Why do British blacks seem so much better behaved and intelligent than American blacks?

Why do British blacks seem so much better behaved and intelligent than American blacks?

What is their secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/glassessment.pdf
theguardian.com/uk/2009/jan/18/race-identity-britain-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what is a loaded question

They're not. We just haven't given them guns and they haven't reached critical mass yet

Intredasting.

Do they break down murders by race too?

Remove the word black from your post and you will find out why.

british and american whites are pretty much the same in every category

don't try to divide us, you dumb turkish rapebaby

They're not pure blooded then American blacks do they have less disgusting white genes

Yeah, so many british school shooters.
You americans are idiots, you ruin the world with your meddling, shoot your own children, and dare to compare yourself to the Great Albion. For shame.

JUST BLAME NIGGERS LMAO
*procceeds to shoot schools because he can't find gf*

not as much white devil blood in them, most of them are straight from the colonies and filled with that pure black excellence

Are you pretending to not know what is going on in the USA?

heyjackass.com/

>le school shooting meme
You do realize that there were a grand total of 4 deaths caused by white school shooters in 2016, right? That's 0.02% of all murders, most of which were done by nogs

They aren't.

groups like jamaicans and south africans in the uk are fairly selected in comparison with us blacks

>black
>intelligent
pick one

Selected for what?
Crime?

Not much different
Something like comparing a chimpanzee and a gorilla

See? Japan gets it and they are smarter than everyone.

Just like European whites are better behaved and more intelligent than American """""""whites""""""".
>The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East-North Africa."

intelligence. this we can infer by looking at the average education years of the immigrants coming to uk in the latter part of the 20th century. furthermore, they also possessed more wealth

What on earth are you blabbering about?

difference in immigration stock (in terms of status and wealth). Carribs are more established then other groups and came earlier.

Also your pic has some pretty glaring holes (number of criminals)?

>It' another episode of an American trying to "muh heritage" without knowing that such attempts at aggregating identity are as cancerous as trying to destroy identity

kys

Honest answer is probably because most niggers in britain are the descendants of middle and middle-upper class immigrants in the 1950s-1970s, whereas most american immigrants are the descendants of the dumbest negroes who got captured

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/glassessment.pdf

last page, i think, for their educational success. note, however, note that caribbeans, for example, are mixed with whites to a large extent even though they might identify themselves as black. they fare better than us blacks, anyhow

i'm not saying that's the case with all immigrants moving to the uk or that that's how it works today; only that it's how it used to work

>
difference in immigration stock (in terms of status and wealth). Carribs are more established then other groups and came earlier.

Established as criminals?

>Also your pic has some pretty glaring holes (number of criminals)?
Huh?

Thanks, but the link you provided shows that caribs have the second worst scores after gypsies.

*black caribs and black africans

us whites score around 85. even 90 is considerably better.

>us whites score around 85. even 90 is considerably better.
[citation needed]

>note, however, note that caribbeans, for example, are mixed with whites to a large extent even though they might identify themselves as black. they fare better than us blacks, anyhow

That's not true. Caribbean blacks are more black than American blacks, and our blacks are only about 20% white genetically.

sorry BLACKS what i meant

theguardian.com/uk/2009/jan/18/race-identity-britain-study

>theguardian.com/uk/2009/jan/18/race-identity-britain-study

>Over the past 14 years the number of children of Caribbean heritage with one white parent has risen from 39% to 49%.

>sorry BLACKS what i meant
I'd still need a citation. You mean a "random selection of blacks in the USA get an IQ score of 85" but does that directly translate to a CAT score for those who show up in class to take the test?

>Rushton & Jensen (2005) wrote that, in the United States, self-identified blacks and whites have been the subjects of the greatest number of studies. They stated that the black-white IQ difference is about 15 to 18 points or 1 to 1.1 standard deviations (SDs), which implies that between 11 and 16 percent of the black population have an IQ above 100 (the general population median). According to Arthur Jensen and J. Philippe Rushton the black-white IQ difference is largest on those components of IQ tests that are claimed best to represent the general intelligence factor g.[47] The 1996 APA report "Intelligence: Knowns and Unknowns" and the 1994 editorial statement "Mainstream Science on Intelligence" gave more or less similar estimates.[48][49] Roth et al. (2001), in a review of the results of a total of 6,246,729 participants on other tests of cognitive ability or aptitude, found a difference in mean IQ scores between blacks and whites of 1.1 SD. Consistent results were found for college and university application tests such as the Scholastic Aptitude Test (N = 2.4 million) and Graduate Record Examination (N = 2.3 million), as well as for tests of job applicants in corporate sections (N = 0.5 million) and in the military (N = 0.4 million).[50]

i just went to wikipedia, but a gap of around 15 points is extremely well-established by various studies.

>but does that directly translate to a CAT score for those who show up in class to take the test?

CAT is a cognitive abilities test, basically the same thing as a general intelligence assessment, and it has same standard deviations. hence, these both cognitive tests are rather intertranslatable

They caught brit autism

>CAT is a cognitive abilities test, basically the same thing as a general intelligence assessment, and it has same standard deviations. hence, these both cognitive tests are rather intertranslatable
I don't think that follows. The numbers for CAT itt are not for a randomised group of blacks. It's for students who did not drop out and bothered to show up for tests. It obviously excludes the mentally handicapped and so on, for example.
>it has the same standard deviations
It's conceivable CAT tests a different proportion of abilities than IQ and it's a coincidence.

>intelligent
>black
Quite an oxymoron there, buddy haha :)

wut difference between murikan black and brit black?
murikan black is worse?

Why British whites seem so much better behaved and intelligent than American whites?

How do British Blacks speak?
Do they have a distinctive accent like the most of Black Africans do?

You mean like funny Finn?

Jamacians in london are absolute scum
The Africans(mainly nigerians) are semi ok

Ooga booga senpai, dat iz peak

They aren't. They commit crimes at 6x the rate of three native population.

Heyyy bruv ow is man doing?

Brits accent black-senpai are so kawaiii!!

>Lithuania
Fucking slavniggers

umm no sweaty

Testees are on year seven, you can't drop out then. I'm not sure how the test was conducted; truant-playing explaining the gap here though seems implausible. These normal pupils tested here, as in any other test

Our is exquisite and savvy, I don't except mental midgets to understand that

The pdf you gave me compares CAT to "GCSE grades" (General Certificate of *Secondary Educatio*). So I assume the "pupils" whose scores are averaged are those students who finished high school and who have grades to analyse.

*or not
>This is based on a recent large scale study looking at pupils at *the start* of secondary schooling.

Either way this excludes the mentally retarded and so on.

>Yeah, so many british school shooters.
yeah. the Brits also have school shooters. You don't hear about all school shootings. The ones you have heard about are because of the amount of people killed. The whites in the UK and the US commit school shootings at about the same frequency.

are you seriously saying that the exclusion of retards, maybe 1% of the population at best, somehow skews this to the extent that british blacks gain a ten point lead to american blacks? i highly doubt that scientists test disabled people in your usual testing setting, whether it's reaction times or sexual behavior

I'm not sure what it excludes and I've never heard of "CAT" until today. It's not an apples to apples comparison though.

IQ studies of adults vs. children vary wildly, not to mention the heritability of IQ is highest for adults. Afaik, the 85 IQ for blacks is for adults.

they are usually conducted to children these tests. addedly, they fix that stuff for age

iq tests, i mean

They're done on children to exclude the mentally handicapped as far I understand. But there are randomised studies on adults. I don't know from where the number 85 for american blacks comes.

basically all studies you can find measuring iq of blacks and whites. i'm in school rn , so i can't access this one list i think i have saved on my computer. the gap has withstood many decades, probably a century by now

wtf Greenland

low population

it only has about 10 murders a year

We've only had one school shooting in the 90s you idiot

>it's another 52% white shitskin trying to roleplay as a race different than his

British people are more educated than amerisharts you trashy pig