Thanksgiving
>uncle brings up we wuz kangz
>I'm drunk at this point so I start really trying to prove him wrong
>literally walk to my dad's living room, get his globe, bring it to the table, and point out the vast distance between Egypt and Nigeria
>explain the difference between Nubian conquerors and native Egyptians
>even explain to him that white claims to Egypt are similarly flawed, and only exist because of the Ptolemaic dynasty
>also talk about the west african kings we can be proud of, like Mansa Musa
>"you're just a lightskin uncle tom"

it's just not fair, they talk about "knowing our history", but when somebody explains our history they refuse to listen

This dude's stand is the creepiest fucking thing.

Not saying it ain't cool but it's fucking creepy.

Old West, 19th century. A surprising number of black men actually were cowboys, I know that sounds like "we wuz kangz" talk but there are photos and plenty of documents to prove it. Being a cowboy was a really shitty, low-paying job, so naturally a lot of black people ended up doing it.

Wait, I thought it was just a meme, do blacks actually believe they where Egyptian?

>>even explain to him that white claims to Egypt are similarly flawed, and only exist because of the Ptolemaic dynasty
>also talk about the west african kings we can be proud of, like Mansa Musa
>"you're just a lightskin uncle tom"
You fuckin' tried, user.

At least he wasn't going on about chakras and shit.

Cell Block Crusaders

Cocaine Farmer.

Motherfucker

Yes

Highway Star is much creepier, also it's retarded that you don't see the physical form of Rohan's stand until like 2/3rd the way through Part 4

WE

Because they are literally not smart enough to comprehend. They make their own reality that is easier for them to believe instead

Third one looks like a decent hard working guy, what happened

We gave them welfare

Blacks like you are rare
You know your history well and you can be proud of ancient Ethiopians or that rich guy Mansa
But niggers will focus on Egypt because it is the only african civilization they know
I know that all blacks /=/ niggers
T. Someone who had a educated black friend and ghetto nigger friends

I literally just got to the reveal of Kira as the main antagonist. Have not seen Highway Star yet.

>they are literally not smart enough to comprehend

It's not necessarily that. I know hurrdurrs like to throw around the argument that they are literally dumber than apes, but it's not true. But yes in a general sense what we'd call "abstract thought" is not characteristically a strength of theirs, although it is also not extremely uncommon for individuals to have that ability in plenty.

Not all, but many actually do. It's infuriating.

>Because they are literally not smart enough to comprehend.

But my dad is black, and he's the smartest man I know. Loves renaissance art, shakespeare, history, and he understands Egypt too. It's not some inherent genetic thing, it's the product of brainwashing by dishonest black leaders. "Reverend" Al Sharpton has publicly said that "we was teaching 'astrology'* and mathematics to the greek homos when they was living in caves". And this is what people grow up believing, after all, if the Reverend says it he must know what he's talking about, right?

*Yes, he said astrology, I assume he meant astronomy

You're one of the good ones user

>HORD DUROPU!
nextshark.com/yasuke-first-non-japanese-samurai-black/

What are their stands?

>this circlejerking

Jesus christ guys

Share cropper.

Do you even into black history?

Yeah, this. Fuck off, I don't need whitey to pat me on the head. I come here to get drunk and vent, not to be told that I'm a good boy.

>Blacks getting credit and kudos because *one* of them was trained in Japanese culture by Japanese in Japan

Rather embarrassing

>being upset at commending a man that made a well reasoned argument against the ignorant

Right, we should have called you an uppity nigger, who do you think you are studying and knowing history, that's above your station boy

You're giving him special attention because he's black and not an idiot. I advise you to not do that because it is demeaning to you both.

>I know that all blacks /=/ niggers
>T. Someone who had a educated black friend and ghetto nigger friends

cringed irl at this part

>trying this hard to seem like a not-racist on an anonymous website

really quite sad

I mean shouldn't the president be on the end there? Clearly things are better than before?

>what is sarcasm
Did you really not get how fucked up "you're one of the good ones" is and how it drips with condescension

>Being this offended

If you were him you would not like it either. Imagine, for example, being in a foreign city somewhere, asking a non-white for directions, and then having a bunch of multiculties complement you for not being an evil nazi retard like all the other whites.

[WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN]

jojo is reddit

why are american blacks obsessed with claiming other peoples history as their own

i have never seen something like this

the closest ive seen is "macedonians" claiming greek/bulgarian historical figures as their own but that has an explanation to it

Well meaning advice: Leave race relations to others until you get your life into a better place.

Fuck off reddit

das racys

I'm not white so I would be a little confused
Also mocking him for getting surly =/= being offended

Inb4 racial slurs in a "how do you like it attempt"

Yes you are moving goal posts right now and projecting despite knowing nothing about my life
Good on you for recognizing your non argument

I'd almost prefer that. I'll take Sup Forums honest hatred over leftist condescension any day.

idk, maybe I'm just hypersensitive because I'm really drunk

>why are american blacks obsessed with claiming other peoples history as their own

They both hate and feel inferior to whites, while also thinking they are better. Understandably they want something of their own to be proud of.

The historical conflicts between afro-mericans and whites is providing ample fuel for the western elite to keep the (((goyim))) fighting with each other, and keep their eyes off the top of the pyramid.

Likely because black american history starts with being enslaved with a concerted effort to erase what culture they had in their homeland once they were brought over

stop blogging about your shitty life

no one cares nigger

If you want honesty I'm shit posting but fuck your uncle for playing the uncle Tom card, look at it like this though, that proves he knew you were right and didn't want to admit it

Ignore my advice if you want. I can't make you listen. But at this point there's really no reason for me to pick straws with you this far into the argument. Nobody is listening to this particular back-and-forth in the thread except me, and except you. And then, between you and me, you are the only one who really cares at this point, for reasons I'll leave you to surmise. Some more free advice: maybe you should turn the internet off and go do something comfy for a little while breh. Go find your dad and tell him you're making tea, and ask if he wants some.

Many reasons.

1. The public school system doesn't cover West African history, not really. As far as we're taught, it begins and ends with west africans being kidnapped by or sold to portuguese/english/spanish/french slavers and brought to the Americas.

2. A bizarre combination of inferiority and superiority complexes, both pushed on us by the media. I'm way too wasted to explain it properly, but the media simultaneously tells us that we're ugly morons and that we're strong leaders. It creates this severely damaged ethnic self-image.

3. Simple ignorance. Black people are far more likely to come from poorer communities, where historical knowledge isn't exactly valued. Look at those white appalachian communities who think the earth is only 6000 years old, for example.

4. Manipulative liars in our own community, like "Reverend" Sharpton and his political cronies. They tell us that our ancestors are the real founders of modern civilization, that it was stolen from us by whites, and that if we want it back we just have to vote for the candidate who has the letter D next to his name.

This is so autistic it hurts and you'll be tempted to reply to this to have the last word in a vain attempt to take moral high ground over shit posting

It's also more than that. Because despite the animosity and superiority-inferiority complex they have going on against the very white civilization that is now the only thing they know, they are more than just culturally semi-integrated with their (wrongly) perceived racial enslavers. They are, many of them, less than 80% African already. Whites don't like it when niggers fuck their women, but boy howdy will we fuck theirs if we feel like it. Not that they care lol!

>They are, many of them, less than 80% African already.

Oh, way less than 80%. Many "black men" are barely even 50% at this point. Pic related is like 55%.

Ever notice how the most hardcore anti-whites, like Malcolm X, are "lightskins" with a high level of white ancestry? They're part of white culture but just don't want to admit it.

damn i was on his side until now but you really btfo'd him bro

gratz

Didn't Malcolm X become less racist when he realised that the Nation of Islam wasn't really Islamic?

>Ever notice how the most hardcore anti-whites, like Malcolm X, are "lightskins" with a high level of white ancestry? They're part of white culture but just don't want to admit it.

That's an obvious, and I mean OBVIOUS side effect of forced racial and cultural assimilation. The true irony is that multiculturalism, despite being the force of peace in society, actually and inevitably, in the vast majority of circumstances (like ours), breeds hate and violence that would never otherwise have happened. And most of all, the people at the top who push and fund "multiculturalism" (borg society) KNOW this. They're traitors and liars, all of them.

What we need to do is start REAL multiculturalism: a multi-racial ethnonationalist movement. Multicultural Nazis. The (((kikes))) would shit themselves.

>What we need to do is start REAL multiculturalism: a multi-racial ethnonationalist movement. Multicultural Nazis.

You mean Integralism?

Never heard of it

Have we even seen a black guy's Stand that wasn't Avdol?

At my college there's this poster I pass every day on the way to class. It's a picture of Malcom X holding a rifle looking out a window suspiciously. The caption says: "Liberate our minds by any means necessary."

Obama conveniently counts when it matters, doesnt count when its inconvenient to the narrative.

Just wait, next black president will be the "real" first black president. Obama will be remembered as only a half step.

Some do

youtube.com/watch?v=7NbIWMjkbLQ