Recommend us a movie to watch, Sup Forums

Recommend us a movie to watch, Sup Forums

Master and Commander

the girl all the way to the right looks so much like my ex that I started sweating when I saw her whew

friends

>the girl all the way to the right

Bridesmaids
Magic Mike
The Hang Over

My Penis Rising

I wonder if its possible for roasties to infiltrate and ruin 2D the way they ruined videogames.

The Seventh Seal

>>>>>Sup Forums is a normie board now

Heathers

4>3

I like how the one on the left is fugly and the rest get more attractive the farther they are to the right.

wrong, 4 is the most attractive

4>3>1>5>2

Post feet

4>3>1>5>2

Mindhive

excuse me miss, how much longer before we land in Atlanta?

Mind you I never got my hand on a gf but If I ever do you can be damn sur one night we're gonna watch MaC, then I'll finally know If the meme is true

I wonder if they all talk shit behind eachother's back.

they are white women, so thats a given

That pic is a pristine example of the cheerleader effect.

we are from Bulgaria, we dont have cheerleaders here

what the fuck is the cheerleader effect

They are women* so that's a given

not really, im black and ive been around black chicks a lot, they dont gossip nearly as much as white sluts do

im sure the white whores in OP's pic drink coffee together every single day, but shit on eachother after that

thanks mr skeltal

3>4>5 are kino

rest are reddit

Why do all women pretend to like each other but secretly hate each other?

To be social, same reason you shake hands with someone you immediately dislike, you keep the peace instead of being a dick and you talk about them behind their backs, mostly saying "well he's a fucking dick isn't he?"

post more of 3

When a group of otherwise average looking women look better in a large group as opposed to alone.

I shake hands because that's the social norm in my country. I also don't automatically judge someone I don't know. I ALSO don't gossip about people behind their back, like women.

Literally none of these girls are white

>I shake hands because that's the social norm
Sure, it's almost universally accepted

And yes you do judge people you don't know, everyone does and it's natural, don't deny it

And yes, you do talk about people behind their backs sometimes, everyone does and again it's natural and don't deny it

>with someone you immediately dislike, you keep the peace instead of being a dick

not really, im not a hypocritical subhuman, if dont like someone i usually smash hes head or get in a fight and get my shit pushed up

literally everyone in OP's pic is whiter than 90% of USA