Lads im drunk as fuck and higgh on 100mg cannacaps. what are some mind blowing movies...

Lads im drunk as fuck and higgh on 100mg cannacaps. what are some mind blowing movies. a movie that will wow me or make me cry like the thin red line or the tree of life. thanks nigz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQOXKoMHOE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>drunk as fuck and higgh
Haha fuck yeah my dude

Cave of Forgotten Dreams, my maaan

DUDE

youtube.com/watch?v=jQOXKoMHOE0

You're welcome

wow thanks for nothing asshole

You didn't watch it yet faglord

The Neon Demon

inland empire

The Revenge of the Sith

i skimmed through it.a

The Holy Mountain

kek kids these days

Hey im old as fuck nigger. im like 27 and shit

>cannabis capsules
why and how

Aight you don't wanna be woke, thats fine, watch Walkabout by Nic Roeg you'll like it it's trippy and the girl is a qt and there are a ton of panty shots

>tfw you fucked around and ended up in your late twenties feelin' like an old man n' shit

your typing is pretty good for someone high and drunk.

>take drugs
>continue to use computer
what's the point?

i live in toronto and we have millions of dispensaries and they sell these edible pills that have thc in them. they kick ass., i put one iin my ass one time and got high af

im listening to music waiting for a good recommendation

Senna.

DUDE!

ONLY GOD FORGIVES

you really want me to watch this ehhh. only has 41 on rotten. thats prettty shit desu.

wendy and lucy

While I haven't seen the kino in question, who the fuck actually trusts reviews from any source? You judge for yourself bitch.

A Serbian Film

id rather not take my chances my man

watch wendy and lucy dickhead

ooooohhhhh this sounds good.; im gonna fall asleep soon you niggers need to hurry up,

Hardcore Henry

WATCH WENDY AND LUCY

i watched this a few weeks ago despite its rotten score. it was good and shitty at the same time. not bad. good drunk and high movie.

I dunno man try picking a random Japanese horror film. If you spent your whole high waiting for recommendations you fucked up nigga.

a waking life
or cool world

nah my man cannacaps last like 4 hours lmaos. come down for an hour too. its retarded

a serbian film

really mind blowingly powerful

THE TURIN HORSE
I AM SO SERIOUS MY MAN
GET DEEP INTO THAT SHIT