What place in the world has the lowest property prices, which foreign citizen can to buy?

What place in the world has the lowest property prices, which foreign citizen can to buy?

May be it is a chance for poor people to have own corner out of parents (for young people) or even like a last variant for survive. Reason doesn't matter.

So, where we can have true statistics about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM
youtube.com/watch?v=jijRIFpSbRY
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Detroit_MI/sby-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard it was in Tehran but this was a few years back

Buy a house in detroit I heard they cost 50 bucks

youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM

In Portugal yoi csn claim land thas has been abandoned in rural parts. Im saving money for farm

It can be kind of joke.
where I can check the prices?

Thanks, I will check

Show me her face

moar

Just a friendly reminder that the reason why property prices are so low in some countries is because the stability of the government is so shitty that you don't actually know that your house will remain your house because if some Revolution or other ridiculous event happens you could pretty much just be fucked.

Be careful!

You can get 1 hectare of free land in far eastern Russia

Nah, he's right. They're are a bunch of homes that are 1$ - a few hundred dollars in Detroit. They're just super shit (dangerous, squatters, no community) , it's the city's way of trying to get a population back, and getting taxes on the home (which will also be quite cheap).

youtube.com/watch?v=jijRIFpSbRY

I heard of these brothers buying a whole street and making it livable and reselling it for a killing, but that's really rare.

It is not cheap, I think.

This China's ghost cities looks not cheap too.

I have no money. I just want to have few square metters, which I can to use for living in bad life moments.

It is fraud from gobberment.
There is no even electricity, you should to do all there and make business (without business plan you will not take the land). After gobbberment will take it back for free from 50 years. It is not a property, it is a free rent, where you should to spend own money.

can foreigners buy something there?
Does the area has any internet?
Where I can check the honest prices without fraud?
What taxes are there?

>can foreigners buy something there?
Yeah, I don't see why not.
>Does the area has any internet?
Probably? I mean it's detroit, a major city, you could probably get something installed if not.
>Where I can check the honest prices without fraud?
Any reliable real estate listing website.
Here's an example: realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Detroit_MI/sby-1
Of course, for the ones that are for auction you'd have to probably be there.
>What taxes are there?
This is sort of the catch. You usually will have to pay taxes on the original value of the home, not the cheap price you buy it for. It could be a grand a year like the video said.

I was just posting it to show that these houses exist. To be honest with you, I wouldn't move to Detroit unless someone literally put a gun to my head and made me. If you want something dirt cheap (like literally only a few hundred dollars) and safe, I'm not entirely sure what to tell you. There probably isn't anything like that in America, but if you're willing to pay something like 20-30k you could probably get something decent. It would still be poverty level, but at least there would be a community and some sense of safety.

And if you wanted to go in the 100k range, you could literally get a mansion (or just a really big house) if you move to some flyover state.

for 20-30k$ you can buy new appartment near Moscow or in the center of Sochi (sea and palm trees, kind of your florida). But, of course, it will be 20-30 square meters. But the areas are fully safe and pretty (if we will close eyes on some problems of russian reality)

i heard some part of ukraine are cheap, maybe in the countryside, also check moldova but it's a real shithole

Ukraine is not a country.

yeah if you want but in your place ukraine is possibly the best choice since it's a russian speaking country.

No, Ukraine is the worst country ever. And them all speaks on own ukrainian language. Them also hates russians. I don't want even hear about ukraine. I will move to detroit instead of Kiev, but I really don't want to move to detroit, mate! Can you imagine how I hate ukraine?

Here we have something similar
If you live somewhere for like 10 years and the owner never tells you to fuck off you're the new owner

but it is too long time. And it looks unhonest.
do criminals use this weird law?

>do criminals use this weird law?
They try but asyou can imagine, it's hard to live somewhere you shouldn't for 10 years
The law is there from the revolution, back then people fought because a few families owned all the country and farmers were literally serfs
Their motto was "la tierra para quien la trabaja" which means the workers should own the land were they work

name?

>To be honest with you, I wouldn't move to Detroit

>some flyover state.

Love it or leave it, communist parasite.