Post the same thing according to your country

Post the same thing according to your country

Sorry for using another scale of colours but I had it already done.

What do you dislike about those areas?

>t. P*risien

t. cucklothic

>ne pas aimer l'Alsace

Pourquoi ?

Why do you even hate Centre-Val de Loire, you Parisianigger?

???

pays de merde

The motherfucking Bajío is the ok part of the country? Are you a religious nut?

nice proxy pierre abdel

à qui le dis-tu.

Not just that, the filthy animal gets mad at cancun

Fuck V*ctoria.
That's a munted looking map.

The bajío is literally the best part of the country

Bad cusine, ugliest women, boring monotonous landscapes, shittiest folk culture. It literally is the worst part of the country. agro-industrial hell.

>which countries do you like frenchbro
ONLY WHERE I LIVE, FRANCE
>which parts of your country do you like frenchbro
ONLY WHERE I LIVE, MY REGION

can you guys get any more unlikeable

Make Sydney red and north QLD yellow and you're spot on.

>bad cuisine
80% of Mexican food comes from the blue states
Tequila comes from the blue states
Mezcal comes from the blue states
>inb4 muh asado
>ugliest women
Wrong
>boring monotonous landscapes
Our landscapes are literally UNESCO's world heritage sites
Also pic related
>shittiest folk culture
>drinking Tecate and eating cheap steaks from HEB is now considered culture

>Parichien

>80% of Mexican food comes from the blue states
Wrong, most Mexican stapples (maize, tomato, avocados) as well as treats (chocolate, vanilla) come from either central, southern otr gulf coast Mexico. Mezcal and Tequila derive from pulque which is a Nahua custom, meaning central Mexico is the origin.

>ugliest women
You literally make no argument

>landscape
UNESCO landscape are all over the country, tequila is hardly typical of the Bajio, and it's the man made aspects which are celebrated, for the most part semi-arid temporal lands dominate in that region.

>folk culture
You literally make no argument once again.

And I find it funny you shit so much on norteños when in reality people in the Bajio are the biggest norteño wannabes, they don't respect their own traditional llano culture and want to play vaqueros instead.

>He paints the map blue in the north and red in the south instead of the contrary
>Implying South and West France are not best France.

>Implying South and West
Aka Spain 2.0 especially when it comes to leftism

The South is the Frenchman's Burden

poland is bad dont visit

>Mezcal and Tequila derive from pulque which is a Nahua custom, meaning central Mexico is the origin.
Then how come it's literally impossible to make mezcal and tequila in those places?
And you know Nahuas lived here too, right?
>>women
>You literally make no argument
Ximena Navarrete, the Mexican miss universe is tapatía
That's the most objective you can get on something as subjective as attractiveness
>>landscape
>UNESCO landscape are all over the country, tequila is hardly typical of the Bajio, and it's the man made aspects which are celebrated, for the most part semi-arid temporal lands dominate in that region.
Ah, yes
The even drier north is much more exciting and diverse
>You literally make no argument once again.
Mariachi and charrería are from Jalisco
All of the cool places from the independence are here
There's the cervantino
Estudiantinas in Guanajuato

>Nahuas lived here too, right?
Yes, as conquerors, the old name for the Bajío is la gran Chichimeca
>it's literally impossible to make mezcal and tequila in those places?
No, it's stupid as the land is too fertile and productive to waste on agave, haven't you ever wondered why mixiotes are typical in north-central Mexico and not Jalisco?
>Ximena Navarrete
Yes, one cherry picked literal beauty pageant winner is an argument. She's not representative, even with the meme altos and upper middle class plastic Tapatias the people in that region tends to be ugly as fuck as in you apparently haven't seen the phenotypes in the rural areas of that region, I legit prefer a qtie from the Oaxacan sierra. Google Otomis and Chichimecas vs Mixtecas or even Zapotecas if you don't believe me.
>UNESCO
Again, I haven't used the north as an example yet, that's your own obsession, objectively tho, they have as many landscapes as the Bajio on the UNESCO list which is for the most part dominated by central and southern Mexico.
>Mariachi and Charreria
Charreria isb common to most of Mexico, not just the Bajio, Mariachi I'll give you, it does get matched by son Huasteco however, so it isn't like it's the superior culture.
>Independencia
Yes, it was the movement was strongest in places with hard exploitation, hardly a reason for pride and it doesn't affect the architecture.
>Cervantino
Not folk culture, and not an ancestral tradition either
>estudiantinas
yes, you do get the points as the biggest role players when it comes to colonial Mexico

All red tb h

This.

Southern "France" is full of commies and Arabs.

Oh wow, so you're literally the most generic nip possible.

What stranges me is that not only the Bajio is in blue you also got Central States like Edo. de México, Morelos and Puebla which are core Center states also CDMX

>stavanger
>ikkje raudt

jæren kanskje

yeah, usually most boos for any region in Mexico tend to be anti-chilango

> Malvinas blue

I'd use yellow tbqh, my white fellow.
I totally agree with the conurbano, we need to nuke it

non-meme version

I like a lot of other countries, tho

Why are Czechs always butthurt when it comes to France? Do you secretly love us or something?

meh

Not bad, I guess

How many layers of irony are you on ?

Sardegna is a meme desu sempai

>Colima
>good
>anything but a hellhole

poo shit peelsh""man"" detected

Good taste.

Accurate

It really is though, I'm from the north but I can tell you the Bajío region is the best.

what is wrong with Canarios

Thanks.

Pseudosudacas.

el austuriANO señores

No soy asturiano. Eres un sureño al que le duele el culo?

>peninsula
>bad

If you live in any non-green state, reconsider your life choices.

t. unemployed FN voter

Stop giving this meme chart any sort of importance. The way it is measured is absolute bullshit.

t. Guerrero

No, you stupid fuck.
What do you think this chart shows exactly? I bet that you are one of those who would get upset when this same meme chart shows that Honduras, El Salvador, etc. are more "peaceful" than Mexico.

This TBQHFAM

So much wrong there, kiddo.

I'm from one of the red area. yay!

Why do you have Genevese?

You wanted to write "hate", right?
It's a city filled with lefties and shitskins. The cost of life is fucking expensive there for shitty conditions too. It's the most "french" part of Switzerland.

1. Yes, I wanted to write hate. Sorry, I was taught to write by Americans
2. Isn't Geneva basically France?

Yes. That's the common joke to say that Geneva isn't in Switzerland but in France. That's why I added those scissors desu.

Dual citizen. So I put two countries (burger and kimchi)

No he's not, Im that guy

Is that a bad thing?

Which part burgerland do you live in? Which part of kimchistan?

>It's the most "french" part of Switzerland

So? Would it be a bad thing if it wasn't full of shitskins and leftards?

FIXED IT FIXED IT FIXed IT

fixed

>burger
>originally from CA then moved to Georgia (too many niggers but people aren't total faggots like CA. (in b4 Sup Forums, I didn't paint Washington and Oregon (both being liberal as fuck) as red)
>kimchi
>Seoul (bland city with no characteristics, you wouldn't distinguish from tokyo or taipei if without language difference)

Yeah, this, he is that other guy: me.

are you a cumskin or a gook?

>Seoul (bland city with no characteristics, you wouldn't distinguish from tokyo or taipei if without language difference)
>Being liberal is bad
You are a literal retard

Pretty much this, although I'd say Washington should also be blue and all the founder states should be red

gook, you won't see any cumskin with gook passport unless he is actually hapa passing as cumskin

comlpex