>reports of hate crime in the UK increase by over 50%
>a lot of the targets are other white people
>some have resorted to violence

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMVYQaJPx0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgh1LzjHSmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zPW6B86c-iE
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-muslim-racism-hate-crime-islamophobia-eu-referendum-leave-latest-a7106326.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/27/al-qaeda-urges-lone-wolves-to-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GBk4LQMiE2o
youtube.com/watch?v=p-FXf7QHTy8
met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2013/feb_2013/2013010000160.pdf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29666951
express.co.uk/news/uk/378232/Immigrant-crime-soars-with-foreign-prisoners-rising
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963368/Romanians-EIGHT-times-likely-jailed-Britons.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know if it's gonna be a race war or some kind of race guerilla. In any case, let's make it worse.

Good, let it escalated and soon there will be a revolte.

They're whites attacking other whites...

WHITE RACE SHOULD BE DELETED FROM EXISTENCE,

See inlay card for more info

Is it part of the definition of "hate crime" that the perpetrator has to be white? It seems impossible. English are attacking polish? If so, that's disappointing.

If whites go, then the rest of the world becomes Africa and the Middle East, (aka an even bigger shithole.)

>Is it part of the definition of "hate crime" that the perpetrator has to be white?

It isn't, but I think we both know that it's highly unlikely that after the EU referendum, it would be mostly Asians and blacks telling Germans, Poles, Italians, etc. that they need to get the fuck out and go back to where they came from.

No, but it could very well have a been a "white people are ruining my life and want me out and fuck white people this is our country now" kind of reaction.

Basically non whites becoming conscious of their own interests and attacking whites. (Regardless of the actual value of that strategy.)

Triple 3s confirm a happening in Britain in the near future! Praise Kek!!!

Some of the bongs are butthurt, blaming white people is what they were thought.

>tfw brainwashed generation can't even figure out who the real enemy is.

People of Sup Forums let's say it clear all whites are welcome here

Translation: incidents of leftists making shit up for attention increase by over 50%.
Those cunts film everything on the iPhones their parents pay for, but maybe 2% of these alleged attacks were recorded. And those were just groups of people holding banners and stuff. There's zero evidence of any of it.

no theyre not

youtube.com/watch?v=gMVYQaJPx0s

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgh1LzjHSmQ

youtube.com/watch?v=zPW6B86c-iE

Good.
England belongs to english otherwise blood of their forefathers were spilt for nothing.
Same goes for french/german etc...

'Just arrived at a 78% Muslim school'

hmmm... Brexit doesn't cause people to dislike that; its just reminded people there are still fellow patriots.

>reports of hate crime in the UK increase by over 50%

So how many white people need to be victimized and/or discriminated against before they don't have the power/privilege in society that makes it ok to harm them?

Race war when?

>England belongs to english
yeah but remember that those faggots called british enslaved half of the world over the history

>Other white people
Nope and no one cares that Polish are attacking each other in order to influence the referendum result.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-muslim-racism-hate-crime-islamophobia-eu-referendum-leave-latest-a7106326.html

Being Polish myself... Fuck you brits. We are the best immigrants you can have, we defended your country in WW2. shouldn't have unclogged that toilet full of shit.

Don't care wasn't around back then so it isn't my problem, also the niggers and shitskins weren't around back then either so they don't have an excuse to dwell.

Pathetic tbqh pham. They should use that negative energy to build a better country instead of being backwards?

No one cares because no one is attacking your kind except your kind.

Your people are getting drunk and beating each other up in order to sway the referendum result and make it look wacist!!!

No one except maybe Muslims are being attacked.

This has been your minutely reminder and I will continue to remind you until it is burnt into your brain.

So fucking what?
Weak shall feat the strong.

Leftist false flags, they can't even bring themselves to attack Pakis while pretending to be fascists

>English are attacking polish? If so, that's disappointing
>Implying it's not a butthurt Pavel false-flagging

Is this confirmed real?

If you are good people, stay in your country and develop it, instead of bitching around like a muslim.

I live in Poland and i am already sick of fucking Ukrainians in our country.I can't imagine how it must be annoying for Brits with all those immigrants,not only from Poland but from many other parts of the world.
Brits shouldn't apologise for anything.They already let plethora of foreigner to their homeland.

They are not the right kind of whites.

The attacks are in lefty strongholds in the country, it's so fucking obvious.

There's even some spray painted wall with UKIP written next to it.

>mfw the dumb slavs are actually falling for this low tier, low quality false flagging
Pathetic tbph (to be perfectly honest) pham.

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/27/al-qaeda-urges-lone-wolves-to-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html

It's fucking false flags mate.

>attacks on white polish but not on pakis

utter bullshite

Poles really don't matter to me, some are scummy that walk around drunk (red faced and staggering) whilst shouting in their own language. Most don't say anything, but this is blatant false flagging in order to not leave the UK and try to overturn the referendum or hold another one.

The lefties are out in full force, the fuckers even killed Jo Cux in order to sway the public to vote their way, they will do anything.

so how about the boys and girls who were born in britain by foreign parents and now are grown adults ? you don't have the right to treat them like this because they didn't have the "luck" to be born by british citizen
there are people who are legally in uk and you allow them to build a life there they can't just change their lives over night some of them have paid taxes in uk and now they treat them like fucking garbage

>twitter posts
>"reports"

.so how about the boys and girls who were born in britain by foreign parents and now are grown adults ? you don't have the right to treat them like this because they didn't have the "luck" to be born by british citizen

Yes we do. It's called social cleansing.

>Increased by 50%
Now post the number, it was like 40 to 70 REPORTS for a country of 60 million people.
>reports
You mean a shitty website that you fill a form on to say you were racially abused, those places you can make shit up to push a narrative and have to give no proof?

wtf i hate brexit now

>so how about the boys and girls who were born in britain by foreign parents and now are grown adults ? you don't have the right to treat them like this because they didn't have the "luck" to be born by british citizen
Dulux colour chart, darker than "Vanilla Cream" and they go into the oven to power the heating at winter.

Problems with this?

You do know that this inevitably ends in civil war and massive bloodshed before the polarization in the west ever resolves itself.

The two sides cannot co-exist, one has to die for the other to live.

That is the way of the world.

lol
>Twitter claims

I enjoyed this post

>poolish people
>white

the Pakistanis have long, long since integrated into the UK

Poles are still fresh to a lot of people - they're not, like, /our/ white, anyway

some times i tend to forget where i am and i take your posts seriously

I went out in my car today, turned on my radio listening to BBC Radio 4 and they were talking about the increase in hate crime, the women literally used the term "Race War" while talking about it, then I realised I was listening to woman's hour so no wonder it was so shit.

>He thinks we're joking
That's cute but it's what most people in this country think but they have to keep quiet and it's precisely this forced acceptance of anyone and everyone that has bred this contempt.

You only have yourselves to blame.

>reports of (((hate crime)))
>reports

aka leftists false-flagging like crazy. they're trying super hard to push the
>oy vey! if you brexit, then nigel "hitler" farage will round up the poles and throw them into the channel!
narrative in a desperate attempt to prevent brexit

Multiple newspapers here have reported that Finnish people who live in Britain have been receiving remarks from Brits after the referendum too. Dismissing all of these stories as false flags sounds a bit too tinfoil-tier to me. I think a lot of British people have been harboring unhappy feelings for a long time, and the result of the referendum brought them out into the open.

Some of the stories I've heard involve Pakis getting insulted too. Either way, the Brexit campaign had a lot of focus on how Britain did not want Poles or other EU immigrants, but they were apparently okay with Commonwealth immigrants (=muslims, Africans).

>Woman's hour
youtube.com/watch?v=GBk4LQMiE2o

>mfw they actually talk about privilege

They are all claims on twitter, it's bullshit it is being done only to try and hinder the referendum result.

It is politically motivated, just like Jo Cuckold's death.

Accept this, learn this, remember this and spread this faster than your women spread crabs!

DO IT!!!!1

U-u-unheard of

youtube.com/watch?v=p-FXf7QHTy8

Some British are surprisingly based for a multicultural coutry

Are there any sources for these crimes?

>so how about the boys and girls who were born in britain by foreign parents and now are grown adults ? you don't have the right to treat them like this because they didn't have the "luck" to be born by british citizen
If they're not kicking off, nobody pays them a second glance m8.

That's the part you faggots don't get, isn't it? If the muslims hadn't beheaded people in the street and gang raped thousands of kids, nobody would have a problem with them. They'd just be ignored like the Sikhs and that.

>wear ethnic clothes despite being British
>wonder why you are alienated, must be racism

shouldve had an alexa pure water filter on deck eh polskas

They talk about every fucking non issue on the planet, the moment I realised it was woman's hour I turned it off. They usually have retard radical feminists and other shit on it most of the time.

>"The Pakistani's have integrated in to the UK"
That is the most obscenely false thing I've read on this board. You shouldn't speak about subjects you clearly know nothing about. Go to bed you lunatic.

This, remove Lahore.

I know they are horrific and it really should just be taken off air.

They are eastern euro scum leaching off welfare and commiting crimes.

>reasoned with half of the world

>The Mongolian talking smack against Eastern European

Tsk tsk tsk

Also this is probably a big fat fucking lie made by the liberal media and not including Arabs to not be offensive.

Don't be a nigger.

That is overall.Give me per 1k of people.
Stats you provided are worthless.

Eastern euro gangs are pretty common in areas that they all move into.

They often fight for control of areas, so they can open prostitution rings, as well as move/ sell drugs.

They are very intolerant of each other.

This happens a lot, it just fits the political rhetoric to plant a spotlight on it right now.

Kinda backfired on them considering its the Jews that are race mixing themselves into oblivion

i really want to see your answer at this post mongolian faggot

I'm 100% germanic and sure. It's just a liberal lie. It might be overexaggerated but it's still true that they commit crimes. The finnish prisons are filled with russians and I saw a slav getting caught stealing last week.

met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2013/feb_2013/2013010000160.pdf

Ctrl F - Poland and then Ctrl F Jamaica.

This is over a period of 5 years and you'll see the Jamaica statistic in your image is bullshit.

That is the official London Metropolitan police website.

Britain fights back. Well done UK!

good goy, follow noahide laws!

Those stats are fairly old.

Like I said above. Do your own research before calling someone a faggot, faggot.

Almost 1,000 prisoners in British jails are from Poland, it was revealed today.
They make up 9 per cent of the 11,000 foreign inmates behind bars in the UK - and the next worst offenders are Ireland and Jamaica, with more than 700 prisoners from both of those countries.
Britain is said to spend more than £360million a year to keep foreign inmates in jail, with the other countries in the top ten being Romania, Pakistan, Lithuania, Nigeria, Somalia, India and Albania.
-----------------------------------
There are, he told MPs, 10,837 foreign national offenders in our prisons which make up 13% of the prison population.
The highest number of offenders (938) come from Poland, followed by Ireland (779) and Jamaica (737).

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29666951

express.co.uk/news/uk/378232/Immigrant-crime-soars-with-foreign-prisoners-rising

------------------------------------
Romanians EIGHT times as likely to be jailed here as Britons: Shock new figures show they are worst offenders with 11,000 arrested each year... as foreign nationals fill 1 in 8 UK prison places

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963368/Romanians-EIGHT-times-likely-jailed-Britons.html

>Brits get their freedom back
>Brits are not scared anymore and are using this new found freedom to speak out aganist the government for what it has done over the past decades
>Media screams racism

Media is just trying to control the fire that they've been fanning for years.

>Almost 1,000 prisoners in British jails are from Poland

Well there are like 1 gazillion poles in UK.I think those figures are fairly slim in comparison to other.

but its mainly poles that are getting beaten up over here? although some muslim butchers got attacked today so who knows, anyone seems to be getting it

Oh fuck off leaf. You shit posting fucker. 50% my arse.

>Italian
>Namefag
Reddit is that way, spagettinigger

Fuck, I didn't ask for those feels

False flags
Also for the amount of poles in UK it's quite low.
I would love to see how Brexit will turn out for UK,maybe others will follow...

Cant seem to remember a Romanian Empire...

chavs dont give a fuck

>finnish prisons are filled with russians and I saw a slav
>russian
>slav

Well for your information it's the same person.

its hardly a multicultural country, certain areas perhaps

Lads I live in Cambridge but was up in Huntingdon today auditing a business.

I walked around the town and it is just full of pensioners.

The "Go home Polish scum" cards in my mind are either a false flag or Ethel's finally taking a stand.

When the capital falls, the country falls. London is now Londonstan and eventually the bubble will burst and they'll spread all around the countryside.

It's happening here in the US already. I live in Maryland, the DC metropolitan has expanded and includes the tip of West Virginia. We have foreigners moving out and living out there commuting as real estates chop down forests and remove farm lands to make cheap big houses. Our culture is being destroyed in Western Maryland and Eastern Maryland. It will happen in the UK if you don't stop it now.