Be mad that Mexicans are taking your jobs

>Be mad that Mexicans are taking your jobs
>Build the wall to stop them from coming in
>Realize they had jobs you don't even want
Explain your strategy, Republicans.

Kill yourself.

thats a good argument. ill keep that in mind.

Hi shill

Hey maybe if food is more expensive they'll stop being fat and then their daughters will be fuckable again.

Seriously wanna get me some mexican tail tho

Yea...cool story bro

>thinks their right winged because daddy hated minorities since they were 4.
Try to look further into facts instead of listening to fox news

Lemme try

>be mad at Mexicans for taking my goverment benifits and not paying taxes
>build a wall to stop illegals, all legals welcome
>realize the money they make in their jobs doesn't get reinvested into America but the immigrants home country

I'm a lib but I think this sums it up.

>crime, leeching welfare, integrate poorly, nationalist - but not in their country -.

kek

A huge amount of illegals come in and live without paying taxes for years, move into neighborhoods with Illegals and form their OWN little town in america. There is no assimilation they just move the whole town and take advantage of americas bounty. Its the same problem with mudslimes owning whole neighborhoods in the uk, killing gays on sight and only acknowledging their local leader under "sharia law" as their authority. Have you ever heard about crime attracting more crime, lets say you are running illegals for money. well why wouldn't you want to run some drugs too? if you get caught you are fucked anyways, and why stop there guns are valuable too. However you are going to need protection just in case someone else in your line of work wants to steal your income. so you hire some goons and guns and keep your shipments safe. Well if you are doing all of this why should YOU be the one to drive the vehicle? If you get caught its all over, so lets have a stooge drive for me.
>Tl;dr living here without paying taxes is criminal and crime attracts crime so why not step up border security?

I don't give a shit what jobs they're taking. They aren't theirs.

Fuck, man. If a Mexican breaks into my house and steals a book from my shelf, I'm not going to consider whether or not I'd ever read it again before I kicked his ass.

The bear in the zoo sits and eats his fish. He might have known freedom or been born inside a cage. He does tricks to get fish. He looks like a bear, but will never be a real bear.

Both sides suck. Your democrat party is for big business just like the Republican party. Both get donations from foreign governments, both are rotten at the core. If you think I'm wrong, please don't look at the Clinton Foundation.

You really think a wall will stop illegals from entering the county? Many (I think it's 40%) enter the USA and just overstay their VISA. And for the wall... Nothing a bit of rope can't fix. Man's 3rd invention outsmarts Trump's plan
I'd never vote democrat. Bernie would be an exception to that however, I'd vote Green if I were American

You are right, they come in and pay for a 3 day visa and just hide out forever, Im not sure how to fix that but I would like to fuck those cartels running our borders.

no.

Why do leftists hate the working class so much?

I didn't say the wall would work, I also disn't say it would actually be built. However the problems still stand. And other liberals refuese to acknowledge that there even is an issue.

Maybe changing visa laws could fix shit, or having employers not hire illigals for long term work

>being this ignorant

Mexicans are taking menial labor and previously-blue collar jobs solely because they're paid less than Americans would consider fair.

This is a net positive for the Mexicans and the corporations, but a loss for everyone else.

I guess what I'm saying is, "why do you suck a Mexican cock while some rich oligarch masturbates?"

Only you can answer this. For yourself.

If the hair was black, that would be accurate

I forgot that Mexicans are the only people to have ever done manual labor. Jesus, when we have the unemployment levels that we have Americans must come first.

>Be mad that Mexicans are taking your money
>Build the wall to stop them from coming in
>Realize they had money you don't even want

>>Realize they had jobs you don't even want
I work construction.
Illegals in my state are lowering wages for legal construction workers. To keep up we have to work for much less than we are actually worth.
The people that hire them illegally, and the people that jump the border illegally to work here for shit wages are both to blame.
I hate this whole
>they are doing jobs nobody else wants to do
No they are lowering wages for tradesmen, and taking jobs from teenagers that want entry level positions.

Liberal can't into logic though so I just wrote all this for nothing.

unnecessary jobs like house cleaning and landscaping that's hidden costs far outweigh their benefits.

If you want that shit you have to pay an American to do it and it will cost you more or do it yourself.

Exactly. For the party that claims to champion for the middle and lower classes they sure seem to put our interests last.

A: Republicans aren't mad at mexicans, they are mad at the rich guys who are importing them
B: Liberal memes are so fuckin old, it makes them look bad. Seriously, you guys need more memes

Ya the only argument I have ever heard against what I just said is
>Get a better job. Why do I care about some pleb that didn't go to college.

I work out all day for a living, and build the frames of the homes you live in. I am a vital part of this society, and I love what I do. Fuck off elitists.

I'm a Rightist Indian (dot not feather.)
We don't hate races rather than ideologies.
I hate white lefties because everything they believe contradicts common sense.
There's a significant difference between letting my people in (who mostly come over here already equipped with a multitude of degrees from sciences to medicine and in-general conform with the wider society [some white guy will say "ecks dee curry tho pOO IN LOO," to him I say fuck you, you're just as cancer as a left whitie and you smell like chemical sprays and deodorant]) and letting in hundreds of thousands of uneducated, unspecialized, and intellectually illiterate buffoons en masse.
There are a lot of shitters on Sup Forums who make the Right look like shit, but these people are the minority in our camp and are ostracized as the idiots they are.
Don't paint us all with the same brush here on the Right.
I know that may be hard, considering you're a presumed Liberal and it's what you do, but just try it.
You'll see that the Right is Might.

Hey, the world needs people to build it. I don't understand the disdain some people have for the working class these days. It's disrespectful to the people who build the world we live in. It's always people who have the most bullshit degrees who do it too.

I never said or even implied that all people on the right of the political spectrum had the same ideologies. I was only including the replies that I linked

>Right-Wing Indian
so you grew up middle-class or upper-class huh Mr.Patel?
Im also Indian, but left-wing.
Because I grew up poor in apartments my whole 27 year life so far.
You are no different than right-wing upper-class whiteys.
Bet you try real hard to make white friends huh?
I'm glad I have no indian friends.

>Be mad that rich Jews imported African slaves and started breeding them like crazy in the south
>Fight a war to stop them from spreading throughout the western USA
>Realize they stole the jobs of indentured servants from European countries
Explain your strategy, Republicans

No, actually, grew up "poor" (only income-wise, saved plenty of money because guess what not everyone is shitty with managing their budget) you shitter.
The white kids I knew were cringy as shit, so I never made friends with many of them.
Reason I'm not poor now is because of this capitalist economy. It allowed me to see any opportunity and seize it.
Upper-class whities are remarkably left-wing or Democrat, at least where I live.
What did you score in your grades?
What did you major in?
What do you do for a living?