Why is Mexico so much better at footy than USA, lads?

Why is Mexico so much better at footy than USA, lads?

They care about it more than we do per capita.

We are not. The only Concacaf team to ever reached semis is the USMNT. Also, 2002's dos a cero.

It's the only sport anyone cares about over there other than boxing

over here in freedomland, it's probably the 6th or 7th most popular sport, so not enough kids who are gifted athletically want to play it past elementary school

They're just as shit as we are despite caring 100x more than we do. And we at least have done better than them in the world cup along with Costa Rica recently.

Are they?
>USA's best result in a WC: 3rd place
>Mexico's best result in a WC: quarter finals and at home only

If they are so much better than Mexico, than why do they get their shit pushed in by Trinidad and Tobago and completely miss a world cup.

OHHHHHHHH ATHIESTCUNTS BTFO

B
T
F
O

i would like to see her footies

They are only a bit less retarded than we are

Why dont you subhuman spics deport yourselves already?

Because Mexico aren't a big deal, both USA and Mexico suck. You can be shit and still better than them

Deporting a US born citizen.

Lmao.

PERCOCET
MOLLY PERCOCET

You aren't American. All anchor babbies should be thrown in a gas chamber with DDT farming pesticides that your familia breathe in while picking my crops.

>im not american
Kek

Funny thing is when people ask i always say im mexican. :^)

where can a find one of those qt light-skin spic grill down south in tacoland lads? where do they all congregate?

Yes, you are Mexican. Which is why you need to be thrown into the rio grande and made to swim back.

If you're brown you gotta drown.

at my house

soccer's a third world "sport"

>>>/mexico/

*kneels respectively towards the bull as I watch Tyshawn fuck my redneck cousin-wife*

No soy méxicano estadounidense estúpido. Vete a la mierda gringuito gordo
>Captcha: Bloom OAXACA

good post

2 World Cups

Shut up cuck

POWER GAP

PU70

lol

Mexico is playing like shit under Osorio and won't be leaving the group stage at the World Cup.

After Russia 18, their "Gold" generation that was hyped after winning the U-17 World Cup in 2005 will basically be over. Vela has already signed with MLS. Guardado, Chicharito, and Ochoa are likely MLS bound after the World Cup. Layun sucks. Moreno is rotting in the bench at Roma. After 2018, Mexico is only gonna have Lozano, Corona, and Jimenez playing in Europe, and that's not enough to be a good team.

Meanwhile, the US has tons of young players under the age of 22 playing in Europe. We will retool and show them who's boss.

All 3 have probably had multiple abortions already

America's best athletes go into sports that make them money in America.

Mexico's best athletes go into sports that make them money in Mexico.

>Trump wants to keep this out of the US

Mexico NT is mediocre tho.

>lost 7-0 to a team that isnt not going to be in the WC

Not what alex morgan said.

I´d say Hugo, Rafa and Cuauh were all world class, so that guy is full of shit and so are you

Too flat.