River Plate (ARG) - Lanús (ARG)
Barcelona (ECU) - Grêmio (BRA)

COPA SUDAMERICANA QF
Racing (ARG) - Libertad (PAR)
Nacional (PAR) - Independiente (ARG)
Junior (COL) - Sport Recife (BRA)
Flamengo (BRA) - Fluminense (BRA)

Other urls found in this thread:

tn.com.ar/deportes/tremendo/los-jugadores-de-la-seleccion-de-chile-armaron-un-grupo-de-whatsapp-y-dejaron-afuera-claudio-bravo_828698
youtube.com/watch?v=feSXcaJ3c0A
globoesporte.globo.com/blogs/pombo-sem-asa/post/aos-29-anos-kerlon-foquinha-encerra-a-carreira-perdi-para-as-lesoes.ghtml
youtube.com/watch?v=4a8aCa5JA5A
youtube.com/watch?v=G3h5rxHCgPw
youtube.com/watch?v=_ow_w42xr6o
youtube.com/watch?v=dLbngTAJFrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z51q4ATKCzA
publimetro.co/co/deportes/2017/10/20/atletico-huila-saldra-neiva-partir-del-2018.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't let my threads die strawers

nigger there's nothing good happening for like a week

tn.com.ar/deportes/tremendo/los-jugadores-de-la-seleccion-de-chile-armaron-un-grupo-de-whatsapp-y-dejaron-afuera-claudio-bravo_828698

> "La Roja sin sapos (buchones)" así se llama el nuevo grupo de whatsapp

who /bravo/ here?

Watching comfy ESPN talking hue footy with some good churrasco. How mad are you right now, /copalib/?
>also, brazilians not allowed to reply to me

youtube.com/watch?v=feSXcaJ3c0A

who /novelero/ here

Never stopped us before

> ,

Argentina is now southamerican champion in both men and women classes

Vamos Libertad!

HUE LEAGUE UPDATE - BALD BASTARD FROM PARANÁ EDITION
>after some tense days of anticipation, which included gremio's president remark about how the referee of the corinthians-gremio game was "a bald bastard from paraná" and how he was going to screw them (no, really), the game finally came, with gremio reinforced by their star choker luan and corinthians reinforced by the aforementioned bald bastard, and of course the game was a bore 0-0 draw, which sucks for corinthians but sucks even worse for gremio, who are still 9 points behind them
>also, there was a wedding on the pitch at halftime, and it was celebrated by a famous tv personality who wants to become the next president of brasil (no, really)
>another team that could get the difference down was santos, but guess what, they choked again, this time they lost 1-1 to sport away, with striker kayke missing an absolute sitter at the end
>the only team at the top who took advantage of this round and who unironically might be the only hope of having an actual title race yet was palmeiras, who beat ponte preta 2-0 at "home", with the black asprilla miguel borja ending his goal drought with an absolute fantastic goal (seriously, go look it up)
>on the relegation battle, we had a huge game between fluminense and sao paulo, both just 1 and 2 points ahead of the drop zone before the match, and fluminense absolutely destroyed the faggots (that's really sao paulo's nickname, if you dont know), beating them 3-1 (the difference was bigger than the scoreline), with one of the goals by henrique "henrique ceifador dourado" dourado, top scorer of the league with 16 goals (despite still being shit)
>also flamengo beat bahia at "home" 4-1, after some mad refballing and 2 goals by defender rever, the only player on flamengo's side who can regularly score
>other teams: who cares lol
Back to you, Argentina.

It's my time to shine.

2018 teams so far

and the seeds (still not updated for the 2018 ranking, but to get an idea)

Ladies and Gents: the Butcher of America
inb4 Thats not how the meme works
>_B_utcher

>aBerica

América couldn´t beat >tigres and stayed in relegation zone.

And Tigers was playing with 10 players

wait wtf, really?

>La Roja sin sapos (buchones)
>the media somehow knows about this without bravo

Yeah, the red card was deserved though

>Now begins a witch hunt within the group to find out who outed them with the media

> La Roja sin sapos (buchones) 2 (esta vez si)

Felix Orode is playing at Def. Pronunciamiento

Bump

> Pronunciation Defenders
Does he even speak Spanish?

> River losing at semifinals
I'm worried

>yfw Based Dolphin win next year's /copalib/

>Luan is back
>Barrios is back
>Michel is almost back
pray 4 /copalib/

Second-to-last Selecao before the WC

>cringe

>Taison
I really hope his first name is Maik or something

>friendlies against China and Korea
Expect the exciting matches against Malaysia and Singapore next international break.

>Malaysia and Singapore
You mean Malta and Faroe Islands

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

It's just one autistic 55channer posting this shit day and night.

Can this brasileirao come back from the boring Corinthians steamroller to the most thrilling last round resolution?

>>also, there was a wedding on the pitch at halftime, and it was celebrated by a famous tv personality who wants to become the next president of brasil (no, really)
don't tell me it's Faustao again

Facincani is a 55channer?

globoesporte.globo.com/blogs/pombo-sem-asa/post/aos-29-anos-kerlon-foquinha-encerra-a-carreira-perdi-para-as-lesoes.ghtml

Press F to pay respects ;-;7

>black asprilla

jejing out loud, thank you

jajajajajajajajaja

>Uruguayans
>civilised

Chek'd and F'd.

youtube.com/watch?v=4a8aCa5JA5A

I wanna take my 3m yo baby girl to the stadium, but my waifu won't let me. Wat do?

Dress him as a pig and take him to the stadium.

humm... might work. Thanks for the tip.

*her

Nope. Luciano Huck.

OY VEY

Investigate your gf's relatives. If they are fans of your time then complot with them against your gatinha.

Also once you take her there bought her whatever she asks for, toys, sodas, candies, whatever stadium snacks you have over there. Then, garotinha is going to be on your side too.

Checado.

Yeah, that's the easy part. She is conerned about the security issue here in Brasil. Shit gets fucked up very easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3h5rxHCgPw

youtube.com/watch?v=_ow_w42xr6o

youtube.com/watch?v=dLbngTAJFrw

Nice redditspacing

>Yeah, that's the easy part. She is conerned about the security issue here in Brasil. Shit gets fucked up very easily.

no it doesn't lmao.

I'm not saying I agree with my wife. That's her vision of the sport.

L M A O
Our national team is a joke

Where do you want to go tho. You should start with small neighborhood teams, then NT games perhaps, they are usually full of "casual" fans.

Post your club barra’s worst moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z51q4ATKCzA

>tfw there are no barras in brazil, only torcidas

Once Huracan fans made fun of a San Lorenzo player that killed himself. Never got to see actual footage of it but, you know, it's a «secreto a voces»

Honest question here, by seeing that list: what happens when Missi retires? Even the hiatus between Maradona's fall and Messi's rise had a better generation.

La Dino League update...

>Uruguayan league suspended AGAIN
>Although La C will be played normally for some reason
>Peñarol on perfect streak
>Nacional on suicide watch
>Defensor really wants to be El Segundo Grande
>Juventud, Sud ABerica and Plaza Colonia still on relegation zone

Giovanni locelso will replace him

Is there ANY game going on tonight, /copalib/?

We could have this IF Grêmio and Santos didn't choke.

But relegation zone is better. São Paulo will fall.

>>Uruguayan league suspended AGAIN
Are you throwing stones at women again Uruguay?

Esta vez, conflicto entre dos gremios

La B update...

>Torque´s winstreak is over, 3 losses in a row, against Rentistas, Long Cerro and Atenas
>Spanish Center, as usual, choking like champs, this time againt Spanish Village
>Progreso got their shit beaten 5-1 against Canadian (Cerrito too, against Tacuarembo)
>Current positions: Torque and Central Español for direct ascentions,Atenas-Cerrito-Cerro Largo-V.Teresa-Progreso-Rentistas-Canadian-V.Española for third ascention play-off
>Relegation zone: Sportivo Huracan and Tacuarembo

Its not impossible, but our last hope is Palm Trees, who are fourth but still the same 9 points behind Corinthians. It looks like they might get their shit together under new head coach, and Corinthians historically chokes whenever the two rivals are fighting for a title (and they still have a derby next week, at Corinthians stadium, where Palmeiras has more wins than them). But its just a possibility, despite some corinthians fans chimping out already on social media

> 3 losses in a row
> still on top

Gotta keep it interesting

cerro papa

Riestra won and they are currently having their best second division performance ever with -12 points after 5 rounds.

seriously

>-12 points
What the fuck have they done?

>la concha de tu madre all boys
Somebody explain this meme to me please.

Jewish Atlanta fans culturally spread that chant and then became a meme various decades later.

And everybody hates All Boys

They blatantly cheated on the third division's promotion final (doing exactly the same they did at the fourth division's promotion).
But instead of correctly punishing them, apparently nuAFA has a new policy of no more "escritorios" so they just let them promote with -20 points, which is basically a relegation sentence. But at least they will receive second division salaries for a year.

Ok, but why the hate against All Boys? Jewish schemes notwithstanding.

Nah, actually the "everybody hates All Boys" is a meme posterior to the La conchade etc. but they actually earned some despise for shady businesses surrounding their two promotions in three years.

Brazilian terceira divisão ends today
CSA x Fortaleza
CSA have a 2-1 lead from first leg

What is the chimpout-o-meter saying irmao?

I'd not bet on it since the only thing that matters in the third division is getting promoted to second. However, some supporters will get mad if, somehow, Fortaleza manages to win in Alagoas.

sold

Page 8 ffs.

We are going through hard times

Just search "csa briga" or "fortaleza briga" and you'll see that both groups of supporters are very able on the art of chimpouts

La C update.

>Platense beat Rocha 1-0 just now
>Rocha claimed points against Basañez because of a goal made with the hand, now we will just wait to see what happens
>Albion is the Apertura champ
>Current Clausura finals is Bella Vista-Platense

for me its rocha fc

Have you noticed how peruANOs only seem to appear during international breaks?

>noticing this
El equatoriANO, ladies and gentleman

Hey /copalib/, I'm going on a 2 day long bus trip to spend the vacations with my family, please save the memes to update me on monday, thank you :3

Fucking Huila

>bus trip

Lmao what a poor faggot.

Why? they will disappear next year anyway

Wut.

publimetro.co/co/deportes/2017/10/20/atletico-huila-saldra-neiva-partir-del-2018.html