Instead of jailing criminals, why don't we deport them, guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7IZDKk89M0
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-13/tigers-piranhas-may-join-crocodiles-to-guard-indonesian-jail/6940508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a great idea, it totaly wont result in a country full of shitposters this time

That's pretty much what every shit out of control country does. Muslims been doing that forever.

>ID: wq4gQVCK
>QVCK

which country on earth with a minimum of common sense will take criminals, killers, pedophiles, rapist or psychopaths?
....maybe someone

fpbp

Onizuka is a great teacher.

Why not just another Prison Island like Australia?

youtube.com/watch?v=m7IZDKk89M0

Yeah, Australia is a big country whats the worst that could happen besides abos and rave music already exist there. Hey op is that guy the teacher from gto?

Island prisons are less relevant today than they were 500 years ago. I was thinking just sending them to Africa or Mexico.

Yes it is paki-man.

Mexico tried that. doesn't work.

Senpai do you think Mexicans can do anything right? Our British ancestors had some luck though.

>Put criminals on boats
>Sail boats to international waters
>Throw criminals overboard

I guess you could do that with criminals without citizenship.

*Cough*

Oz proving that white criminals end up making better civilization that blacks, arabs, wogs and chinks

Put them on a barge in the middle of the ocean.

Indonesia has one too, but it sounds impossibe to escape the island itmobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-13/tigers-piranhas-may-join-crocodiles-to-guard-indonesian-jail/6940508

Noice.

Wagecuck.

This was the entire idea behind Australia

Now you see why nobody ever goes down the route again

Was happenin, Rock?

We used to do that during antiquity and all.

Shitposting aside, we could send them to "countries" that might as well not exist. Somalia seems like a good target for exile.

i think we could send all the niggers to an abandoned island and let them figure it all out. Never mind if they are criminals yet or not. And give them a supply of fresh water. That's the least we can do. I wouldn't be opposed to giving them some bug spray too. Maybe give them some primitive hand tools that they could use if they wanted to.

If you're gonna go that route just send them all back to africa.